307 Paradise Road, Swampscott, MA 01907 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Fairytale Moments Events

Fairytale Moments Events is a professional photo booth service, ideal for wedding events, located in Swampscott, Massachusetts. This company offers a Mirror Me photo booth along with a variety of props and decorations to add extra fun and social interaction at your celebration.

Fairytale Moments Events aims to create a memorable experience with their high-quality photo booth experience for you and your guests to enjoy. Your photo booth service can be fully customized to include event branding, colorful animations, and even audio. Your guests will enjoy the 43-inch interactive display and can sign their photos and place emojis for extra customization. The Mirror Me photo booth is can also create gifs and videos and is green-screen compatible. This photo booth provides high-quality images and your photos can be printed on site or be emailed or texted to your phone for instant social media sharing. Fairytale Moments Events provides a selection of backdrops and props for your guests to enjoy so they can make their photos truly their own.

Other Services

Fairytale Moments Events also offers decorating services and balloon decor for your wedding event. This service can provide balloon columns and arches, linen rental, cake stands, platters, backdrops, and more.

Signing your photo
Stylish balloon decor and backdrop

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Fairytale Moments Events

Jaime Moriconi · Married on 01/01/2019

My new decorator for life!

I have anxiety pretty bad and planning huge parties, it always has me stressed out. Fairytale Moments was able to assure me that the event would be a hit and helped me calm down. it sure was a hit! i heard so many compliments over how the venue looked, even my 13 year old son was highly impressed! I love Fairytale Moments and will for sure be using them for all my future events no matter how big or small!! They were GREAT to have!!!! I also was able to have a friend hire them that night so they gave me a sweet discount for referral!!!! Thank you Fairytale Moments for making my day even more memorable!!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Gidelmy · Married on 12/31/2018

Mrs Espinal

The owener Carolina is attentive to detais. Have great prices without compromising the quality. Highly recommend her and her business.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Colleen Cannon · Married on 09/22/2018

Truly a Fairytale!

I can't say enough about Fairytale Moment Events! They were available whenever we had questions which helped put our mind at ease. The photo booth was so popular throughout the night and a great addition to create even more memories. The decorations were stunning and exactly what we asked for. Carolina & her team were attentive and pleased to give us everything we wanted. Our vision came to life & all at a very affordable cost! A night we won't ever forget. We would highly recommend and will definitely be hiring for any and all future events!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Fairytale Moments Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

1 Wedding Deal & Discount