I Do Graphics Reviews

60 | Denver, CO

60 Reviews for I Do Graphics

Mary · Married on 05/23/2009

Anja was GREAT to work with. I was a scatter-brain trying to get through my first year in business school and plan a wedding that was taking place 1500 miles away. Anja was so responsive every time I asked a question. I found the convenience (never even met with her and everything came out perfectly!), quality of work (got TONS of compliments), and her friendly personality worth every penny! I highly recommend Anja and i-do graphics.

Sent on 07/30/2009
  • Z

Zep · Married on 05/16/2009

I Do Grahpics is AWESOME!! Anja was completely helpful from beginning to end. I was nervous about an online vendor at first, but she quickly put my mind at ease. She worked with me through colors, fonts, styles, designs etc...all before she knew I was even going to buy from her. Not only were her invitations beautiful and elegant (I have never received so many compliments on invitations before) but she was super sweet, helpful, professional, and quick! I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/02/2009

Herbert · Married on 05/09/2009

Our invitations turned out great. Our emails were responded to in a timely matter, and we got exactly what we were looking for; a great price on high quality invitations.

Sent on 06/13/2010

Joy · Married on 05/08/2009

I was extremely pleased to work with Anja! She was very professional, helpful, responsive and creative. She helped me design my perfect wedding invitation. It was exactly what I wanted. After I sent them out all my family and friends were very impressed and asked where I got them. The cost was the best I found anywhere! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks Anja for all your hard work, it was such a pleasure.

Joy
    Yonkers, New York

Sent on 06/03/2009

Holly · Married on 05/02/2009

Anja with I Do Graphics was amazing to work with!
    I had less than a month to get wedding programs and she worked with me daily,
    dealt with all my last minute changes and had them at my front door in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend I Do Graphics for any paper needs to anyone and everyone. You won't be disappointed! Thanks again for all your hard work and great product! I can't wait to work with Anja on future projects!

Sent on 05/13/2009

cristina · Married on 04/25/2009

Amanda, Anja,

Thank you so much for your exquisite services! I can't begin to tell you how many compliments we received on your elegant invitations. They were put together and designed just perfectly. When I went back to you for programs, I was so nervous about timing but again, you turned around a beautiful product at the drop of a hat and they added such a nice touch to the ceremony. I went to so many printers before finding you and I have to say your value for costs surpasses all others. The friendliness and promptness of service is another plus I didn't find with other vendors I checked. Thanks again for your amazing work and support through this process.

Regards,
    Cristina from RI

Sent on 05/28/2009

Anna · Married on 04/04/2009

Anja and Amanda were amazing! They worked with me throughout the entire process of getting what we wanted out of our programs. They were absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend I Do Graphics to anyone. Even though they had only a couple of weeks to design and mail the programs, they worked very hard to make it exactly what we wanted. Thanks Anja and Amanda! You gave our wedding a special touch.

Sent on 04/21/2009

christine · Married on 02/25/2009

After endless searching on the internet to find a company that had the invitations I wanted at an affordable price, I finally found I-do-graphics! They executed my idea of what I wanted for my invitation perfectly. They combined a couple of their established designs into one unique invitation that incorporated pictures of our wedding ceremony. Since we wanted to incorporate our photos from the wedding on our reception invitation, we had to work quickly to get this done when we returned from our honeymoon.I-DO-GRAPHICS was dedicated, professional and patient with me as we helped to design a truely unique invitation in just three weeks. I dont think I could have done that with any other company. They provided the personal touch I needed to create a truely personal invitation that
    everyone is complimenting us on! I knew before even corresponding with them, that they would be top notch from how they designed their website and the product that was displayed. I am so proud of the collaboration done on the invitations, I told Anja to go ahead and post them on her website if she wanted!
    Everytime I emailed back any changes I wanted etc, she sent them back with exactly what I had in mind!!
    Oh, and they even do maps with great designs. We incorporated our initials that were part of the invitations on the champagne bottle on the map!
    Thanks to Anja! You are great to work with and I am recommending you to my friends for their upcoming kids graduation as well as baby announcements and
    hopefully any future weddings!!
    Sincerely, Christine from Atlanta

Sent on 04/28/2009

Katharine · Married on 02/21/2009

Anja was so helpful and informative - I will admit that during planning my organization fell by the wayside. She kept me on track, and was always super quick in getting proofs out and the turnaround on our STDs and invites. Absolutely beautiful work, everyone was complimenting us on all of the little details : ) I plan on using I Do Graphics for all of my future paper needs - prepare to hear from me come baby time!!

