123 Reviews for HotShots Photo Booth Rental

Prints (40)
Backdrop(s) (33)
CD/DVD of Images (25)
Flip Book (25)
Social Media Integration (14)

HotShots is one of the reasons I’m still calling my wedding absolutely perfect! All of our guest loved being able to hop in the photo booth and take fun pictures with all the props (some of which were custom made for us!) or leave us a video message. All night I had people coming up to me to say how much fun they were having with the photo booth and how awesome it was that they put all the pictures in a scrap book for us to take home at the end of the night. They even provided a big poster with a picture of my husband and I and put it on display right next to the booth, so I had that to take home as well! I recommend HotShots to anyone that wants their guests to have an amazing time at their wedding/event!

Profile Picture Emily , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

We are very pleased that we chose HotShots to provide a photo booth at our wedding. In addition to the standard props we had seen at many of our friends' weddings HotShots provided custom props that our guests loved. They also provided a custom backdrop using a logo we had designed for our invitations, and it looked excellent in all of our photos. Our guests were able to record videos which HotShots combined into one compilation that we will enjoy forever. Our guests all loved the photo booth. Each guest in each photo received a copy of the strip and the HotShots attendant printed an extra strip each time to paste into an album. Our guests were then able to sign next to their photos and we received the album afterwards which is exquisite. The attendant was professional and helpful and kept things flowing smoothly. Eric, with whom we coordinated everything, responded quickly to all of our inquiries and answered all of our questions clearly. In addition to the photo booth HotShots also provided uplights for our venue which were great and really enhanced the ambiance of the room. All in all we were completely satisfied with HotShots. We feel we got a great deal for everything they provided and had a great experience with them. We strongly recommend them to anyone who is considering a photo booth at their event!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Delivery, Setup

Hot Shots was amazing! Easy to work with and you get so much for your money!

Profile Picture Tammy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're looking for an affordable, highly responsive and professional team for your photobooth needs - you can stop looking! I researched a ton of photobooth options and HotShots were the most bang for your buck. They threw in a ton of extra items (uplighting, print items, customized strips, unlimited prints, etc.) They were on time and delivered exactly what was needed.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

We have used Hot Shots Photo Booth for a second time and they were amazing...everything we expected and more..the attendants were awesome..we will be using them again...

Profile Picture Maricelis, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

HotShots was a big hit at our wedding! The guests had so much fun and we have some amazing photos for our guest book. They setup everything smoothly and provided props for everyone. They also provided uplighting for the reception area, which saved us from having to pay another vendor. Could not be happier!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I seriously cannot recommend HotShots photobooth enough!!! The packages they have are unbelievable for the price! The service was awesome and Eric was amazing to work with! Very responsive throughout the planning process. The staff the attended our wedding was awesome as well. The uplighting added a special touch to our special day. . We used our extra free print for our seating chart and it came out amazing!! The props, especially the custom ones were a huge hit! The photo booth itself made our wedding one of the best ones this year! We had about 15 kids and not only did they love it but so did our friends and even our parents, grandparents and the older crowd got a kick out of it! We love our scrapbook , our USB with all of the pictures and the video is priceless! I would recommend this is company to everyone! I splurged having a photobooth and I don't regret it one bit!

Profile Picture Delilah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We contacted Hot Shots for my daughter's wedding last month. She got married in a barn with seating on 2 floors and we knew the photo booth may have to go on the second floor so we looked for something other than a traditional photo booth which could not be set up on the second floor. I talked to Eric and he assured me that this photo booth could be set up there. Eric was very accommodating and we went over all the details. Included in the price of the photo booth were a ton of extras including Lighting, Video Booth, Poster, Banner, Custom Props, Projection Screen, Scrap Book, & Props. The photo booth was large and accommodated quite a few people, we had the included video booth which I thought no one would use...boy were we wrong! Almost everyone used it and sooo many people left videos that were so much fun! Watching the video clips had us in stitches, my daughter loved it! After the wedding so many guest told us it was so much fun and they just loved the photo booth! Eric was great to work with as was the attendant that manned the booth that night. I originally thought we were settling for this photo booth because we were limited but if I ever need another photo booth I would absolutely go with Hot Shots. Our experience with Hot Shots was awesome! Chris D

Profile Picture Chris, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Eric and his team at HotShots were great to work with. All of our guests loved the photobooth! HotShots offered us so much for our wedding photobooth including a video message option for our guests to leave us a quick video message, a scrapbook of the pictures our guests took through out the night along with written messages from them next to their photo strip, a poster board picture of us and our heads on sticks as photobooth props! Highly recommend them for a wedding photo booth! Can't thank them enough for the great services we received!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When I got engaged in September of 2016, the photobooth was the first thing I booked. I had been to a wedding that used HotShots and I loved them so it was a no brainer. What I didn't know was how detailed and efficient they were. Everything was mapped out with a specific timeline and deadlines and I never once questioned their abilities. The photobooth and the video messages were a huge hit and the cutout faces of my husband and I were hysterical. We managed to get into every photo even though we were so busy. We received the book that night along with the USB for the video messages and Eric followed up after the event for my feedback. Everything about this company is top notch, professional and high quality. I cannot wait to use them again!

Profile Picture Leanne, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Photobooth

Highly recommend this company. Eric and staff are very professional and easy to talk with. Such a great memory to have of everyone. Fun things can happen inside a photo booth!!! We loved having HotShots there and it really is worth the money.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eric and his team were perfect to work with! They were professional, hard working, and fun to be around. We couldn't have asked for a better vendor to work with!

Profile Picture Rory, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eric and his staff from HotShots were awesome!!! We booked the enclosed photo booth for our venue on 08/13/17 and our package included two custom face on a stick, an Instragram banner, video booth, props, LED uplighting and a scrap book put together by an attendant for guests to sign (along with another attendant working the camera). I've shopped around and no other photo booth company provides all of the above with even comparable prices. Also, Eric was available almost any time of day to answer our questions and was professional at all times. We would definitely recommend HotShots!

Tip: please make sure your guests know about the video booth! Our DJ announced it but a lot of our guests still didn't know. It was real fun watching our guests (especially the ones we didn't get to see much) send congrats messages.

Profile Picture Kaley, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hotshots photobooth is honestly the best! We had an amazing package for my wedding we even got to keep our customized back drop! Will definitely use them again for another event.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

We think HotShots really added a lot of fun to our wedding. Eric was very responsive and professional, and our attendant that evening was equally friendly and helpful. We especially loved the ability to get our dog's face as one of our printouts. Many of our guests went through the photobooth several times, trying on different props and leaving us lovely video messages. I would highly recommend HotShots for anyone who wants extra fun at their wedding. They provide unlimited printouts and also a scrapbook for the bride and groom of all the photos taken.

Profile Picture Shanna, 8/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Booking HotShots was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding on July 28, 2017. Eric was professional, informative, and personable right from our first phone conversation. He offered us a great deal that included not only the photo booth, but a video booth, a custom made photo/video booth background, two heads on sticks to be used as hilarious props in the photo/video booth, a scrap book of all guest pictures, picture strips for all the guests that took photos (not just the typical 2 strips most companies print out), a flash drive containing all of our guests photo strips, and 32 uplights - which made our wedding reception SO BEAUTIFUL people were commenting all night! Two attendants ran the photo booth all night, and they were just like Eric - personable, kind, and ensured that our guests had a great time.

From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank HotShots for making our wedding MORE FUN and BEAUTIFUL!!

Keith & Alysse S.

Profile Picture Alysse, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Best money spent! Everyone had so much fun and we have a video and scrapbook to look back on! Tim was awesome!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Photobooth

Hotshots was fantastic!!! Eric was super responsive and patient talking us through all of our options and making sure we were all set for the big day. Our guests loved the props and the video aspect, and it was so wonderful to get a scrapbook of everything at the end. I cannot recommend HotShots enough!! HIRE THEM NOW!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am in New York and wanted to give the PhotoBooth to my daughter as a gift for her wedding in Mass. I called Eric (owner) & he assured me everything would be great and he was right. HotShots uplighting was way better than the venue and the two attendants were present the whole time. The free custom backdrop was really special and the he was right the closed photo booth let everyone get as silly as they wanted to be. Most importantly I felt in the end they were honest and trustworthy - I hired them over the phone from out of state and I was not disappointed one bit.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric and his team did an amazing job making our day special. The package was a great deal, including uplighting, video, a custom backdrop, props, and a scrapbook so we could take home all the pictures. The scrapbook was a perfect guest book to go alongside our traditional one. Even my grandmother put on some sunglasses and posed for the camera! HotShots made our day fun and memorable. I would recommend them to anyone, as they were easy to work with and had everything organized for us so we didn't have to worry.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Hotshots was a hit at our wedding! Everyone was so excited to receive pictures to keep & they kept wanting to do more. I loved the photo album that we received that same night and the customizable prop heads that they made personally for us. It was seriously a highlight of the night! Definitely would highly recommend hotshots for any event!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Delivery, Setup

Surpassed our expectations! Professional, courteous and prompt. I will definitely use hot shots again.

Profile Picture Omar, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photobooth was so much fun!!! Loved the video they made for us. Great props and the uplighting looked awesome. Company was very reliable and great to work with. I def recommend them.

Profile Picture Kara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved it! Hotshots staff was amazing, so easy to work with and made the night a blast. The album, backdrop and props were a hit. They were set up and ready to go at the start of the party. Hotshots was the highlight of the night. Book them now!

Profile Picture Tracey, 6/10/17, 1 Review