J9Bing Floral and Event Planning Reviews

J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 7
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!

Janine is a true gem of a florist! It was such a pleasure working with her and all the flower arrangements she put together were absolutely stunning. People were blown away about how gorgeous the flowers were. She was my saving grace, when I hired her 3 weeks before my wedding. She was so awesome with responding to emails, and her set up was unbelievable. We seriously couldn't have asked for a better florist I highly recommend using her! Pricing, communication, and quality of work were all spectacular! I felt extremely confident having her set up our venue with little to no direction, and she did not disappoint.I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Webster · Married on 07/13/2019

Rocky Pond Wedding

Janine was so helpful throughout the entire planning process! From emails, to texts messages, to meetings in person, she was SO quick to respond, easy to chat with and definitely put my mind at ease that everything was going to go perfect! The flower arrangement were amazing and she made our arbor above the ceremony look like something from a magazine!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Sarah Bucko · Married on 06/29/2019

The best planner/coordinator/floral in the business

I couldn’t imagine my wedding day without Janine! Not only did she help immensely in the planning process, she was so kind and caring and made the process a dream. Using her as day of coordinator was also the best decision... she made the day run seamlessly and alleviated any stress. Her floral was spot on and exactly what I wanted! I miss her already!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Yvette

Yvette Saichompoo · Married on 05/26/2019

Janine is the best in the wedding industry!

Do not hesitate to hire Janine for your big day, she is so worth it!

I highly recommend booking Janine as your wedding florist and Day of Wedding Coordinator! We hired her for her floral arrangements and Day of Coordination at our recent late May wedding at Chamber’s Bay.
    Janine is very reliable and provides a high-quality of service with an affordable cost, she is flexible and can work with any budget. Janine is very professional, friendly, and attentive. She completely transformed my venue with her floral arrangements and decorative skills, into the wedding of my dreams with a classy PNW, ultra-romantic feel. She infused her creativity into my ideas and just made them even better than I could ever imagine. I am very grateful for Janine’s services, because of her organization and diligence, my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our day to the fullest!

She setup the venue as I wanted and ran the whole show as we planned on. My day was smooth sailing. Janine even packaged everything up at the end of the night for me to take home, I did not have to lift a finger on my wedding day or even stress out because of Janine’s hard work. We were able to rent amazing items from her to decorate our wedding, which included, an arbor for the ceremony space, vases, signs, fairy lights, and so much more. If she does not have an item you request, she tries hard to get it for you. We are very grateful to have found her. She is a sweet lady who was there to fulfill all my wedding needs. Janine was essential in making our special day an amazing one! I owe my wonderful wedding experience all to her.

The Events Coordinator of our venue was even impressed with Janine and promised to pass the word along to other brides on the lookout. That speaks volumes, considering how many vendors she has worked with through many wedding seasons.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 19
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 20
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 21

Sarah Yeilding · Married on 10/27/2018

The ABSOLUTE BEST in flowers and coordination!

If you want the ABSOLUTE BEST in flowers and coordination for your wedding or other event stop right here. Please pick up up the phone or email Janine. She is without a doubt the best in the business! Flexible, creative, with service above and beyond, J9Bing Floral and Event Planning took our wedding over and above the top! Janine is a remarkable designer who paints her canvas with the most beautiful flowers from her own gardens, and around the world. Her eye for detail is extraordinary. Talk about exceptional! Professional, easy to work with, and fun! Janine's designs are breathtaking. I can't recommend Janine highly enough and encourage you to get in touch with her as soon as you know you will want gorgeous flowers. Your event will certainly stand out from the rest if you do!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Elysse · Married on 10/20/2018

Want stress-free florals for your wedding? Hire Janine Bing!

Janine was such a dream to work with for our September 22nd, 2018 wedding! She was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and she really captured my vision for our floral arrangements. I was an airhead, and forgot to budget/order centerpieces and 10 days before my big day, Janine was able to come to my rescue and help me figure out how she could accommodate my mistake without it costing a fortune. Planning a wedding is so stressful already, but when my husband and I met and worked with Janine, we knew that she would take care of everything for us.

