Heritage Springs Country Club Reviews

69 | New Port Richey, FL

69 Reviews for Heritage Springs Country Club

Michelle has it together. If you're looking for a place where you can plan a wedding and then show up the day of and literally worry about nothing, this is it! Michelle and her staff cover every detail, no matter how small, to ensure they know exactly what you want. The day of, they are friendly, warm, flexible, and organized. My guests commented on the great quality of food, the impeccable service, and the beauty of the reception hall. You're going to love it!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2015

Heritage Springs Country Club is absolutely wonderful. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. The venue itself is so beautiful. Michelle Jarrell is THE BEST wedding coordinator you could ever have. She is SO thorough, helpful, and knowledgeable. Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without her. Our wedding was PERFECT. Everything went so smoothly with no hiccups (that I am aware of :) ) I am so happy we chose this venue. It was the best day of my life and it is all thanks to Heritage Springs! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

jacky · Married on 07/11/2015

As soon as i was engaged the wedding planning started just five minutes later, but as soon as I had looked at about 3 different venues i was very discouraged. Everything was buy this separate and this gets charged more and so on and so on. well I wasn't sure what were could find that was in our budget, until a family friend told us to look into Heritage Springs Country Club because she had just attended a wedding here. We were greeted by Michelle who is hands down the most incredible person who walks this wedding planning earth and she instantly made me feel good and my mother in law was in tears by the time we had left. Michelle and her staff are truly amazing and are there to make wedding dreams come true and they treated all of our guests with so much respect and were always prompt to handle any kind of hiccup or anything anyone needed. The food here is also incredible, we had such a hard time trying to pick entrees for our guests because they were all so wonderful and the appetizers for cocktail hour were just as amazing along with the peach sangria that all our guests loved! If I could do it all again i would definitely choose his venue!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Diane · Married on 07/11/2015

My son and now my beautiful daughter-in-law had their wedding at Heritage Springs Country Club. We shopped all around Tampa and we never thought to explore Trinity which was only 20 minutes away from our house. It if was not for a friend attending a wedding at this venue and telling us how wonderful it was, we would have missed out an amazing venue. Michelle was incredible!!! She is so professional, she is on top of things, flexible. She really makes sure that every detail is taken care of and accommodates the bride and groom's needs and any changes. She is a pleasure to work with as well has the staff. The food was fantastic, delicious and portions were great and portions generous. The facility is just so beautiful!!!! The really nice bonus is that the price per person is all inclusive per each package (Food, beverage, alcohol, linens, take mirrors/vases, taxes and gratuity). We will never forget this amazing experience, and we owe it all to Michelle. If you are searching for a place to host your reception, please check this place out. The minute I walked into the ballroom, I knew it was the place for us. Thank you Michelle and your staff for providing us with an incredible wedding memory!!! Diane, Tom, Jacky and Michael.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Heritage Springs is a beautiful wedding venue especially if you want to do everything in the same place! Michelle was great! She helped with everything and made our wedding day beautiful! The food was amazing! All steaks came out perfect and fast.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Every thing was amazing staff are very accomidating. Let us decorate the night before and made our wedding perfect. Michelle made our reception amazing. The food was great too, we have had many compliments saying how great the food was. Thank you so much.

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/12/2015

FABULOUS! BEAUTIFUL!! AMAZING!! Great wedding coordinator! Beautiful venue! Professional staff! I couldn't have asked or dreamed for better!

Sent on 04/06/2015

My daughter got married last Saturday at this venue. The coordinator, Michelle Jarrell is amazing. She made us feel so cm comfortable. Everything we needed was taken care of. Food was delicious. Cocktail hour amazing. The wedding went off without a hitch. We loved Michelle do much we had the rehearsal dinner their as well.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Valerie · Married on 04/04/2015

My husband and I got married last Saturday (4/4) at Heritage Springs Country Club which was one of the best decisions we made! Michelle Jarrell is awesome and made the planning process easy and a lot of fun. She was great and is on top of everything. My guests loved the venue and everyone raved about the food. There are so many great spots for photos and you even get to ride in their golf carts when going out to take pictures. The girls and I all got dressed and ready there which was so nice and convenient. We got married in front of the brick fireplace which was perfect. This venue is seriously the best and it is affordable compared to some other venues. You really get so much for your money. Don't hesitate to check out this venue for your wedding! You will love it!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Stacy · Married on 03/13/2015

