J9Bing Floral and Event Planning Reviews

72 | Chelan, WA

72 Reviews for J9Bing Floral and Event Planning

Christine Cochran · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Janine is absolutely AMAZING!

I can't begin to explain how amazing Janine is. My fiance and I hired Janine for our florist and day of wedding coordinator. Although I hired her for day of, she went above and beyond her job. She helped me correspond with other vendors and guided me in what was need for my special day. She really takes the time to really get to know you and adjust what our wants and needs with ease.
    Unfortunately due to the pandemic we cancelled our wedding all together. Not only was she super understanding, but she also made the cancellation process so easy for us during these hard times. Even though things did not work out, I would recommend Janine to anyone. I will definitely be using her for our next party/event for sure!!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Victoria Windsor · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Gorgeous work, always!!

I have my own business as a bridal hair stylist and makeup artist, I have worked with Janine and her company for a few weddings. She is a beautiful person who takes pride in her work, everything looks polished and beautifully put together. She truly has an eye for floral and decor, making sure you get that wow factor.
    Victoria
    ArtistrybyVictoria

Sent on 03/10/2020

Melanie Knoben · Married on 11/23/2019

Love working with Janine!

Was so please with how everything turned out!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 11/13/2019

The best money i spent on my wedding!

I booked for floral and coordinating services and this was by far the best money I spent on the wedding. My flowers were the most beautiful and high quality even for having a fall wedding, my bridal bouquet looks so real despite being faux flowers that I will now have for a lifetime!! I just don't know what I would have done without her coordinating services though, my day went so smoothly because of Janine, I never worried the whole night and she was handling everything I could need from hair touch-ups, dress fluffing, and a new drink any time I asked!!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Rosalyn

Rosalyn Vick · Married on 09/14/2019

J9Bing is the BEST!

Phenomenal. That is the word to describe Janine and the top notch services she provides. Janine was our florist and Day of Coordinator for our September 2019 Chelan wedding. From helping with all the details, easing our stresses, and executing flawless design - Janine absolutely nailed it. My guests could not stop raving about the beautiful florals, the exquisite floral hoop for the ceremony and beautiful tables. Janine was also great with giving us options and keeping us on budget- she will find a way for every couple to be happy! The best part is how kind Janine is. She truly is like a friend and even talked me down from the ledge when I was having planning stress. I already miss Janine and wish there were still details left to plan :) Please do not hesitate to trust Janine with your big day - she will exceed your best dreams!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!

Janine is a true gem of a florist! It was such a pleasure working with her and all the flower arrangements she put together were absolutely stunning. People were blown away about how gorgeous the flowers were. She was my saving grace, when I hired her 3 weeks before my wedding. She was so awesome with responding to emails, and her set up was unbelievable. We seriously couldn't have asked for a better florist I highly recommend using her! Pricing, communication, and quality of work were all spectacular! I felt extremely confident having her set up our venue with little to no direction, and she did not disappoint.I would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Webster · Married on 07/13/2019

Rocky Pond Wedding

Janine was so helpful throughout the entire planning process! From emails, to texts messages, to meetings in person, she was SO quick to respond, easy to chat with and definitely put my mind at ease that everything was going to go perfect! The flower arrangement were amazing and she made our arbor above the ceremony look like something from a magazine!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Nelson · Married on 07/09/2019

Fantastic flowers and day of coordinator!

This review is long overdue for Janine and her team. My husband and I got married in September at Rocky Pond Winery and Janine was our florist and day of coordinator. She did an OUTSTANDING job, even with as many hats as she had to wear! She was extremely organized with all the planning, organizing of vendors, and setting up our schedule. She made the whole experience run smoothly for us so we didn't feel panicked or rushed on our special day, everything was already taken care of.

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Janine had me send pictures from Pinterest to show her ideas of what I liked and hoped to see for our wedding. That made the creative process ten time easier because I don't know all the names of specific flowers or colors when it comes to picking out flower designs. She was also able to rent out decorative pieces for us for the dinner tables, the aisle, etc. which was super helpful that I didn't have to source those items on my own.

All in all if you are getting married in the Lake Chelan area, you 100% should use Janine for all her services. She is so sweet, friendly, and professional. I can't imagine pulling off the beautiful wedding we did without her!

Thank you Janine and J9Bing!

Sent on 05/11/2020

Sarah Bucko · Married on 06/29/2019

The best planner/coordinator/floral in the business

I couldn’t imagine my wedding day without Janine! Not only did she help immensely in the planning process, she was so kind and caring and made the process a dream. Using her as day of coordinator was also the best decision... she made the day run seamlessly and alleviated any stress. Her floral was spot on and exactly what I wanted! I miss her already!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Yvette

Yvette Saichompoo · Married on 05/26/2019

Janine is the best in the wedding industry!

Do not hesitate to hire Janine for your big day, she is so worth it!

I highly recommend booking Janine as your wedding florist and Day of Wedding Coordinator! We hired her for her floral arrangements and Day of Coordination at our recent late May wedding at Chamber’s Bay.
    Janine is very reliable and provides a high-quality of service with an affordable cost, she is flexible and can work with any budget. Janine is very professional, friendly, and attentive. She completely transformed my venue with her floral arrangements and decorative skills, into the wedding of my dreams with a classy PNW, ultra-romantic feel. She infused her creativity into my ideas and just made them even better than I could ever imagine. I am very grateful for Janine’s services, because of her organization and diligence, my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our day to the fullest!

