71 Reviews for HOTHOUSE DESIGN STUDIO

Lounge Furniture (2)
Trinkets (2)
Altar/Arch (1)
71 HOTHOUSE DESIGN STUDIO Reviews

I used HotHouse Design Studio for both of my daughter's weddings and I cannot say enough good things! Mandy takes the time to really sit down and listen, takes notes and delivers more than you could have asked for. She is fun to work with, excited for the bride, timely and she is such an artist!! I would highly recommend HotHouse to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
0.5

We were really interested in hiring HotHouse but after a first meeting they absolutely ghosted us. We never heard back from multiple phone calls and emails and eventually gave up on ever getting a price quote and hired a different vendor.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

Jessica was seriously the best! She and I became very close throughout the planning process, I can only say that about one other vendor, my photographers (AL Weddings). My flowers and decor turned out so beautifully!!! There was a slight misunderstanding with the mantle piece that I wanted, but Jessica was sure to fix the problem and made exactly what I wanted! Love, love, love Jessica and HotHouse!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Centerpieces, Decor, Trinkets, Vases

I could never say enough great things about this company! I was quite literally blown away when I showed up to my wedding and saw how beautiful everything was. Jessica and the rest of Hot House you guys are amazing!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Mandy and the whole Hothouse Team were incredible!! They truly made my wedding day everything and more that I wanted! I HIGHLY recommend them! Plus they are fun to work with which makes it even better!

Profile Picture Carlye, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Everyone was blown away by what Hot House/Prop House created to make our daughter's wedding reception beautiful. Below are some comments from our guests:
"Breathtaking in every detail"
"Absolutely amazing"
"The flowers and lounge area were incredible"
"There aren't enough words - the beauty of the reception left me speechless"
"The decor was magical"
"That flower ring.... wow... just wow"
"The reception was stunning"
"Even the rose petals for the bride & groom send off were fabulous"
"The most beautiful, elegant wedding I've ever been to"

Profile Picture Linda, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Mandy and her team at HotHouse was able to take my endless pictures, comments, and particular details for my "vision" and execute flawlessly! Everything turned out even better than what I was picturing, and Mandy was so flexible with last minute changes. Countless guests commented on the perfection of the flowers, lounge furniture, and centerpieces. Thank you, Mandy and the HotHouse team! There is a reason they are the top vendor in this category in Birmingham!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Hothouse brings vision to life! I still can't get over how absolutely perfect (and STUNNING) our reception was & so much of that is due to Mandy and her team. Other than my vision for the reception (white + colored floral explosion, modern, chic), I gave Mandy no direction other than to let her creative juices flow. She did exactly that & WOW. Totally knocked it out of the park. Best floral design team in Birmingham without a doubt. Choose them & you and your guests will be raving about your wedding for all of the years to come!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Signage, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Mandy was great to work with, and we loveddddddd our flowers/decor/seating from Hothouse Design Studio!! They were STUNNING and we cannot say enough about their quality and fabulousness! They provide high quality flowers, design and professionalism. We are so happy we went with Hothouse!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Centerpieces, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Trinkets, Vases

My flowers came out even better than I could had hoped!!

Profile Picture User7882815, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I know every vender is important but flowers were on the top of my list that were the most important for my wedding and HotHouse did not let me down. From the first meeting we had They were able to understand the vision I had and help make it more clear. They are more than willing to work with your budget without making your flowers look like it. I received ENDLESS comments on how beautiful everything was. I'm so thankful for them and the use of their prophouse where we used the most beautiful lanterns I've ever seen, among other things.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

HotHouse brought my vision alive from Pinterest. They provided suggestions and helped me really bring the design and space together. They are extremely expensive, but so worth the money. I would not have changed a thing.

Profile Picture Courtnie, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Decor, Signage, Vases
3.6

The flowers looked beautiful, and they worked well with my budget. Unfortunately, some of the details that we discussed and were on the invoice such as ribbon on the bride's bouquet, themed candle holders, part of the groom's boutonniere, and part of the ring bearer's boutonniere were not present at the wedding. I had a subtle theme, and I was looking forward to these small details, especially to be photographed. One element of the theme was present which I was grateful for, but without the other pieces, it felt out of place. If I had know these details could not have been accomplished before the day of the wedding, I would have happily made them myself.

Profile Picture Mary , 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Hot House seriously brought all of my vague visions to life! I had no idea what type of bouquet, nor did I have any idea about centerpieces, or the "theme" of my wedding. Thankfully, this talented group of people somehow managed to dig through my lack of knowledge and created something so incredibly beautiful. From the "no cell phones" sign, to the beautiful greenery at the alter, the bouquets and boutonnieres and centerpieces, I was in awe when I saw everything. Although I knew everything we were using, I do not have that talent of being able to vision what it will all look like once it is put together, but I was completely blown away. I still could not tell you what the "theme" of our wedding was, but I think that's why I love it so much. We wanted something unique, and unlike anything anyone else has had, and that is exactly what they did. Thank you so much Hot House!!

Profile Picture Leah, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

HotHouse is an amazing team with creative genius oozing out of their ears! We love watching brides be blown away by their florals and other wedding day decor. They really help the wedding day dream become a reality, they take such good care of their brides and grooms, and we're excited and honored every time we get to work with them! We highly recommend HotHouse Design Studio!

Profile Picture EricandJamie, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Mandy did an incredible job with my flowers! My wedding was exactly like the "garden party" I had invisioned! There were so many beautiful details that she added that made everything so personal!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessica was absolutely amazing! She did the flowers and decorations for my wedding, and they were absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Alyson , 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Oh my gosh- my flowers were perfect, my brooch bouquet was perfect, everything was absolute perfection.
hot house/prop house is THE florist/ rental house to use. They have an extensive collection of rental items and make unique and beautiful flower arrangements.

Profile Picture Norma, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

HotHouse Design is THE PLACE to go for your flowers and decorations!! The process was so simple. Met at their warehouse to discuss what I wanted. I gave a few examples (of the boutonnieres and my bouquet) of what I liked. Then she took me through her rental decor area. SO MANY THINGS TO CHOOSE FROM!! On the day of the wedding, I was a little concerned of what all the flowers would look like since I didn't give her examples of center pieces, aisle flowers, or church flowers. I can't tell you how perfect she made everything. I nearly started crying when I saw the bouquets - she nailed it completely. The colors, the look...it was exactly what I wanted. It was so beautiful! Everything was beautiful and it was all because of HotHouse. They were so easy to work with. She even took care of donating our flowers to home-bound elderly people so that they could enjoy them! You'd be crazy not to hire them for your events.

Profile Picture kat, 11/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was very pleased with the flowers and candles for my rehearsal dinner and my son's wedding and reception. Mandy is a pro!!!

Profile Picture User6032851, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words can not express how grateful I am for the services provided. Everything was perfect. The team exceeded my expectation for my daughter's wedding. Everything was beautiful and elegant.

Profile Picture User5571096, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I am SO happy that my wedding planner suggested HotHouse as a "must meet" during our vendor selection process. When my paths crossed with Mandy, I knew that the stars has aligned and I had to have her and her talented and hard-working team be a part of our wedding! Mandy was such a sweetheart and a joy to work with from start to finish! Mandy and her team captured my floral vision perfectly and creating such beautiful bouquets (mine was a masterpiece!!), ceremony and reception arrangements, and throwing in a few GORGEOUS surprises, too! The arrangements on the welcome table and bar garland were TO DIE!! She literally brought me to tears with all of her floral goodness and I appreciated all of her genuine efforts to ensure that our wedding beamed with floral elegance! Mandy and her HotHouse team are amazing and we will continue to recommend them to all of our family and friends!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

in two months my son was married then my daughter. Many wonderful and talented florists were interviewed but we chose Hot House Designs. Jessica at Hot House handled both weddings. Her work is amazing. The luxury of the prop house gives her so much to work with. She has a real talent and an eye for classic, elegant and tasteful. Her design decisions fit my daughter to a T. Although I didn't work with her so much for my son's wedding, she completely gave the Barn at Shady Lane a totally different feel. It was full of color and statement pieces throughout. I loved that she designed the large arrangements at the back of the church to be transported to the reception. That was so helpful for the budget. We repeated this for my daughter's wedding. It was so smart and no one noticed we eased in the arrangements and placed them on pedestals she had waiting. My daughters wedding was at The Club, it was different in size and style than my son's and the differences really spotlighted Jessica's range. Both weddings were memorable and beautiful! We found Hot House to be an amazing experience, fairly priced and super easy to work with. Loved Jessica , would work with her all over again!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mandy Majerik of Hot House Designs created the most beautiful setting for our daughter's wedding. We expected beautiful flowers as we had seen her work and spent time talking to her about what we wanted, but she took this wedding to a level we did not know could exist. Every detail of what she created was unique and complete. She gave the utmost attention to every detail. Our guests were bowled over and will be talking about this for years to come.

Profile Picture User5579343, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mandy and the hothouse team were nothing short of wonderful for our wedding!! Highly recommend! P.S. HIRE A PROFESSIONAL FLORIST for your wedding. You need it. I promise. Don't try to do it yourself. Make this a priority! Florals and photography make all the difference in a wedding.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/12/15, 1 Review