We honestly could not have made a better decision hiring her!

Thank you Janine for being an absolute angel!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Meagan · Married on 09/08/2018

Janine is absolutely amazing!!! She is not only an amazing florist, but her ability to pull together the most amazing wedding decor is incredible and having her as the same day coordinator made the wedding day flow so smoothly!!! Could not recommend Janine enough! If you do not hire her for your wedding you are absolutely missing out!! Thank you Janine for everything!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 22
  • Cici

Cici · Married on 08/25/2018

Janine was very helpful and very knowledgeable! Loved the flowers and arrangements she made for the wedding, everything looked simple beautiful.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding Coordinator/Florist

Janine was the absolute best! It would be a mistake if you didn’t chose her for day of coordinating and/or florist!

Sent on 01/23/2019

April · Married on 05/19/2018

Janine did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! She was super easy to work with, taking all my ideas and feedback and designing the perfect bouquets and centerpieces. I would highly recommend her for any Chelan wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

I first want to start with saying that Janine is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life! There are not enough words to describe the Professionalism and the Incredible Outstanding Job Janine did preparing for our Wedding this past May. I was so nervous being a first time bride and having a destination Wedding in Chelan (you could only imagine my nerves), but with Janine and all of her hard work made my wedding seem so easy to put together and everything turned our PERFECTLY!! Anytime I needed her she was available and very easy to communicate with which made this process of planning a wedding so much easier! If I made changes she was always so generous to help and most importantly she wanted to always make sure I was happy with every decision made . I would Highly Recommend Janine for flowers/ Coordinator because I don't know what I would have done without her and expertise.

Sent on 08/06/2018
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 23
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 24
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 25
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 26

Brianne · Married on 01/27/2018

J9Bing Floral and Event Planning did a wonderful job on my wedding this past week. Janine was absolutely amazing to work with and she exceeded my expectations from the beginning. I would recommend her (and have already) to anyone in the area looking for flowers or greenery for their wedding day.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Karly · Married on 11/18/2017

She was the best wedding planner/coordinator! She made everything so seamless and less stressful. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I were so pleased with all of Janine's work and were blown away about how beautiful our wedding/reception venue was. It was beyond what we could have even imagined!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Carli · Married on 10/14/2017

Janine was awesome! Makes choosing wedding flowers fun and easy- totally trusted her and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    J9Bing Floral and Event Planning 27

Emily · Married on 07/21/2017

Janine was wonderful to work with! She was willing to let me bring some of my own flowers to save money on the table flowers. My bouquet was everything I wanted! Bright, colorful and big.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Diana · Married on 07/08/2017

Janine was professional organized on time very efficient. Has a great Style and the flowers were beautiful she took all the worries out of our day. It was a very very pleasant wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone that is getting married or for another event thank you Janine

Sent on 07/28/2017

Shelley · Married on 07/08/2017

So incredibly kind and helpful. She made me feel very confident in her skills. We reviewed photos and Pinterest posts to give her ideas of what I was looking for and she nailed it. She is also very flexible, I messaged her many times asking if something could be changed or tweaked and she always rolled with it. Day of was a dream, she helped arrange flowers and decorations so the aesthetic of it all flowed very well. Everything was beautifully done and she has such an eye for design.

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • W

William · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Janine as our florist and wedding planner and only have great things to say. We had a florist bail on us about a month before our wedding and luckily we found Janine. She jumped right in and got to work and understood our vision and what we wanted for our wedding. She handled all of the flowers and decorations and everything looked fantastic on our wedding day. As a planner we didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day everything went perfectly. Coordination with the wedding party, DJ, photographer, and venue were seamless. I don't think the day would have went the way it did without her and would highly recommend Janine as a florist and wedding planner.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Brit · Married on 06/01/2017

Janine was wonderful to work with. I would recommend anyone to her!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Alisha · Married on 11/05/2016