She setup the venue as I wanted and ran the whole show as we planned on. My day was smooth sailing. Janine even packaged everything up at the end of the night for me to take home, I did not have to lift a finger on my wedding day or even stress out because of Janine’s hard work. We were able to rent amazing items from her to decorate our wedding, which included, an arbor for the ceremony space, vases, signs, fairy lights, and so much more. If she does not have an item you request, she tries hard to get it for you. We are very grateful to have found her. She is a sweet lady who was there to fulfill all my wedding needs. Janine was essential in making our special day an amazing one! I owe my wonderful wedding experience all to her.

The Events Coordinator of our venue was even impressed with Janine and promised to pass the word along to other brides on the lookout. That speaks volumes, considering how many vendors she has worked with through many wedding seasons.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • McKenzie

Mckenzie Franklin · Married on 02/11/2019

Janine was the absolute best..EVER

Janine is beyond a 5 star coordinator and florist in every category. I was able to just give her ideas, and let her go, and she went ABOVE and BEYOND to make our day beyond beautiful. I am recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Sarah Yeilding · Married on 10/27/2018

The ABSOLUTE BEST in flowers and coordination!

If you want the ABSOLUTE BEST in flowers and coordination for your wedding or other event stop right here. Please pick up up the phone or email Janine. She is without a doubt the best in the business! Flexible, creative, with service above and beyond, J9Bing Floral and Event Planning took our wedding over and above the top! Janine is a remarkable designer who paints her canvas with the most beautiful flowers from her own gardens, and around the world. Her eye for detail is extraordinary. Talk about exceptional! Professional, easy to work with, and fun! Janine's designs are breathtaking. I can't recommend Janine highly enough and encourage you to get in touch with her as soon as you know you will want gorgeous flowers. Your event will certainly stand out from the rest if you do!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Elysse · Married on 10/20/2018

Want stress-free florals for your wedding? Hire Janine Bing!

Janine was such a dream to work with for our September 22nd, 2018 wedding! She was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and she really captured my vision for our floral arrangements. I was an airhead, and forgot to budget/order centerpieces and 10 days before my big day, Janine was able to come to my rescue and help me figure out how she could accommodate my mistake without it costing a fortune. Planning a wedding is so stressful already, but when my husband and I met and worked with Janine, we knew that she would take care of everything for us.

We honestly could not have made a better decision hiring her!

Thank you Janine for being an absolute angel!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Meagan · Married on 09/08/2018

Janine is absolutely amazing!!! She is not only an amazing florist, but her ability to pull together the most amazing wedding decor is incredible and having her as the same day coordinator made the wedding day flow so smoothly!!! Could not recommend Janine enough! If you do not hire her for your wedding you are absolutely missing out!! Thank you Janine for everything!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Cici

Cici · Married on 08/25/2018

Janine was very helpful and very knowledgeable! Loved the flowers and arrangements she made for the wedding, everything looked simple beautiful.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding Coordinator/Florist

Janine was the absolute best! It would be a mistake if you didn’t chose her for day of coordinating and/or florist!

Sent on 01/23/2019

April · Married on 05/19/2018

Janine did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! She was super easy to work with, taking all my ideas and feedback and designing the perfect bouquets and centerpieces. I would highly recommend her for any Chelan wedding!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

I first want to start with saying that Janine is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life! There are not enough words to describe the Professionalism and the Incredible Outstanding Job Janine did preparing for our Wedding this past May. I was so nervous being a first time bride and having a destination Wedding in Chelan (you could only imagine my nerves), but with Janine and all of her hard work made my wedding seem so easy to put together and everything turned our PERFECTLY!! Anytime I needed her she was available and very easy to communicate with which made this process of planning a wedding so much easier! If I made changes she was always so generous to help and most importantly she wanted to always make sure I was happy with every decision made . I would Highly Recommend Janine for flowers/ Coordinator because I don't know what I would have done without her and expertise.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Brianne · Married on 01/27/2018

J9Bing Floral and Event Planning did a wonderful job on my wedding this past week. Janine was absolutely amazing to work with and she exceeded my expectations from the beginning. I would recommend her (and have already) to anyone in the area looking for flowers or greenery for their wedding day.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Karly · Married on 11/18/2017

She was the best wedding planner/coordinator! She made everything so seamless and less stressful. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I were so pleased with all of Janine's work and were blown away about how beautiful our wedding/reception venue was. It was beyond what we could have even imagined!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Carli · Married on 10/14/2017

Janine was awesome! Makes choosing wedding flowers fun and easy- totally trusted her and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Emily · Married on 07/21/2017

Janine was wonderful to work with! She was willing to let me bring some of my own flowers to save money on the table flowers. My bouquet was everything I wanted! Bright, colorful and big.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Diana · Married on 07/08/2017

Janine was professional organized on time very efficient. Has a great Style and the flowers were beautiful she took all the worries out of our day. It was a very very pleasant wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone that is getting married or for another event thank you Janine

Sent on 07/28/2017

Shelley · Married on 07/08/2017

So incredibly kind and helpful. She made me feel very confident in her skills. We reviewed photos and Pinterest posts to give her ideas of what I was looking for and she nailed it. She is also very flexible, I messaged her many times asking if something could be changed or tweaked and she always rolled with it. Day of was a dream, she helped arrange flowers and decorations so the aesthetic of it all flowed very well. Everything was beautifully done and she has such an eye for design.

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • W

William · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Janine as our florist and wedding planner and only have great things to say. We had a florist bail on us about a month before our wedding and luckily we found Janine. She jumped right in and got to work and understood our vision and what we wanted for our wedding. She handled all of the flowers and decorations and everything looked fantastic on our wedding day. As a planner we didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day everything went perfectly. Coordination with the wedding party, DJ, photographer, and venue were seamless. I don't think the day would have went the way it did without her and would highly recommend Janine as a florist and wedding planner.

Sent on 08/04/2017