Sent on 04/27/2009

Stacy · Married on 12/06/2008

What a great experience working with Anja from I do graphics! She was so accomodating if I needed anything last minute. She also seemed to really care about my invitations and getting them just right. The invitations looked great too! I also used them for the thank you notes. They were just what I wanted.
    I will recommend them to all of my friends. Thank you again Anja!

Sent on 05/03/2009

Allison · Married on 10/25/2008

Anja and her team at I Do Graphics are a one-of-a-kind event design firm. More than a wedding invitation designer, Anja is a strategic partner who will dedicate hours conceptualizing your vision until it's just where you want it and has the wonderful knack for carrying that vision through every piece she creates on your behalf. As a corporate events professional, I've worked with many designers in this business and haven't come across anyone as professional, talented, created, and committed to service as Anja.

We did everything online, too, which made the process so easy and efficient. I used Anja for our wedding invitations, Web site, programs, menus, signage, and thank you cards. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking to create unique, memorable, and gorgeous event communications.

Sent on 05/05/2009

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2008

I do graphics was a great vendor for the planning of my wedding invitations. I had seen something that I liked online and shopped around for a quote. They ended up being the most cost efficient and also most responsive to all my needs. Amanda and I went back and forth for several weeks working on the design. She sent paper samples in the mail several times all for free of charge.
    I had so many compliments for the invitations, they turned out beautiful!

Sent on 04/29/2009

Alexis · Married on 09/20/2008

I wanted to thank you for being so amazing! My wedding invitations were beautiful then I could have ever expected. I have been getting so many compliments and everyone is asking where I got them. I really appreciate you taking extra time with me to make sure my invites and programs were perfect. Everyone said they were best they had ever seen. It is nice to know that you can still get top quality at a reasonable price. Thank you again for going above and beyond! I will be recommending you to everyone I know! You are BEST!!!!

Wedding Wishes,
    Alexis

Sent on 05/05/2009

Eleanor · Married on 09/06/2008

I loved working with I Do Graphics! My programs were GORGEOUS!! I had tons of completments on them. The paper was spectacular!! Our photographer took gorgeous pictures of them. In addition, they were so great to work with. So flexible and friendly and even helped me with my favors/table cards. I would highly recommend I Do Graphics and I will most certainly use them again!!

Sent on 04/29/2009

Cristina · Married on 07/26/2008

We wanted a classy, professional alternative to the overpriced factory wedding invitations we were seeing. I loved that we were able to order our invitations exactly as we wanted them for half the cost. I highly recommend I Do Graphics!

Sent on 11/29/2009

Naomi · Married on 06/27/2008

Our wedding invitations were gorgeous! We got compliments from everyone and they were exactly what we wanted! We loved them so much we came back to I Do Graphics for our Baby announcements! Again we were extremely pleased and we recomend them to friends and family everytime we have the chance!

Sent on 05/04/2009

Sandy · Married on 06/21/2008

I-DO-Graphics is an awesome website. I actually found it on google and loved the invites shown on the website. Amanda and Anja are GREAT! I literally did all my invitation preparation all via email. They were kind enough to send me samples of various different papers/ribbons/envelopes which made it easier to judge whether or not it would go with my theme/wedding decor. Needless to say everything matched perfectly. I received so many compliments on my wedding invites - I'm so glad everyone loved them just as much as I did! I would definately recommend I-DO-GRAPHICS. The friendly service and opinions truly helped me during a busy year of planning such a memorable day! Thank you Amanda and Anja - I DO-GRAPHICS ROCKS!