Where to start.....Janine is absolutely amazing and so incredibly talented and creative! The first time I met with her about my wedding, I was so impressed with her professionalism and level of preparedness. I don't know much about flowers, but had my pinterest board ready and was mostly wanting to follow our beautiful fall-themed color scheme. She immediately caught on to all my ideas and helped to articulate what I wanted without me even saying it, and she had so many other great ideas along the way. Wedding planning is overwhelming to say the least, but she took so much worry and stress away and I'm so glad we hired her as our planner, day-of coordinator, and florist. The flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined....my bouquet was so gorgeous and detailed, and she surprised me with incorporating part of my mom's wedding dress sleeve over the stems! She also perfected the corsages, the boutonieres, the flower girl halo made of baby's breath, all of the table arrangements, and the ceremony petals. Lastly, she helped to direct everyone that came to help decorate, incorporating everything I had for the wedding and more. It all looked PERFECT! We received compliment after compliment from our guests. Whether it's gorgeous flowers and decor, planning, or coordinating, I promise you can't go wrong with J9bing Floral and Event Planning!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Angela · Married on 10/15/2016

Janine is absolutely awesome to work with! She was so professional and knowledgeable it made the whole floral planning process a breeze. She met up with us a few months prior to our wedding to get a feel for us as a couple and an idea of our vision. We honestly didn't have too many specifics in mind for our flowers besides the color palette, other than that we were pretty open. She was prepared with photos and ideas for us to look over and assured us that we would be able to make changes as needed. She made her recommendations and we made our choices from there. We truly felt that we could put all of our trust in her and she'd come through for us, and how true that turned out to be. With a ridiculous rain/wind storm pushing in our outdoor wedding had to move indoors. Janine worked with our venue to get everything set up inside and it turned out amazing. The centerpieces and flowers that were to be used for the arbor were absolutely stunning and my bouquet was perfect! We couldn't have been happier to work with J9Bing and would recommend them to anyone needing floral services. Thank you so much Janine for your help and guidance we are so appreciative of your professionalism and kindness through the entire planning process!

Sent on 11/27/2016
  • Kristin Michalenko

Kristin · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't say enough about Janine and J9Bing Floral and Events! Selecting Janine and J9Bing was the best decision we made during our wedding planning. Janine went above and beyond her role of "day of planner" and my day went off with out a hitch. Our reception was absolutely beautiful and just how I imagined it would be- I didn't have to worry about a detail-she had everything handled. Janine has fabulous taste, great work ethic and just an amazing person. I am proud to say Janine is now my friend for life.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

I was very satisfied with my flowers and overall experience with J9bing. She was very thorough during our initial consultation and she made sure to customize our flowers to the way we wanted them. She had great suggestions and made sure to stick within our budget (which was rare during the wedding planning process). She even made custom vases for our centerpieces and let us rent them from her, which also ended up saving us money. She was also quick to respond to emails and quick to come up with suggestions when meeting with her in person. I would highly recommend J9Bing Floral and Event Planning, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Heather · Married on 05/28/2016

Janine did an amazing job for my wedding! I remember the shock/emotion/happiness when I saw my bouquets that morning! I was Wowed! they were better than I expected! She was so easy to work with! At our first meeting we searched through my pinterest ideas and her past work and we came up with great ideas! For my flower girls-I didn't want them throwing petals- I wanted something different I wanted flower wands. This was the first time she made them and they were so cute!! the girls LOVED them!
    I also wanted specific flowers in remembrance of my grandmas (Poppies and Peonies) and was hoping that they could be in my wedding colors- she got them!! she said she even had silk poppies ready just incase!

Thank you SO MUCH Janine for all your help and helping my wedding be complete! I'd recommend J9Bing Floral Design to anyone needing a wedding florist!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Danielle R · Married on 05/15/2016

Janine was such a pleasure to work with. She took her time with me to make sure she had all the details. After our 1st meeting, I asked for another just to go over everything once more. Janine did not hesitate at all, she emailed me the outline, and schedule a meeting. The day of my wedding I was completely at ease knowing Janine and her team had everything under control. She delivered my bouquet to me personally, and it was stunning. She even made and lego boutonnier for my son. It was awesome!!

If you want beautiful flowers and a lady who will pay attention to the smallest detail, then you want Janine!

Sent on 08/16/2016