HH Elegant Events Reviews

HH Elegant Events 5
HH Elegant Events 6
HH Elegant Events 7

Rachel · Married on 04/14/2018

Kandace is wonderful! Not only does she provide florals, you can also rent tents, tables, chairs, table cloths, string lights, bar, etc. Our bouquets were absolutely stunning and I felt as though she read my mind when I was describing what I asked for. Even when we had to keep adding items to our invoice, she was super flexible and made it easy to get everything we needed. She responds really quickly, is really helpful in figuring out exactly what you need, and all at a very fair price. The tents were delivered and set up with the string lights inside for us the day before and done very well. The chairs were clean and good quality and we were able to provide our own vases/jars for our centerpieces, which she took the day before and prepared the centerpieces arrangements with. I highly recommend this company and am so pleased with our experience!

Sent on 04/23/2018

HH Elegant Events's reply:

Aww thank you Rachel!

Mariana · Married on 04/14/2018

We chose HH Elegant Events because we liked their value and their ease to get in contact with. We used them for our wedding rentals as well as having Kandace as our wedding coordinator. Kandace went through the whole process of showing us the different rental items available to use, the plates, cups, runners, table clothes, etc.. We made all our decisions and Kandace was always available to us for changes and consultation. On the weeks leading up to the wedding Kandace was in contact with us getting our vendor info and starting to coordinate with them. We had one major issue that came up about two weeks out from the wedding. Kandace stepped in, took over the issue for us, and had it handled without much stress to us, even though she didn't have to do that, and it was so nice to have her do that for us. During the wedding Kandace was there early setting up, and she had everything running smoothly the whole time. Anytime an issue would arise, Kandace handled it, probably more than I even know about. We would recommend HH Elegant Events and Kandace Martin, to anyone looking for rentals or a coordinator.

Gloria · Married on 11/05/2017

Thank you, Kandace and HH Elegant Events, for helping us set up and coordinate our fall wedding! It was beautiful, fun, and Kandace took care of the details so that we could enjoy the day. The team was friendly, arrived on time to set up, and the rental items were in good condition just like in the website photos. Really liked the LOVE sign and the bar with the Nashville skyline. Kandace made beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party and also made a pretty floral hair comb for me. The team even helped us make our fondue fountain into a BBQ sauce fountain. They did an excellent job - we highly recommend Kandace and HH Elegant Events!

HH Elegant Events 12
    HH Elegant Events 13
    HH Elegant Events 14
    HH Elegant Events 15
  • User6430190 · 1+ year ago

Kandance is awesome to work with!!! and has the best prices I could find!!!! she was even willing to move around the delivery date to better accommodate for my wedding setup!!!

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2017

Kandace was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was able to take my vision and make it a reality! The rentals were exactly what I wanted and very reasonably priced. They were so flexible with scheduling and were even able to accommodate my last minute requests for extra lighting and a tent as a rain contingency. I would highly recommend HH Elegant Events to anyone looking for wedding rentals!

Amy · Married on 09/01/2017

We loved using HH Elegant Events. They gave us the best pricing compared to all of the other vendors in Nashville and they were extremely responsive with everything we asked for. Great job! Will recommend to anyone!

Kimberly · Married on 07/29/2017

So happy and grateful we used H & H events in Hendersonville...... they met and exceeded our expectations ! The flower arrangements were exactly what our daughter requested and even more beautiful than we imagined ! They are gracious , professional and wonderful to work with ! Our hearts are forever grateful and we recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or special event !

Holly · Married on 06/04/2017

Very precise and the best valued! I would HIGHLY recommend HH Elegant Events. :)

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

I do not know what I would have done without Kandace the days leading up to our big day and especially on THE wedding day!!! She seriously is the most amazing person for this job. She did it all from start to finish and worked her tail off. You can't ask for more than that on such an important day. If you are debating or trying to compare other options, look no further. You have come across THE BEST you will get. I cannot say thank you enough to this woman and my family and I are so blessed to have had her placed in our path. I can't recall how many compliments were said to me throughout the day on all of the things that were made perfect thanks to her. Kandace, I seriously love you girl. You made June 3rd one of the EASIEST, stress free environments I could have ever imagined and I just want to say THANK YOU again from the very bottom of my heart. Hugs Hugs Hugs!

Call her today!!!!!!! You will NOT regret it.

Amy · Married on 05/13/2017

HH Elegant events was so easy to work with. Very professional and had everything we needed. Prompt delivery and pick up. Will certainly use them again!

Jillian · Married on 09/03/2016

I went with HH Elegant Events because they had the most reasonable prices and they were willing to set up our decorations for us! They were also super reasonable with delivery fees and didn't charge extra for "after hours" pick-up.

Mary beth · Married on 06/25/2016

They showed up on time with the correct items. Set up all linens. Chair covers are for square too chairs- we had round top- you were not able to notice. White table cloth was see through. Very friendly and easy to deal with. Beat everyone's prices in town. Overall great experience.

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2016

Everything was great! Every question I had was answered in a very timely manner with great customer service! I reserved about 300 fruit wood chairs for my wedding and they were in perfect condition when delivered! Communication in delivery time was also handeled very nicely! All in all, great company to work with! Thank you!

Sherri · Married on 05/14/2016

They were great!! As soon as I called she told me if the things I needed were available and the cost, which was faster and cheaper than everywhere else. They were friendly and very helpful, also very flexible to my needs. Thank you!

Jaclyn · Married on 04/16/2016

We had a vision for the backdrop to our ceremony, but also had a budget. We came across HH Elegant Events by chance through an Internet search, and are so glad that we did! The doors and chandelier were exactly what we were looking for and had so many compliments on it! Even our venue asked for their information for their future customers! HH Elegant Events were prompt in response and delivered our items ahead of time. Super easy to work with and we will definitely be using them for any future decoration needs we may have!

Cassie · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband "vetted" several wedding planners after I had a nervous breakdown trying to plan my own wedding. He found Kandace. And immediately I felt the stress lift off of my shoulders. Kandace got to work right away helping my vision come to life and on the day of my wedding she helped make it beautiful and made sure it ran smoothly. The rentals were beautiful! Tables, tents, benches, bars and dinnerware! She had it all. And she has such a great relationship with local companies that she was able to find us exactly what we wanted for a price that we were happy about!. I'd recommend HH Elegant Events to anyone looking for a planner and rental company who is on point in every way!!

Thanks for helping make our day so special!!!!

Cassie

I can not say enough nice things about this company. They handled every detail from start to finish. There wasnt one thing stressful about my day! I got to enjoy my day and not worry about a thing!

This company was great! Everything was setup on time and look wonderful!

Ali · Married on 09/30/2017

Kandace and her team were amazing. I tried to keep a fine balance between being overly annoying and not utilizing her enough but she was able to accommodate my every need, no matter how last minute or unsure of myself I was. I barely saw her the day of the wedding, as she was running around making sure everything was perfect - and it was!

Chrisy · Married on 05/30/2016

They are an incredible group to work with. They are patient and work hard to give you exactly what you're working for. They source things that they may not have in stock and are right on time!

Kandace is very available and easy to work with. Gives great feed book, and creative and gives good ideas to help make your wedding beautiful!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/06/2016

Kandace was amazing!!! When there was an issue with the venue regarding contracts and pricing she made sure that everything went the way it was suppose to. She gets you the most for you dollar and very easy to work with.

Emmylou · Married on 04/09/2017

I had a DIY wedding with a small budget and HH Elegant Events was extremely helpful throughout my wedding planning process. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner and everything I rented was delivered and picked up on time. The day was perfect!

WOW is all I have to say! My husband and I had such a difficult time finding a reputable and elaborate rental company to use for our wedding but when I came across this business I didn't have to worry any longer! They left my guests in awe as well as myself at the efficiency of the set up, the beauty, and the overall look of the decor. WONDERFUL job!