Sent on 04/30/2009
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2008

Working with Anja and I Do Graphics has been my pleasure! I was initially cautious about using an online vendor where I could not talk face to face, but Anja put my worries to rest as soon as I began working with her. Every email and call was responded to quicker than I expected, and any changes that I requested were completed right away. I was amazed at how fast my proofs were completed and mailed to me. But what was the most exciting, was seeing my own vision come together more perfectly than I ever expected. Anja helped to make the invitations in my mind, become a reality! Not only was the service excellent, but the product as well. They use high quality paper and ink, and priced better than our local competitors. I have received so many compliments on my invitations; I couldn't have asked for anything more!

I was so impressed I purchased everything from them: invitations, save the dates, programs, stickers, and thank you cards.

Sent on 05/20/2008

Desiree · Married on 04/26/2008

Our invitations and programs turned out amazing! Working with I Do Graphics was the best experience in my wedding planning process. I felt like they knew exactly what I wanted, and they paid attention to every detail in each piece. They were very prompt in their responses and were willing to work with me to create invitations and programs that exceeded my expectations. I will definitely recommend I Do Graphics to everyone and would love to work with them again in the future. Thank you!

Sent on 05/11/2009

M · Married on 03/15/2008

I was amazed at how terrific I Do Graphics was, about everything. She sent duplicates of everything to my mother and me on separate coasts, was always available when I called--even over the holidays and through some weather issues, and was reasonably priced for all that we got. People STILL compliment me on our save the dates and invitations, and it's been nearly two years since my wedding day! I loved every single thing about all the paper goods and graphics Anja handled for us, and only wish I had reason to use her more often. I whole-heartedly and without reservation recommend I Do Graphics to everyone I know. You really can't go wrong!

M. Crane, Los Angeles

Sent on 02/13/2010

Jane · Married on 12/01/2007

I am the Mother of the Bride. We searched online for wedding invitations and Day-After Picnic invitations that were unique and bold, and found them at I Do Graphics! Coincidentally, we live in the Denver area, but that was NOT the reason we chose I Do. We were so impressed with their many options to choose from - paper, ribbon, fonts, styles, sizes, colors. Amanda responded immediately to my initial e-mail inquiry, and sent me samples of 4 different invitations, and, knowing our wedding colors, included ribbon and paper samples we might be interested in. During our selection process, we e-mailed her frequently with questions, and she always answered right away with ideas, sending as many proofs as we needed to get things just right. We met with her in person to make our final selections, and even met her brother, who served as delivery-person so we could get them sooner - we couldn't wait for UPS! The finished products were BEAUTIFUL! Every step of the way was professional, dependable, and frankly, a lot of fun. I would recommend I Do Graphics to any bride and groom looking for something truly unique. These were so beautiful that the newlyweds even framed one and put it on their wall with their other wedding pictures! You will NOT be disappointed with I Do Grapics, no matter where you live!

Sent on 05/04/2009

Natalie · Married on 09/24/2005

Anja was absolutely fabulous to work with - I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process of designing our invites! We received many, MANY wonderful compliments on the uniqueness of our invites!

Sent on 05/19/2009

Donna · Married on 07/31/2005

We were referred by Amanda-We had a very casual, yet elegant event-the girls were very professional, easy to work with, & the invites were more then ,what we expected-they exceeded all of our expectations! The price was right & we will always recommend their services!-Gary & Donna Stern

Sent on 05/01/2009

Cindy · Married on 07/30/2005

I Do Graphics is a fantastic company with the friendliest staff! They are very flexible and will work within your budget to create the most amazing invitations!! They did my entire wedding down to save the dates to programs to helping me with my favors and are absolutely amazing at including the perfect graphics for your wedding. From fun to casual to fancy, these girls can do it all! I would highly recommend them for your wedding from the beginning (save the dates) to the thank you notes you'll need for all the wedding gifts. You won't find a more flexible, friendly, professional, and super creative company.

Sent on 05/08/2009

Emily · Married on 06/15/2005

We used I Do Graphics for both our wedding website and later our baby announcements and have been thrilled with both! Our wedding website got lots of positive comments from our guests. It was great to be able to personalize it for our destination wedding, and they were always more than willing to make modifications to fit our needs.
    There were so many cute choices for baby announcements that we had a hard time choosing a design. We have been very pleased with the quality and their responsiveness and will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 05/12/2009