Hitching Hearts Reviews

Hitching Hearts 5
Hitching Hearts 6
Hitching Hearts 7

Jenna · Married on 02/16/2018

Great overall experience! Kim was very flexible and she gave us a wonderful ceremony. Thank you so much!

Tammey · Married on 02/16/2018

My daughter has always wanted her wedding on the beach. We were so happy that Kim could come all the way from st. Mary’s to Vilano beach to perform the ceremony. It was a very special day for us all.

Barbara · Married on 02/16/2018

We were very impressed with Kim. She performed the ceremony in such a professional and memorable way for our Granddaughter's wedding on the Beach. It was beautiful and we have her to thank for making it perfect.

Hitching Hearts 8
    Hitching Hearts 15
    Hitching Hearts 16
    Hitching Hearts 17
  • User5471903 · 2+ years ago

Kim is wonderful. She suggested and added many special touches to our ceremony and celebration. She has a gift. We highly recommend her!

Nadine · Married on 06/07/2015

We wanted a simple wedding Mrs. Bashor understood that and made our vows custom to us. Mrs. Bashor preformed a beautiful service and included our friends and family in the service. She was very professional.

Nancy · Married on 01/14/2015

We were looking for a very personalized and detailed specific wedding of our dreams. Some friends referred Kim Bashor with Hitching Hearts and stated, “Kim can provide an amazing ceremony from simple to over the top, whatever you want”. We called Kim and heard a warm & caring person with a desire to make the ceremony, Our ‘best’ day, and Our ‘forever’ memory.

Kim was a great listener of our wants and also provided recommendations to compliment our fun-loving personalities. We love the book she created for ‘Our Memories’ of the most important day, we so long waited for.

Kim, you are the very best. Thank you for your time and creativity in making our wedding fun and more than we expected.

Kathy and Nancy

Debbie · Married on 12/31/2014

Kim at Hitching Hearts was the officiant for our wedding ceremony in Las Cruces. From the beginning, Kim was warm, open, always timely and helped us prepare for our special day. Kim provided several example soft copies of ceremonies and encouraged us to be creative and make our ceremony "ours". From the examples we molded ours, adding and subtracting as our hearts lead us. Kim reviewed our first draft of the ceremony and provided feedback based on experience. We had many close family members at our ceremony who provided many compliments on our wedding ceremony; the readings selected, about how warm and full of love the atmosphere was, how professional and personable our officiant was.

Audrey · Married on 12/13/2014

Kim was a wonderful officiant! She worked with my husband and I on our vows, how the ceremony would work, what would be read, etc. Kim's services are all customized, and she has a great knowledge of different ceremonial customs (i.e. hand binding ceremony, sand ceremony, etc.). To top it all off, Kim is wonderful at communication (so those worried brides have a little less to worry about) and is very affordable! Thank you Kim for making my wedding a wonderful experience! It was just too perfect for words! <3

Corina · Married on 12/06/2014

All our guests said it was a beautiful ceremony.

I contacted several officiants, but Kim with Hitching Hearts was who I decided on and I'm so glad I did. She was very quick in response to our emails, very understanding to our requests, very flexible in her schedule, and gave us more than we imagined on our wedding day. She had created a whole memorabilia folder for us that was unlike anything I have seen other officiants do. She was very professional, but also very down to earth and caring. My brother in law loved how she performed our wedding so much that he wanted to have a renewal ceremony by her. We couldn't have asked for more on our wedding day, and Kim helped make it so much more than we had even expected. I would truly recommend her as your Officiant.

Corinna · Married on 10/25/2014

Kim was awesome. We needed some help and flexibility since we were coming from Houston but she was very accomodating. Such a value too. 120% satisfied!

Kim was great! She was very friendly and professional. She provided us with lots of ideas to include our children in the ceremony. It was perfect!!

Denise & Stuart · Married on 10/11/2014

We wanted a small, laid back, hassle-free ceremony that reflected who we were as a couple. Kim asked for our input, incorporated our wishes, and crafted the ideal ceremony for us. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day- everything was perfect ! We would definitely recommend Kim to any couple planning their ceremony!

patricia · Married on 09/26/2014

Kim is amazing. She is so helpful with every part of your ceremony. Its customs fit to you and your spouse. She will give you how to for vows , ceremonies, readings even a grand entrance for both bride and groom on horses. Thank you Kim

Though we are overdue expressing our heartfelt gratitude for the perfect, impromptu ceremony on 16 August 2014, I cannot say enough about the fact that my partner and I wanted a very private, last minute ceremony that reflected us and how Kim of Hitching Hearts went above and beyond with barely a weeks' notice. The ceremony she provided us was the perfect combination of sincerity, love and humor that fit us to a tee. Without a doubt, we would recommend Kim for those who desire a personalized touch by a true professional. Thank you, Kim for our amazing and memorable day!

Veronika · Married on 08/15/2014

Kim was great. She helped us plan the ceremony from start to finish, was very attentive and listened to our wishes in order to create a ceremony that fit our style. On our wedding day, she was there early and went over all the ceremony details with us again. The ceremony was perfect! I would highly recommend Kim to anyone that asks!!!

Cara · Married on 08/05/2014

Perfect- Is exactly what our wedding day was on 8/5/14. Kim at The Hitching Heart played an instrumental part in making the entire day come together. I found The Hitching Heart on line and that is always somewhat of a gamble but Kim was extremely responsive, professional and gave my husband and I so many options to truly personalize the day. Kim was early to meet us at the destination which always settles a brides mind and promptly organized the wedding party. The ceremony was beautiful and Kim’s kind words and blessings will stay with us forever. I would 100% without any reservations recommend Kim at The Hitching Heart to preform your ceremony.
    Sincerely,
    Brad and Cara McLain

David · Married on 06/29/2014

Kim was so very helpful with the planning a of our small wedding. She was gracious to our family and friends. Kim made our day so special and was quite accomodating. She seemed to genuinely enjoy her duties and was able to effortlessly put us at ease. 10/10, would hire again.

Rebecca · Married on 06/22/2014

Kim was awesome! My husband and I were very pleased with our Ceremony and all that Kim provided us. She was truly a bleassings!

• User4203663 · 2+ years ago

Kim worked with my wife and me to create the perfect ceremony for us. In addition to having a kind and lighthearted approach, she also helped the wedding party to make sure the ceremony ran smoothly. Kim helped make our day very special.

priscilla · Married on 06/07/2014

very wonderful, i enjoyed every moment. she is very professional, and communicates with you. i really recommend hitching hearts to anyone

Jai · Married on 06/07/2014

Kim is wonderful and made our wedding day so special. She worked with me (the bride) for a long time leading up to the wedding. Any questions I had, she would answer immediately through email. She took so much time and care into our wedding. We love our binder that she gave us at the day of our wedding! We get to keep everything forever. She is magnificent. We highly recommend her!

Machira · Married on 05/31/2014

Kim was very professional , we enjoyed the experience and was delighted she was able to marry us. I recommend her to anyone.

Anthony · Married on 05/17/2014

I could not believe the beautiful ceremony Kim was able to perform when I contacted her only 2 DAYS!!! before our wedding. The communication was superb! We simply fell in love with Kim and Hitching Hearts. Kim's responsiveness and ability to connect with us as a couple, more than exceeded our expectations. We plan to renew our vows in a few years and there is no way we will plan our renewal without Kim and Hitching Hearts!! I thank them from the bottom of my heart!

Tanya · Married on 04/19/2014

Kim was absolutely amazing! Our guests enjoyed the ceremony, and we loved how it was personalized for our family.