J9Bing Floral and Event Planning Reviews

57 | Chelan, WA

57 Reviews for J9Bing Floral and Event Planning

57 J9Bing Floral and Event Planning Reviews

Meagan · Married on 09/08/2018

Janine is absolutely amazing!!! She is not only an amazing florist, but her ability to pull together the most amazing wedding decor is incredible and having her as the same day coordinator made the wedding day flow so smoothly!!! Could not recommend Janine enough! If you do not hire her for your wedding you are absolutely missing out!! Thank you Janine for everything!!

J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 1

Cici · Married on 08/25/2018

Janine was very helpful and very knowledgeable! Loved the flowers and arrangements she made for the wedding, everything looked simple beautiful.

April · Married on 05/19/2018

Janine did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! She was super easy to work with, taking all my ideas and feedback and designing the perfect bouquets and centerpieces. I would highly recommend her for any Chelan wedding!

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

I first want to start with saying that Janine is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life! There are not enough words to describe the Professionalism and the Incredible Outstanding Job Janine did preparing for our Wedding this past May. I was so nervous being a first time bride and having a destination Wedding in Chelan (you could only imagine my nerves), but with Janine and all of her hard work made my wedding seem so easy to put together and everything turned our PERFECTLY!! Anytime I needed her she was available and very easy to communicate with which made this process of planning a wedding so much easier! If I made changes she was always so generous to help and most importantly she wanted to always make sure I was happy with every decision made . I would Highly Recommend Janine for flowers/ Coordinator because I don't know what I would have done without her and expertise.

J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 2
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 3
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 4
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 5

Brianne · Married on 01/27/2018

J9Bing Floral and Event Planning did a wonderful job on my wedding this past week. Janine was absolutely amazing to work with and she exceeded my expectations from the beginning. I would recommend her (and have already) to anyone in the area looking for flowers or greenery for their wedding day.

Karly · Married on 11/18/2017

She was the best wedding planner/coordinator! She made everything so seamless and less stressful. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I were so pleased with all of Janine's work and were blown away about how beautiful our wedding/reception venue was. It was beyond what we could have even imagined!

Carli · Married on 10/14/2017

Janine was awesome! Makes choosing wedding flowers fun and easy- totally trusted her and recommend her to anyone!

J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 6

Emily · Married on 07/21/2017

Janine was wonderful to work with! She was willing to let me bring some of my own flowers to save money on the table flowers. My bouquet was everything I wanted! Bright, colorful and big.

Diana · Married on 07/08/2017

Janine was professional organized on time very efficient. Has a great Style and the flowers were beautiful she took all the worries out of our day. It was a very very pleasant wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone that is getting married or for another event thank you Janine

Shelley · Married on 07/08/2017

So incredibly kind and helpful. She made me feel very confident in her skills. We reviewed photos and Pinterest posts to give her ideas of what I was looking for and she nailed it. She is also very flexible, I messaged her many times asking if something could be changed or tweaked and she always rolled with it. Day of was a dream, she helped arrange flowers and decorations so the aesthetic of it all flowed very well. Everything was beautifully done and she has such an eye for design.

• W

William · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Janine as our florist and wedding planner and only have great things to say. We had a florist bail on us about a month before our wedding and luckily we found Janine. She jumped right in and got to work and understood our vision and what we wanted for our wedding. She handled all of the flowers and decorations and everything looked fantastic on our wedding day. As a planner we didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day everything went perfectly. Coordination with the wedding party, DJ, photographer, and venue were seamless. I don't think the day would have went the way it did without her and would highly recommend Janine as a florist and wedding planner.

Brit · Married on 06/01/2017

Janine was wonderful to work with. I would recommend anyone to her!

Alisha · Married on 11/05/2016

Where to start.....Janine is absolutely amazing and so incredibly talented and creative! The first time I met with her about my wedding, I was so impressed with her professionalism and level of preparedness. I don't know much about flowers, but had my pinterest board ready and was mostly wanting to follow our beautiful fall-themed color scheme. She immediately caught on to all my ideas and helped to articulate what I wanted without me even saying it, and she had so many other great ideas along the way. Wedding planning is overwhelming to say the least, but she took so much worry and stress away and I'm so glad we hired her as our planner, day-of coordinator, and florist. The flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined....my bouquet was so gorgeous and detailed, and she surprised me with incorporating part of my mom's wedding dress sleeve over the stems! She also perfected the corsages, the boutonieres, the flower girl halo made of baby's breath, all of the table arrangements, and the ceremony petals. Lastly, she helped to direct everyone that came to help decorate, incorporating everything I had for the wedding and more. It all looked PERFECT! We received compliment after compliment from our guests. Whether it's gorgeous flowers and decor, planning, or coordinating, I promise you can't go wrong with J9bing Floral and Event Planning!

Angela · Married on 10/15/2016

Janine is absolutely awesome to work with! She was so professional and knowledgeable it made the whole floral planning process a breeze. She met up with us a few months prior to our wedding to get a feel for us as a couple and an idea of our vision. We honestly didn't have too many specifics in mind for our flowers besides the color palette, other than that we were pretty open. She was prepared with photos and ideas for us to look over and assured us that we would be able to make changes as needed. She made her recommendations and we made our choices from there. We truly felt that we could put all of our trust in her and she'd come through for us, and how true that turned out to be. With a ridiculous rain/wind storm pushing in our outdoor wedding had to move indoors. Janine worked with our venue to get everything set up inside and it turned out amazing. The centerpieces and flowers that were to be used for the arbor were absolutely stunning and my bouquet was perfect! We couldn't have been happier to work with J9Bing and would recommend them to anyone needing floral services. Thank you so much Janine for your help and guidance we are so appreciative of your professionalism and kindness through the entire planning process!

• Kristin Michalenko

Kristin · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't say enough about Janine and J9Bing Floral and Events! Selecting Janine and J9Bing was the best decision we made during our wedding planning. Janine went above and beyond her role of "day of planner" and my day went off with out a hitch. Our reception was absolutely beautiful and just how I imagined it would be- I didn't have to worry about a detail-she had everything handled. Janine has fabulous taste, great work ethic and just an amazing person. I am proud to say Janine is now my friend for life.

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

I was very satisfied with my flowers and overall experience with J9bing. She was very thorough during our initial consultation and she made sure to customize our flowers to the way we wanted them. She had great suggestions and made sure to stick within our budget (which was rare during the wedding planning process). She even made custom vases for our centerpieces and let us rent them from her, which also ended up saving us money. She was also quick to respond to emails and quick to come up with suggestions when meeting with her in person. I would highly recommend J9Bing Floral and Event Planning, you won't be disappointed!

Heather · Married on 05/28/2016

Janine did an amazing job for my wedding! I remember the shock/emotion/happiness when I saw my bouquets that morning! I was Wowed! they were better than I expected! She was so easy to work with! At our first meeting we searched through my pinterest ideas and her past work and we came up with great ideas! For my flower girls-I didn't want them throwing petals- I wanted something different I wanted flower wands. This was the first time she made them and they were so cute!! the girls LOVED them!
    I also wanted specific flowers in remembrance of my grandmas (Poppies and Peonies) and was hoping that they could be in my wedding colors- she got them!! she said she even had silk poppies ready just incase!

Thank you SO MUCH Janine for all your help and helping my wedding be complete! I'd recommend J9Bing Floral Design to anyone needing a wedding florist!

Danielle R · Married on 05/15/2016

Janine was such a pleasure to work with. She took her time with me to make sure she had all the details. After our 1st meeting, I asked for another just to go over everything once more. Janine did not hesitate at all, she emailed me the outline, and schedule a meeting. The day of my wedding I was completely at ease knowing Janine and her team had everything under control. She delivered my bouquet to me personally, and it was stunning. She even made and lego boutonnier for my son. It was awesome!!

If you want beautiful flowers and a lady who will pay attention to the smallest detail, then you want Janine!

rachel · Married on 05/15/2016

Janine is amazing! Quick to get back to you, with answers to any and all questions! Helpful with choosing flowers that compliment each other, and making your ideas turn into reality! She goes that extra mile you didn't ask for or expect, making the day perfect! I would and will recommend her anyone that needs flowers for any occasion! She does her very best to work within your budget. Janine made my Daughters day perfect with her care for the small details!!

• Kyona

Kyona · Married on 04/09/2016

Janine is wonderful! Not only did she give us the most amazing flowers for our wedding day, she was personable and friendly. It was like working with a friend or family member. She used my Pinterest ideas and created the perfect flowers for our entire wedding party. She can also help with wedding planning and event planning ideas. I would recommend her to any bride in the area. She helped make our day amazing.

Samm · Married on 02/27/2016

Janine was absolutely amazing!
    Starting with our initial meeting, to her handing me my bouquet- everything was perfect. When planning a wedding, you end up working with a lot of different vendors and it can be a lot to keep track of. I appreciated how prompt, helpful, and creative that Janine was. She was punctual for the rehearsal and the day of wedding events, which is SO important. She has a great eye for what will look great and always carries herself in a positive and uplifting manner. Weddings are stressful, you need to have vendors like her around you to help make the process easier. :)

Erika · Married on 11/06/2015

Thank you so much Janine for our beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets, they were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for being so easy to work with and extremely flexible!! It couldn't have been more perfect! Love Erika and Paul

Caren · Married on 09/26/2015

It was an an amazing experience to work with Janine/J9Bing for flowers and table decorations for my son and his fiancee's wedding in Chelan, WA. From the start to the finish Janine was so easy to work with, her designs exceeded all of our expectations. The arbor design for a beach/lake wedding was breath taking! Her designs continued into the reception! We could not have been more fortunate to have found her to make our wedding a memory that we will cherish always! Strongly recommend! Honestly, she is the best!

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2015

Janine is the best florist I've ever seen or worked with. She was the most professional as well. She always returned all communication very promptly and clearly. If she ever communicated about something visual for the flowers she would always use pictures to help communicate so I always knew exactly what everything was going to look like. She was very flexible about any changes that happened during the process and was very honest and upfront about pricing so that we could always make the best decision for the right price we were comfortable with. On my wedding day, I got ready at a hotel near my venue so I didn't get to see the flowers until I showed up ready to walk down the aisle. She did an absolutely beautiful job and went above and beyond my expectations and she had done such a great job understanding my vision for my wedding that she created it flawlessly without me even having to be there to guide her at all. The colors were absolutely spot on and gorgeous and she even adjusted my flower petal aisle based on the windy conditions that day. You can tell that Janine loves what she does and she gets inspiration from wherever she needs to. She is up to date with all of the current trends on Pinterest etc. I highly recommend Janine for her florist services and I will always remember what a wonderful job she did to make my wedding beautiful.

Terri · Married on 09/19/2015

The wedding date was changed with short notice. J9Bing Floral was able to supply all the flowers we requested with only a month's notice. And then we made last minute additions the week prior, again they were able to respond quickly and the flowers were gorgeous. Janine was always pleasant and cheerful and would definitely recommend J9Bing Flowers.