71 Reviews for HOTHOUSE DESIGN STUDIO

Flower Petals (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
71 HOTHOUSE DESIGN STUDIO Reviews

I could never say enough great things about this company! I was quite literally blown away when I showed up to my wedding and saw how beautiful everything was. Jessica and the rest of Hot House you guys are amazing!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Mandy and the whole Hothouse Team were incredible!! They truly made my wedding day everything and more that I wanted! I HIGHLY recommend them! Plus they are fun to work with which makes it even better!

Profile Picture Carlye, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Mandy was great to work with, and we loveddddddd our flowers/decor/seating from Hothouse Design Studio!! They were STUNNING and we cannot say enough about their quality and fabulousness! They provide high quality flowers, design and professionalism. We are so happy we went with Hothouse!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My flowers came out even better than I could had hoped!!

Profile Picture User7882815, Recently Married, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I know every vender is important but flowers were on the top of my list that were the most important for my wedding and HotHouse did not let me down. From the first meeting we had They were able to understand the vision I had and help make it more clear. They are more than willing to work with your budget without making your flowers look like it. I received ENDLESS comments on how beautiful everything was. I'm so thankful for them and the use of their prophouse where we used the most beautiful lanterns I've ever seen, among other things.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

HotHouse brought my vision alive from Pinterest. They provided suggestions and helped me really bring the design and space together. They are extremely expensive, but so worth the money. I would not have changed a thing.

Profile Picture Courtnie, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Hot House seriously brought all of my vague visions to life! I had no idea what type of bouquet, nor did I have any idea about centerpieces, or the "theme" of my wedding. Thankfully, this talented group of people somehow managed to dig through my lack of knowledge and created something so incredibly beautiful. From the "no cell phones" sign, to the beautiful greenery at the alter, the bouquets and boutonnieres and centerpieces, I was in awe when I saw everything. Although I knew everything we were using, I do not have that talent of being able to vision what it will all look like once it is put together, but I was completely blown away. I still could not tell you what the "theme" of our wedding was, but I think that's why I love it so much. We wanted something unique, and unlike anything anyone else has had, and that is exactly what they did. Thank you so much Hot House!!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

HotHouse is an amazing team with creative genius oozing out of their ears! We love watching brides be blown away by their florals and other wedding day decor. They really help the wedding day dream become a reality, they take such good care of their brides and grooms, and we're excited and honored every time we get to work with them! We highly recommend HotHouse Design Studio!

Profile Picture EricandJamie, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Mandy did an incredible job with my flowers! My wedding was exactly like the "garden party" I had invisioned! There were so many beautiful details that she added that made everything so personal!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessica was absolutely amazing! She did the flowers and decorations for my wedding, and they were absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Alyson , 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

HotHouse Design is THE PLACE to go for your flowers and decorations!! The process was so simple. Met at their warehouse to discuss what I wanted. I gave a few examples (of the boutonnieres and my bouquet) of what I liked. Then she took me through her rental decor area. SO MANY THINGS TO CHOOSE FROM!! On the day of the wedding, I was a little concerned of what all the flowers would look like since I didn't give her examples of center pieces, aisle flowers, or church flowers. I can't tell you how perfect she made everything. I nearly started crying when I saw the bouquets - she nailed it completely. The colors, the look...it was exactly what I wanted. It was so beautiful! Everything was beautiful and it was all because of HotHouse. They were so easy to work with. She even took care of donating our flowers to home-bound elderly people so that they could enjoy them! You'd be crazy not to hire them for your events.

Profile Picture kat, 11/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Words can not express how grateful I am for the services provided. Everything was perfect. The team exceeded my expectation for my daughter's wedding. Everything was beautiful and elegant.

Profile Picture User5571096, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

in two months my son was married then my daughter. Many wonderful and talented florists were interviewed but we chose Hot House Designs. Jessica at Hot House handled both weddings. Her work is amazing. The luxury of the prop house gives her so much to work with. She has a real talent and an eye for classic, elegant and tasteful. Her design decisions fit my daughter to a T. Although I didn't work with her so much for my son's wedding, she completely gave the Barn at Shady Lane a totally different feel. It was full of color and statement pieces throughout. I loved that she designed the large arrangements at the back of the church to be transported to the reception. That was so helpful for the budget. We repeated this for my daughter's wedding. It was so smart and no one noticed we eased in the arrangements and placed them on pedestals she had waiting. My daughters wedding was at The Club, it was different in size and style than my son's and the differences really spotlighted Jessica's range. Both weddings were memorable and beautiful! We found Hot House to be an amazing experience, fairly priced and super easy to work with. Loved Jessica , would work with her all over again!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mandy Majerik of Hot House Designs created the most beautiful setting for our daughter's wedding. We expected beautiful flowers as we had seen her work and spent time talking to her about what we wanted, but she took this wedding to a level we did not know could exist. Every detail of what she created was unique and complete. She gave the utmost attention to every detail. Our guests were bowled over and will be talking about this for years to come.

