A Notary and A Wedding Reviews

A Notary and A Wedding 2
A Notary and A Wedding 3
  • Bill

Bill Di Stanisloa · Married on 07/22/2019

Angels come in all forms.

When one finds a Mentor, a person who sincerely cares and leads all to their most treasured moments in time, then indeed that one, that couple, those special people are blessed. We are blessed to have Terri. She has made this magical dream come true and made us feel special. An Angel does exist on earth.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Bill,
    I am deeply touched by your review. This gives me great joy. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
    Thank you!

Sheena Talluto · Married on 04/12/2019

Best officiant ever!!

Terri was awesome. She explained things that we didn't understand. She even helped my wife with explaining how to change her last name. The ceremony was beautiful. We will use her in ten years when we renew our vows!!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

A Notary and A Wedding's reply:

Sheena, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I wish you and Donnie many years and much happiness together!
  • Donni

Donni Smith · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing service!~

She did such a wonderful job with working towards our wedding, even tough we lived in a completely different state. She was even there to help assist me with stuff such as a legal name change after the wedding. The ceremony put together worked so well with our personalities and the amazing moment ran smoothly with her help. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    A Notary and A Wedding 5
    A Notary and A Wedding 6

Donni,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I so enjoyed working with you and Sheena to plan your perfect ceremony! Wishing you all the best,
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/23/2019

Great thanks

Provided my husband and i with a great ceremony Thank you

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Moskowitz · Married on 01/05/2019

Phenomenal experience

It was a pleasure working with Terri she is an excellent officiant who takes the time to get to know the bride and groom. My husband and I felt extremely comfortable with her. Terri is easy going, flexible, and has many great ideas! Thank you for making our wedding day memorable for years to come! Officially married! 👰🏻❤️🤵🏻

Sent on 01/08/2019

Alissa and ILee,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was an honor and a pleasure to officiate your ceremony.
    Warm Regards,

JESSIE THRIFT · Married on 12/27/2018

excellent services

Mrs. Terri was very professional and sweet! She will not make you feel uncomfortable at all! I highly recommend her for any of your needs!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Stacy Burns · Married on 12/08/2018

She made everything perfect

Terri was the perfect choice for our ceremony. Made the whole experience easy and smooth. Very comforting to our wishes. Thank you!

Sent on 12/09/2018

A Notary and A Wedding's reply:

Thank you Stacy for your kind review. It was an honor to officiate your marriage ceremony. Here's to many years of happiness!

Kaila · Married on 11/01/2018

Terri was absolutely wonderful! She was enthusiastic and flexible with my extremely short-notice ceremony! We decided last Wednesday we wanted to have a surprise ceremony for our guests coming in town for our engagement party this past Saturday and she didn't bat an eye/got it done for us! We also wanted to push the ceremony back an hour, which she accommodated! The words she wrote were so special and heartfelt; it was truly an amazing experience and I wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Rebeca · Married on 09/23/2018

Terri is so wonderful. I found her on wedding wire and emailed her to see if she was available to do our wedding ceremony. She was very fast and efficient to respond. I spoke to her over the phone and immediately felt comfortable with her. She has such a charm and is very understanding. I told her what we were looking for since we were doing an Irish wedding and immediately she had lots of ideas. I highly recommend her, she is fantastic. She gave us such a beautiful ceremony that we will always remember.

Sent on 09/26/2018

jill · Married on 07/21/2018

Terri made our small wedding very special! Her help with planning the ceremony was very helpful and gave us the ability to customize and make the ceremony our own. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Janeil · Married on 07/03/2018

The event was great and very heart felt I would recommend ms terry 10 out of 10 times

Sent on 07/06/2018

Tracey · Married on 03/31/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

My husband and I was pleased with Terri’s service. She made our ceremony so special for us. She accommodated us as we ran a few minutes behind while waiting for our daughter. Her sweet demeanor helped to relax both of us. She is professional and her communication is immediate. No waiting on an answer about anything. Overall we are glad that we chose her.

Sent on 12/03/2018