Honalee Farm Event Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
    Jessica Married on 06/29/2019

Best Day Ever

Honalee Farm was the perfect place for our wedding. The venue was so well kept, the flowers and pond were a gorgeous backdrop for the evening and in pictures. Jimmy was great and easy to work with. Would highly recommend!
  • Michaela
    Michaela Married on 09/09/2018

Best Venue Ever

Jimmy was absolutely amazing and was very flexible when I kept changing my mind on seating arrangements. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and very well kept. It is an amazing deal with everything that is included and the venue and help you get for it.
    Susan W. Married on 09/02/2018

Best Day / Easy to Work With

Wedding Day 9/2/18 Best Day!
    From the first day we met Jimmy and toured the facility I knew it was going to be a great day. Staff the day of event was super helpful. Facility was clean and ready to go when we showed up. Can't thank them enough for a great easy experience.
    Shannon Married on 06/17/2017
    We were lucky enough to find Honalee Farm Event Center for our daughter's wedding this month. Jimmy and his staff were fantastic. The event center was beautiful and the day was perfect for everyone. Jimmy was extremely helpful and allowed us to create the perfect day for the bride and groom, family and friends. I would recommend Honalee Farm Event Center for any event. It was perfect!
    Jennifer Married on 04/08/2017
    Thank you Jimmy and Honalee Farm for helping to make our wedding beautiful and extremely special. This venue is truly one of a kind. Jimmy was so kind and accommodating. Thank you also to Jodi for her awesome contribution to our day. Such a sweet lady!!! They are highly recommended!!
    Kayla Married on 09/25/2016
    This was the most beautiful venue! Jimmy (the owner/coordinator) was so easy to work with, accessible, and helpful throughout each step of the wedding process. Honalee Farms is spacious and has a lot of versatility so would be a great place for any wedding no matter the size. I highly recommend this venue.
    Gretchen Married on 09/04/2016
    The Perfect Place for a wedding--- beautiful and so well taken care of . The staff is great-- helpful in all aspects. Well worth the value-- they helped create my daughters dream wedding/ reception !
    Gary Married on 09/03/2016
    We had our wedding on September 3, 2016 and we couldn’t have asked for a better venue. Jimmy and his staff, and family, went above and beyond to make “our day” perfect. He stepped up to the plate when our caterer dropped the ball and saved the day. He returned every phone call and message in a timely manner and was always willing to work with us. The farm is one of the most beautiful places to have any event. We loved everything about our experience with Honalee Farm event Center and recommend it to anyone. We are looking forward to working with Jimmy in the future!
    Blair Married on 04/30/2016
    Jimmy at Honalee was great! He always responded promptly to all questions I had and the day of was right there and ready to do whatever to make my day special! Would Highly recommend!
    Darby Married on 12/18/2015
    The owner Jimmy is super easy to work with! He was there through our entire event helping out, and answering any questions we had. Such a beautiful property in the winter with all the Christmas lights!!
  • User2306680 2+ years ago
    This venue is impressive in every way and the owners are great to work with!! After attending several other weddings this summer, we were so glad we chose Honalee Farm Event Center! It outshines them all!!
  • User1791802 2+ years ago
    I loved it they had all the chairs and tables set up for us and were help full all along the way!
  • User2078176 2+ years ago
    I had my wedding here in May 2014, and could not be happier with the outcome! I loved that they have an indoor and outdoor option. When my husband and I (fiance at the time) came for a tour of the grounds, we immediately felt comfortable there and could tell that the owners really take care of the facility. I loved the natural, open look of the facility! The staff was always willing to answer any of my questions and were incredibly flexible. They even let my family and friends come decorate with me the day before the wedding since no one had booked the venue the day before my wedding. I am very happy with my choice to have my wedding here!
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 10/06/2013
    What an awesome venue this is! Our daughter's wedding was October 6, 2013, at Honalee Farm Event Center. From the initial meeting and tour the bride and groom had, through several subsequent visits and phone calls, Jimmy Houston was absolutely awesome to work with. He went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied with every detail. Friendly and professional! He and Heath also were our bartenders and they did a great job of serving our guests. If we needed anything, they were on top of it! The venue is really beautiful and was really fun to decorate! Our photos turned out amazing - due to the fantastic wedding party, the beautiful grounds, and the fabulous weather. The location is fantastic too. I would recommend Honalee Farm Event Center without hesitation. Amazing. Thanks, Jimmy!
    Venessa Married on 05/25/2013
    Honalee and owner Jimmy Houston are soooooooooooooo wonderful. I can not say enough about how great it was working with Jimmy. He was very easy to talk to and get question answered. Honalee is breath taking, and it was great having such a beautiful landscaping with the convenience of the indoor spaces. Kitchen, bar, sound system, bathrooms, brides room and big indoor space. Thanks Mills/ Henscheid Wedding.
    Kellie Married on 09/08/2012
    The entire staff at Honalee Farm really cares about you and your event. They were willing to work with me for anything, get back to me in a timely manner, flexible with arrangements, etc. I was able to go the day before my wedding and set up which was really helpful. There are however a lot of fees that you have to pay that are not included in the "daily use price" so be sure to look at all the additional fees you will have to pay - cleaning fee, having people there, etc.

Honalee Farm Event Center's reply:

Thank you Kellie so much for your wonderful review of Honalee Farm Event Center. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience at Honalee.
    Since your event and from your feedback we wanted to let you know that we have updated our rental policies to better fit our clients and now offer more of an all-inclusive price structure for our guests.
    We appreciate your feedback and take all our reviews very seriously here at Honalee Farm Event Center as an opportunity to improve, because our primary goal is to make everyone’s event the best it can possibly be.
    Thank you again Kellie for your wonderful feedback. Congratulations again on your beautiful wedding, we wish you all the happiness in the world.

-Honalee
    Paula Married on 08/25/2012
    A beautiful setting with both outdoor pond backdrop for the ceremony and an indoor facility for dining & dancing that allowed us to get out of the heat of summer. Our wedding was everything imagined and the Honalee Farm Event staff were exceptional. Perfect!
  • F
    Flo Married on 08/18/2012
    Everyone enjoyed the indoor /outdoor venue. The music system was able to play the music we had programed on our Ipod. The patio area was a great outdoor dance area with plenty of room for all. The pond and fountain was a lovely attraction that could be seen from many different areas of the venue. The bridal suite was perfect for the ladies to get ready and wait for the big moment. The stone bridge leading up to the building over the rocky stream made an elegant entry for everyone arriving. The grounds had plenty of greenery and flowers to please the eye. Lots of fabulous photo opts. The bride and groom really had a lovely day.
    Thanks again Jim
    Jennifer Married on 07/13/2012
    When I got engaged last year, I knew I wanted an outdoor wedding. I looked and looked for venues but nothing I found was perfect, until I found Honalee Farm! I fell in love with the farm instantly! It had everything I wanted. We could have an outdoor wedding, but there was also a reception hall so guests could escape the heat if need be. The reception hall has a beautiful wood bar, huge windows that all open up, a beautiful stone fireplace, and a built in sound system. We were married in front of the pond and it was gorgeous! We rented all of the tables, linens, chairs and tents from Honalee Farm so we didn't have to hassle with transporting items there and back. Jan (the owner) could not have been more accommodating and she was always available to answer my many questions. They allowed me to visit the farm numerous times to finalize little details. The last thing I want to add is the landscaping is absolutely gorgeous and they go above and beyond to make everything perfect! If I had to pick a venue all over again I would pick Honalee Farm without a doubt!
    Vicki Married on 07/13/2012
    Our daughter chose Honalee Farm as her wedding venue. She fell in love with this facility the day we went to view it; it is spacious, well maintained and beautiful.
    The owners are great people, wonderful to work with and were quick to call back or email with answers to our questions.
    Putting on a wedding is hard work, but the staff at Honalee Farm made it easier by being so helpful and supportive. They also had great suggestions to make things run more smoothly.
    I can't say enough good things about this place; they took very good care of us.
    Vicki H.
    Keith Married on 06/23/2012
    Awesome to work with the owners.
    Eagle F. Event on: 05/05/2012
    The overall service from begining to end was outstanding!! We look forward to having our next awards Banquet at your venue.
    Susan Married on 05/26/2018
    Our son and his wife celebrated there wedding here!! I cannot recommend this more venue highly enough. Not only were the grounds exceptional, the staff was stellar. The staff were super accommodating, kind and extremely professional. They did the set up and clean up for us. The kitchen facility, bridal suite and other facilties were perfect. Thank you!!!
    Alex Married on 06/03/2016
    I loved this venue! We needed somewhere that could hold a pretty large amount of people and this place didn't disappoint. The landscaping, flowers, pond, and everything sold us on the first visit! Plus the separate bridal suite to get ready in was so great to have. Jimmy was awesome to work with, we lived out of town for 9 months and he was very flexible with setting up meetings for when we would be in Boise. The fact that they also included tables and chairs in the cost definitely helped with the budget too! Thanks for everything Jimmy and staff!
  • User1785606 2+ years ago
    My husband and I had a wonderful evening celebrating our Wedding with family and friends at Honalee Farms. We had a beautiful outdoor ceremony near the water that was both pretty and serene. Bliss Events helped make the decor very pretty! With around 90 guests, people had to sit both in and outside to accommodate for room for food and the band.
    We wouldn't have changed a thing!
    Jimmy was professional, laid back, and easy to work with!