77 VW Bus Photo Booth

Boston, MA View map Visit website

Hello! Our main photography company, PhotoEvents Photography, was established in 1997. Our super cool photo bus, 77 VW Bus Photo Booth, has been operating since 2015. It is a very unique life of the party photo booth! Fits 1-6 comfortably and 7-12 uncomfortably. The 77 VW Bus Photo Booth is a modern classic, our cool photo booth interacts with the audience thru voice guidance and hilarious animations that makes everyone's booth session different! Our rental packages include everything> travel, setup, taxes, props, photo booth attendant, unlimited 2x6" 3pose personalized photo strips, complimentary downloadable photo gallery, and more!! We travel all over New England! Newport, Providence, Vermont, Maine, North Conway Contact us today for a quote, Peace, Sully

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$1,000

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1,300

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Pricing

77 VW Bus Photo Booth Price Rates

Team

Chris Sullivan
Chris Sullivan
Groovy Owner

Hi, everyone calls me Sully, I've been a photographer for over 25 years. Our company, PhotoEvents, has been photographing a variety of venues since 1997!

What I enjoy most about my job is the look I witness when people first view their photos and their comments/reactions, so fun! The positive comments I get about how cool our vdub photo booth is also very gratifying.

Connect with us today and make your wedding awesome!!

-Sully

Boston, MA, 02760

24/7
Location of (77 VW Bus Photo Booth)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding