612 Unity Ln, Weiser, ID 83672 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 2 to 300
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Lazy Bear Ranch

A unique event and wedding venue specializing in destination occasions.

Follow Lazy Bear Ranch on

549698f6389f3233 Treeline012018

3 Reviews for Lazy Bear Ranch

Kortney · Married on 09/21/2019

September 21, 2019 Wedding

As soon as I came across this venue I quit looking. Lazy Bear Ranch is all we could have hoped to find in a venue and then some. I truly believe there isn’t a place in the lower treasure valley that can rival Lazy Bear in beauty, amenities and value. If you’re a more formal bride don’t let yourself be turned off by the word “Ranch” in the title. No matter the wedding look you may be after, this venue is like that perfect outfit that can be dressed up or down to fit the most rustic affair or any formal black tie wedding, because Tim Wrightman has forgot nothing when building and designing his place. When I first arrived I fell in love with the cozy outdoor patio; complete with a beautiful built in bar, outdoor fireplace, and the ever popular Edison lights were even strung above. Step inside the lodge and you know your groom and his men will be well occupied in the groom’s room, and your cake, beverages etc. will be well maintained until serving in the professional quality kitchen. The bridal dressing room may be the best kept secret about this venue. My dress is exceptionally sentimental to me, and I really wanted an area where it could be displayed in order to capture beautiful photos of it, and this dressing room is nothing short of rustic elegance. If you’re like me, and your entire wedding album is the highest priority for you, you can’t ask for more incomparable views than what Lazy Bear Ranch has to offer. I knew this place would be the most perfect backdrop for my fiancé and I’s most priceless memories to be captured, so much so that we even opted to have our engagements taken here as well. The ceremony site options are vastly endless as well. Between the brand new lawn, tree tunnel, waterfall patio, and the pond I know I will have a hard time deciding where to actually get married. On a personal level, Tim Wrightman has been great to deal with. He personally contacted me within a day of reaching out, he was there to give us the complete tour of the acreage, help with engagement photos, and he’s always made himself available whenever we’ve needed to stop by the venue. My entire wedding planning process has been so easy and stress free and I feel that’s all in part to finding quality vendors. Tim and his ranch definitely fit that mold and I truly cannot wait to be married her next September.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Erica

Erica Kimble · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Idaho Outdoor Venue

When we were looking for a venue, we knew we wanted something that embodied the beautiful outdoors of Idaho. When we first walked the Lazy Bear Ranch we were blown away with how many photo opportunities it provided. It felt as though we found a hidden gem! From the gorgeous unique bridge, amazing tunnel of trees, gorgeous open fields and to top it off a picture perfect lake! Thinking of how amazing our wedding pictures were to be, we knew we had to book this venue. Your photos are really what you get to take with you from the biggest day of your life. Working with the staff on planning before and day of made everything flow so smoothly. The staff at Lazy Bear Ranch truly cares about your special day and with all of the AMAZING amenities that they provide, it made our wedding feel spectacular. We were worried about being out of Boise limits, but all of our guest who came couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous the ranch was. Just like almost every amazing Idaho outdoor adventure, there’s always a little bit of a drive involved. It’s most definitely worth it and we are so happy we went with Lazy Bear Ranch.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jessie · Married on 05/25/2019

Lazy bear ranch

Fantastic venue with wonderful people. Lisa offered to help every step of the way and really did a lot the day of to make sure things were running smoothly. Overall a really positive experience on a beautiful property.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Lazy Bear Ranch Pricing

Lazy Bear Ranch Price Rates

Lazy Bear Ranch FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 7
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle, Valet
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, December