Hothouse Design Studio Reviews

Hothouse Design Studio 7

Mary · Married on 11/12/2016

3.6
      2.0

The flowers looked beautiful, and they worked well with my budget. Unfortunately, some of the details that we discussed and were on the invoice such as ribbon on the bride's bouquet, themed candle holders, part of the groom's boutonniere, and part of the ring bearer's boutonniere were not present at the wedding. I had a subtle theme, and I was looking forward to these small details, especially to be photographed. One element of the theme was present which I was grateful for, but without the other pieces, it felt out of place. If I had know these details could not have been accomplished before the day of the wedding, I would have happily made them myself.

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • User2198053 · 2+ years ago

3.5
      3.5
      1.0

They did a great job!!! However they left out a few things we talk about and I paid for. I tried reaching them after the wedding and they want answer.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

0.4
      0.5

We were really interested in hiring HotHouse but after a first meeting they absolutely ghosted us. We never heard back from multiple phone calls and emails and eventually gave up on ever getting a price quote and hired a different vendor.

Sent on 01/04/2018