A Notary and A Wedding

Jacksonville, FL View map

$250 Typical Price

A Notary and A Wedding.com is a wedding officiant company based in Jacksonville, Florida. They love creating one-of-a-kind ceremonies that are special, unique, and meaningful. They believe that every couple deserves to have a wedding that truly embraces their desires, and welcomes interfaith, non-denominational, and non-religious couples. A Notary and A Wedding.com works hard to ensure that you and your partner feel cared for and satisfied.

A Notary and A Wedding.com is licensed in the state of Florida, and their ceremonies are usually less than 30 minutes. They are happy to allow their couples to write their own vows to ensure that the service reflects who they are. They can provide services for non-religious, interfaith, and single religion ceremonies, civil unions, and vow renewals. A ceremony rehearsal can also be performed ahead of the big day to ensure everything goes smoothly. A Notary and A Wedding.com welcomes many religious affiliations, including:

• Agnostic
  • Sikhism
  • Taoist
  • Unitarian
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English

Catherine H. Married on 05/01/2020

Covid elopement

Terri helped us execute on our 3rd planned wedding due to covid - 3rd times the charm! We put this together in about 3-4 weeks and Terri was so encouraging and thoughtful. We can’t say enough thank yous to you, Terri!!

A Notary and A Wedding's reply:

Thank you Catherine for the kind words. So happy the third time was the charm! I wish much happiness for you and Brian!
    Warm Regards,
    Terri
    Chris H. Married on 02/29/2020

Great Officiant

I highly recommend this vendor
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/22/2020

2/22/2020 Wedding

We loved working with Terri. She was amazing! We felt like she went above and beyond writing our ceremony. We even got a copy to keep that I'm going to frame.
    We wanted a nonreligious ceremony and it was better than I could have imagined. Hire Terri, you won't be disappointed.

A Notary and A Wedding's reply:

Nicole and Dylan, thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were an amazing couple to work with and I so enjoyed getting to know you and writing your love story!
    Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!
    Terri

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Terri Poster-Taylor
Terri Poster-Taylor
Qwner/ Wedding Officiant/Certified Life Cycle-Celebrant

My husband and I are celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary in 2020. We are an interfaith couple, so I understand the unique challenges that “marrying outside the faith” can present. Thirty-five years ago, we didn’t have many options and selected a Judge who was a friend of a friend. She did allow us a special reading, but that was as unique as our ceremony was. We had just the standard, state sanctioned words and one reading. My goal, when I decided to become a Certified Life-Cycle Celebrant, was to bring to all couples a special, unique and memorable ceremony that would last long after the gifts have been unwrapped, the last of the champagne enjoyed and would be remembered each year when looking at the wedding photos.

As a Celebrant, I am trained in the art and history of rituals and in creating ceremonies. I respect and honor the faith traditions of others. I also feel strongly that those with no religious affiliation should be able to have a personal, meaningful, secular wedding. It is my desire to make each ceremony a reflection of the couple being married — their personalities, beliefs, ethnicity, culture — all the things that make them special.

I would be honored to be a part of your special day. I offer a no-charge, no-obligation meeting to discuss your ideas and to see if I am the right celebrant for you!

Jacksonville Jacksonville, FL, 32223
Location of (A Notary and A Wedding)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding