Integrity Rose Events Reviews

3 | Brenham, TX

3 Reviews for Integrity Rose Events

Tess · Married on 07/14/2018

I can't thank Graig & Lindsey enough for such a wonderful experience! From the first phone call we had to discuss the wedding, I knew we would be well taken care of by people who really knew what they were doing. After that conversation, I had very little worry about how the wedding day would go! They really took care of it all and even went above and beyond when our caterer failed to bring the ice and water they were supposed to. In a strange turn of events, I was the calm one the day of while my husband was a bit anxious in wanting to make sure everything went off without a hitch. To help calm him, Lindsey insisted he chug the beer he had in his hand and take a deep breath. I absolutely loved that!!

They are extremely affordable for the service that you receive from them. They are the real deal and will ensure that your day goes as smoothly as possible. I couldn't be more happy with having hired them and would do so again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Graig & Lindsey were an amazing touch to my wedding day. Graig was very responsive during the entire planning process & helped set up a perfect timeline, with the right choice of songs & dances. Kept the dance floor exciting the entire night.
    lindsey saved my wedding day, my coordinator did not show up & lindsey was right there helping with every single thing, helping fix dresses, fix boutonieres, bouquets, the line up, staying on our timeline & proper photos & of course she came with a save the day box with everything a bridal party could need that may have been forgotten. Having these 2 at my wedding was an absolute breeze!! perfect combo for a perfect day thank you guys again!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Dora · Married on 10/08/2016

Graig and Lindsey did an amazing job. Wonderful DJ services that kept the party going. His wife Lindsey is an amazing wedding coordinator. She made our day seem so easy and stress free!

Sent on 10/11/2016