Jarrett Hucks Photography Reviews

Jarrett Hucks Photography 3
Jarrett Hucks Photography 4
Jarrett Hucks Photography 5

Jodie · Married on 07/22/2017

We just got our engagement pictures back and they are everything we were hoping for and so much more. We both look AMAZING, he recommended a great location, and the pictures are completely natural and really capture who we are as a couple. Jarrett made the session extremely comfortable and fun. He had endless posing ideas! Everyone has been raving about them! If I lived in the area we would 100% book him for our wedding. My only complaint is that im obsessed with every single photo and I have no idea how to choose which one for our save the dates! :P

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2017

Jarrett was a huge help to the smoothness of our day! It was so nice not having to worry about if all the pictures were going to get taken or if everyone would know what was expected of them. Jarrett's professionalism made the day go off without a hitch!

Jarrett Hucks Photography 6
    Jarrett Hucks Photography 7
    Jarrett Hucks Photography 8
    Jarrett Hucks Photography 9
    Jarrett Hucks Photography 10

TiAwna · Married on 03/25/2017

Jarrett was amazing! I am writing this review on behalf of my fiance. My fiance along with Jarrett completely surprised me with a beautiful proposal on the beach in Myrtle Beach. Jarrett sent a few of the shots within 20 mins of everything happening and they were absolutely beautiful. We were able to share with our family and friends. He was able to get us the remainder of the photos within 1-2 weeks and the photos are dazzling. My fiance was very pleased considering he contacted him on very short notice he was able to help him. I recommend Jarrett. He even had us take more pics after he captured the proposal moment and the photos came out amazing. Thank you Jarrett for capturing this moment especially because not all of our family was present. You truly helped us be able to share that moment with our family and they felt like they were right there on the beach with us.

Cari · Married on 09/20/2015

Jarrett and his assistant, Michelle, were so awesome! Neither my husband or I are very fond of having pictures taken, but Jarrett definitely made us both extremely comfortable! Being from out of state, we didn't do an engagement session with Jarrett prior to the wedding, but we did do some family pics afterward. Family pics were just as relaxed and fun as the wedding pics!

Brittany · Married on 09/06/2014

Jarrett did a great job with the photography for our wedding. We were very pleased with the photos that he captured. Jarrett was willing to do anything to help make our day special.

Sydney · Married on 06/21/2014

Jarrett and his assistants were extremely professional throughout the entire event and we are so pleased with the whole experience! The photographers worked very well with the bridal party during prep hours without taking away any time from the group. During the ceremony, the photographers were considerate to the attending guests, while still getting amazing shots. We did fabulous portraits at our location after the ceremony, and the photographers were extremely flexible with the who/when/where variations. I would absolutely recommend Jarrett Hucks Photography to anyone looking for event photos or even casual shoots!

Jeremy · Married on 06/21/2014

Jarrett is one of the most professional photographers I have ever worked with. He made the photography for our wedding a wonderful experience. As a videographer, I have also worked alongside him at events and I can't think of anyone I would rather hire or work with over Jarrett Hucks!

James · Married on 06/07/2014

Jarrett is great at what he does. He was super flexible and easy to work with and even though we had to change the venue last minute, he had no problem following right along! We had just a small wedding on the beach and a dinner with friends. It was really nice to have all these great photos of my friends and family that came from all over. Jarrett did an absolute top notch job and we will enjoy these photos forever!

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2014

May 31st, my husband and I had an amazing experience with Jarrett Hucks and his team as they photographed our wedding. To be honest there are no words that can explain the service that was provided by Jarrett and his team. Best photographer in town!!! I would 100% recommend Jarrett for any photography needs. Thank you Jarrett you are family now!

Hillary · Married on 10/12/2013

He was absolutely fabulous!! I love working with Jarrett!! He is so creative and a blast to do photo shoots!! He made all my engagement photos so special and I couldn't of asked for a better photographer!! My bridal portraits he photographed were stunning!! With mine & his ideas and his wonderful creativity made it even more fabulous!!! If we could of afforded to take him to Jamaica for our destination wedding we would have!! He is so talented and has a great future ahead of him!! Love him to pieces!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/07/2013

Jarrett Huck's Photography took my engagement and Wedding photos. They were AMAZING!

Marsha · event on: 05/01/2013

Jarrett did a wonderful job in capturing my son's personality in his graduation photos. He listened to what Matthew liked and photographed him according his taste and likes. Jarrett was well prepared for the special occasion. Jarrett offered suggestions for the photos and was patient with us on the day of the event. I would and have reccommeded him to my friends for their photography needs.

Kayla · event on: 06/09/2014

Jarrett did such a phenomenal job on our surprise engagement session! I genuinely appreciated his creative eye and enthusiasm, which kept the morning absolutely perfect!

Susan · event on: 09/07/2014

Jarrett Hucks is one of the most professional photographers I have ever met, He took pictures of me for my twins birthday and I could not believe how good they turned out. They were awesome and the other pictures I have seen that he has taken were also really awesome, Thanks Jarrett for the great pictures!!! The twins loved them!

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2014

Jarrett (and crew) were amazing! Not only did the photos turn out wonderfully, but Jarrett, his wife and his second shooter were a pleasure to deal with! My husband loves his Harley and we planned to leave the ceremony on it. However, the weather was not cooperating and the outdoor ceremony and Harley ride were nixed. Jarret was flexible for the ceremony and even met up with us after work one day for a quick session with the bike! Great at his work and great to work with...I'd recommend him to anyone!

Christian · event on: 05/05/2014

Beautiful photography! Incredibly pleased with our images. We will be back again!

Christina · Married on 10/20/2017

2.5

I loved how friendly and professional Jarrett was, and his second photographer, Michelle, was AWESOME!! I couldn't give Jarrett five stars for responsiveness because he was not very good with keeping in touch with me. It would take a few times messaging him to hear back. It's also almost been a month since my wedding and no photos. I'm an anxious bride who just wants to see some wedding pics! That being said though, I KNOW he does fabulous work, with super high quality. So I am not worried because if you look through his work, you will see that he is one of the most talented photographers among all others on the Grand Strand!! Check out his website to see for yourself!