Profile Picture User5579343, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Mandy and the hothouse team were nothing short of wonderful for our wedding!! Highly recommend! P.S. HIRE A PROFESSIONAL FLORIST for your wedding. You need it. I promise. Don't try to do it yourself. Make this a priority! Florals and photography make all the difference in a wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I stumbled upon the HotHouse website not realizing the company's great reputation. Despite beginning our wedding planning around the Christmas season, we were able to quickly get an appointment with Jessica. Also we were thrilled to have found someone offering both decorating and floral expertise. Following our initial appointment, we were so excited to found someone who seemed to understand our desire to host a simple and elegant wedding.
Fast forward to our August 15th wedding, when the doors opened to the ceremony and I saw the decorations for the first time I was floored with how beautiful everything turned out! Just that first glance to see my groom, the guest turn out, and the decoration. It made me extremely happy. The HotHouse's team attention to detail was superb. All the planning and trusting Jessica's vision paid off. To sum it up, I was extremely pleased with my HotHouse experience from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Jonett, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I was very impressed by Mandy and her team at HotHouse Design. Visiting their studio gave me so many ideas and really inspired the tone of my wedding day. I especially enjoyed that Mandy and my wedding planner, Megan Cease, had worked on many events together. It made my visits feel like I was shopping and planning with fun and creative girl friends. My floral arrangements were gorgeous, and we rented some fabrics, vases, and props from Hothouse as well. It is truly a one stop shop for all of your prop and floral desires.

Profile Picture Alison, 8/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Hot House Designs is amazing!! I worked with Jessica for my wedding this summer and looked forward to every meeting. She was so accommodating and truly wanted to make it special for us! (And is sweet as could be!) They did my flowers as well as centerpieces/decorations at my reception and exceeded every expectation! I cannot rave enough about her and her team!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

HotHouse was amazing! Between floral and decor, they created the exact aesthetic we wanted and paid so much attention to detail. Jessica was phenomenal. She knew the space and created a beautiful and unique color palette with our floral. They took care of everything, so there were zero worries on our wedding day! I can't thank Jess and team enough :)

Profile Picture Lori, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Jessica and her team at HotHouse Design Studio did a phenomenal job! They were so easy to work with and they made something that was overwhelming feel like a dream. I felt like Jessica was able to read my mind and turn my idea into a reality. She didn't mind reusing flowers from the ceremony at the reception, so we were able to make our budget last longer. At the reception, every table had a slightly different center piece and I have loved getting to look through the pictures and see all the different details they added. Our flowers were colorful, whimsical and lovely. They were definitely one of my favorite parts of the day!

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

There are truly no words to describe how beautiful our wedding decor was from Hothouse Design Studio. We were receiving compliments all night about how gorgeous everything was! The flowers were simply amazing, and Mandy was an absolute pleasure to work with. I wish I could keep my bouquet forever!

Profile Picture Larisa, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessica at Prophouse is the best. We "connected" during our first meeting and it was a great experience. We gave her a few ideas and let her creativity complete our wedding from props to flowers. She really delivered over the top for us with her services as well as recommendations for other wedding venders that worked out great. So fun to work with!

Profile Picture Casey , 5/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Hothouse Design provided the flowers and table cloth rentals for our daughter's April 2015. Everything was so beautiful! The flower selections were a perfect complement to our overall vision, and my only regret is that I could not take all the flowers home with me at the end of the event because we were from out of town and staying in a hotel. At least I have the gorgeous photos to remember them.

Profile Picture User5363760, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The absolute best in Birmingham. I have no creative ideas when it comes to flowers, and they made my vision come true in a matter of minutes. Cost effective while still being creative and true to your taste, HotHouse will in no way disappoint.

Profile Picture User4260756, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews