A Notary and A Wedding Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Catherine H. Married on 05/01/2020

Covid elopement

Terri helped us execute on our 3rd planned wedding due to covid - 3rd times the charm! We put this together in about 3-4 weeks and Terri was so encouraging and thoughtful. We can’t say enough thank yous to you, Terri!!

A Notary and A Wedding's reply:

Thank you Catherine for the kind words. So happy the third time was the charm! I wish much happiness for you and Brian!
    Warm Regards,
    Chris H. Married on 02/29/2020

Great Officiant

I highly recommend this vendor
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/22/2020

2/22/2020 Wedding

We loved working with Terri. She was amazing! We felt like she went above and beyond writing our ceremony. We even got a copy to keep that I'm going to frame.
    We wanted a nonreligious ceremony and it was better than I could have imagined. Hire Terri, you won't be disappointed.

A Notary and A Wedding's reply:

Nicole and Dylan, thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were an amazing couple to work with and I so enjoyed getting to know you and writing your love story!
    Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!
    Bianca Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Officiant

My husband and I had a very small, private wedding ceremony and reception and simply browsed the internet to find someone to perform our ceremony. We came across Terri and do not regret our decision to use her. From the moment I called to inquire with her, she was responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. She always kept in contact and made sure we were okay with all of her decisions which allowed everything to end up going very smoothly. She was a very professional and sweet person and we would definitely recommend her services😊

Bianca,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review of my services. I so appreciate you taking the time to write this. I wish you and Donald much happiness and many years of togetherness!
  • Bill
    Bill S. Married on 07/22/2019

Angels come in all forms.

When one finds a Mentor, a person who sincerely cares and leads all to their most treasured moments in time, then indeed that one, that couple, those special people are blessed. We are blessed to have Terri. She has made this magical dream come true and made us feel special. An Angel does exist on earth.

Bill,
    I am deeply touched by your review. This gives me great joy. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
    Thank you!
  • Donni
    Donni S. Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing service!~

She did such a wonderful job with working towards our wedding, even tough we lived in a completely different state. She was even there to help assist me with stuff such as a legal name change after the wedding. The ceremony put together worked so well with our personalities and the amazing moment ran smoothly with her help. Thanks so much!

Donni,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I so enjoyed working with you and Sheena to plan your perfect ceremony! Wishing you all the best,
    Sheena T. Married on 04/12/2019

Best officiant ever!!

Terri was awesome. She explained things that we didn't understand. She even helped my wife with explaining how to change her last name. The ceremony was beautiful. We will use her in ten years when we renew our vows!!!

A Notary and A Wedding's reply:

Sheena, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I wish you and Donnie many years and much happiness together!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 02/23/2019

Great thanks

Provided my husband and i with a great ceremony Thank you
  • Alissa
    Alissa M. Married on 01/05/2019

Phenomenal experience

It was a pleasure working with Terri she is an excellent officiant who takes the time to get to know the bride and groom. My husband and I felt extremely comfortable with her. Terri is easy going, flexible, and has many great ideas! Thank you for making our wedding day memorable for years to come! Officially married! 👰🏻❤️🤵🏻

Alissa and ILee,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was an honor and a pleasure to officiate your ceremony.
    Warm Regards,
    Jessie T. Married on 12/27/2018

excellent services

Mrs. Terri was very professional and sweet! She will not make you feel uncomfortable at all! I highly recommend her for any of your needs!
    Stacy B. Married on 12/08/2018

She made everything perfect

Terri was the perfect choice for our ceremony. Made the whole experience easy and smooth. Very comforting to our wishes. Thank you!

A Notary and A Wedding's reply:

Thank you Stacy for your kind review. It was an honor to officiate your marriage ceremony. Here's to many years of happiness!
    Kaila Married on 11/01/2018
    Terri was absolutely wonderful! She was enthusiastic and flexible with my extremely short-notice ceremony! We decided last Wednesday we wanted to have a surprise ceremony for our guests coming in town for our engagement party this past Saturday and she didn't bat an eye/got it done for us! We also wanted to push the ceremony back an hour, which she accommodated! The words she wrote were so special and heartfelt; it was truly an amazing experience and I wouldn't have had it any other way!
    Rebeca Married on 09/23/2018
    Terri is so wonderful. I found her on wedding wire and emailed her to see if she was available to do our wedding ceremony. She was very fast and efficient to respond. I spoke to her over the phone and immediately felt comfortable with her. She has such a charm and is very understanding. I told her what we were looking for since we were doing an Irish wedding and immediately she had lots of ideas. I highly recommend her, she is fantastic. She gave us such a beautiful ceremony that we will always remember.
    Jill Married on 07/21/2018
    Terri made our small wedding very special! Her help with planning the ceremony was very helpful and gave us the ability to customize and make the ceremony our own. Would highly recommend her!
    Janeil Married on 07/03/2018
    The event was great and very heart felt I would recommend ms terry 10 out of 10 times
    Lisa Married on 04/14/2018
    Terri was perfect!! Wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to officiate my son and daughter in laws wedding!! She was the perfect fit!! I would recommend over and over!!
    Tracey Married on 03/31/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

My husband and I was pleased with Terri’s service. She made our ceremony so special for us. She accommodated us as we ran a few minutes behind while waiting for our daughter. Her sweet demeanor helped to relax both of us. She is professional and her communication is immediate. No waiting on an answer about anything. Overall we are glad that we chose her.