Having our ceremony and reception at Heritage Springs was a dream come true! Michelle Jarrell and staff were professional and amazing! I would highly recommend this place!! I couldn't have asked for a better day!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Cindy · Married on 02/07/2015

Heritage Springs Golf & Country Club Trinity is a fabulous wedding venue. I feel like it is definitely a hidden gem in Trinity. They provide flexibility if you want an indoor or outdoor ceremony (yes there's a gazebo) or cocktail hour. The grounds are beautiful and grand with a fabulous crystal chandelier in the foyer and fireplace. Plenty of room for the bridal party to prepare before the event.
    Michelle is the event coordinator, wedding planner, all around go to person and FABULOUS!! After we met with Michelle at our first meeting, we didn't look any further. She knows what she is doing! I went in with a list of questions and I think she addressed them before I had a chance to ask. No detail is too small (right down to how we wanted the butter served, really). Michelle and her staff are very professional, accommodating, polite and extremely easy to work with. HS also has a list of vendors in the area for other services. There were several packages to choose from for every budget. I really appreciated the fact that all the fees were inclusive of the tax, tips etc. and no hidden fees, at all! Everything was handled exactly as described. We really felt at home, relaxed, perfect. The guests were very comfortable, complimentary of the venue and taken care of by the staff. The food and beverage was very good, exactly as described. I wish we could go back and do it again, no hassle! I've heard stories of other brides where they changed in the locker room and the food was not as promised.
    I am so thankful that we found Heritage Springs and Michelle and we were able to give our daughter and now son in law the wedding of their dreams!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Our wedding fairytale came true! Michelle you are PHENOMENAL!! You went above and beyond as a event planner, you were like our own personal wedding planner! Our 1/3/15 reception was breathtaking and everything I thought it would be an more! Michelle and the Heritage Springs staff were so accommodating and did a fantastic job before and during our wedding. We felt so comfortable booking our wedding reception at H.S and everything was made so easy to coordinate. Walking into the reception hall for the first time that evening, filled me with so much happiness to see everything had all come together perfectly. Our guests raved about the food, the service, and the amount of room available (cocktail hour, indoor, outdoor, bar area and gorgeous foyer). I was so relaxed as a Bride because Michelle took care of so many details so I could enjoy those last days leading up to the wedding. We really enjoyed our Wedding Day and soaked up every moment! Thank you very much Michelle and HS staff! We would highly recommend your venue for a wedding.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Nicola · Married on 11/29/2014

I was very happy with the wedding reception that we had at Heritage Springs. Michelle, the wedding coordinator, was amazing!!! She made sure that everything was set up exactly the way I wanted it, that everything ran smoothly and the guests were satisfied. She even helped me put my garter on in a rush!!
    This is a beautiful venue on an amazing golf course. I highly recommend this as a reception venue. The food was great and the staff was very friendly. My gluten free, vegetarian and even guests with garlic allergies were accommodated with very tasty food. It was very affordable. My guests were very pleased and commented on how beautiful everything was the entire time.
    The groomsmen were able to golf in the morning and get ready at the club before the wedding. The only thing they wished they had were showers! They had to take cold showers out by the pool, but that experience just makes everything more memorable.
    I had a wonderful time and I am so thankful to Michelle and the staff at Heritage Springs to make our day so special!!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Morgan · Married on 11/09/2014

We looked at East Lake Country Club and really liked it. Then we went to Heritage Springs and fell in love with Michelle. Michelle is the coordinator that takes care of everything for the weddings. Her no non-sense, everything is under control, everything will be okay nature really assured me that the day would go smoothly. The grounds are beautiful at Heritage Springs-lots of bridges for great photo opportunities. The building allows the groomsmen/groom and the bridesmaid/bride to be on opposite sides of the building while getting ready so that you don't have to worry about bumping into each other. The dining room is huge! Looks gorgeous with uplighting too! The food was delicious- we had the ribeye, crab cakes, and heritage springs chicken. The cocktail hour was such a bonus because we were on a budget and didn't think that would be a possibility for us. Now, back to Michelle, she responded to my million emails. She made sure that I stayed calm all day during the event. We are really so happy with how our day turned out and were so pleased with Michelle. She is a really nice woman and an amazing coordinator. She works really hard and it showed! Thank you so much Michelle! The rest of the staff at Heritage Springs were all very nice! We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/21/2014

christina · Married on 11/08/2014

So i know that I am a little late with my reviews but I'm not really sure where 6 months went! Better late than never ;)
    My wedding was absolutely amazing. I could not have asked for a better day. I owe most of that to Michelle and her team for making sure my day went without any mistakes. Michelle was amazing to work with. She had to deal with a lot of last minute changes from me and incorporated those changes for me without any issue. The food and staff were amazing. I had a large wedding so we got married in the reception hall and the staff was able to flip the entire room during my cocktail hour and turned it into an amazing reception room. It was the best day ever and I would recommend everyone check out Heritage Springs for their special day. They have so many different packages that they can really work within your budget. I am so thankful for everything!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Angel · Married on 10/04/2014

I can't express enough how amazing my experience was with this venue. First off the food was AMAZING, and stood out above all others. Our guests could not say enough and said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. It's speaks for itself as far as the beauty of the venue, but above all the staff is what puts the icing on the cake. There are no words to express MIchelle Jarrell, her professionalism, her attentiveness and her ability to do her job, manage her staff and help create the wedding of your dreams. She was such a huge part of making my day so special, it was like getting a wedding planner along with the venue without the cost! Once we booked the venue and hired everybody, (which every recommendation she made was flawless), she made sure all I had to be concerned about was focusing on me! I would recommend any and everybody to choose Heritage Springs, there is no comparission!

Sent on 06/20/2015

SO accommodating. Everything was inclusive in a flat fee which made my life so much easier. They do EVERYTHING for you and make anything you want happen. They have a beautiful venue with so many amenities and options to make your day extraordinary. I worked with both of their event specialists during all planning sessions but specifically Tommy Smith on the day of my wedding as Michelle Jarrel was out of town. Both were a blessing to work with. On the day of Tommy was very professional and awesome at correcting any mistakes I made last minute and keeping everything smooth so that I had nothing to worry about. My whole day went stress free and I had the wedding of my dreams. I loved the vendors that they recommended to me as well. I used Ph.Deserts for my cake which looked and tasted spectacular, Craig Hemond with Grant Hemond & Assoc. For my DJ, and Blossom events for some drapery over the doorway where I had the actual ceremony. Everything was beautiful and so I would highly recommend them as a wedding venue for future weddings to come.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Tatiana · Married on 07/19/2014

It was a fantastic experience we had in our bows renewal. Michelle Jarrel did an awsome job together with the rest of her team. We want to thank Michelle and all the people that participate in the organization of our bows ceremony. It was a beautiful day that we will never forget. Thank you
    Michelle.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Melina · Married on 06/21/2014

Michelle and the entire staff at Heritage Springs exceeded our expectations!! The flexibility, dedication and attention to detail that Michelle provided was priceless!! No matter how nervous we were, how worried we were that things weren't going to be the way we wanted, Michelle would calmly tell us not to worry and that she would make sure things were taken care of the way we wanted. Our wedding reception at Heritage Springs was more beautiful than we could have imagined! We were able to see the room prior to our guests and it was like a dream! Our grooms cake display was better than we expected! Michelle and her team worked very late the evening before our reception to make sure that every detail was attended to. And, the day of the reception, she greeted us promptly, made sure our guests were taken care of, and stayed on top of our vendors. Everyone raved about the food, decorations, drinks and ambiance. We had a hand in each and every dish we offered at our wedding and were able to create the best dinner menu possible for our guests. If everyone we encountered while planning the wedding was like Michelle, we would have had the wedding of the century! Michelle, you are absolutely amazing and Heritage Springs is extremely lucky to have you running their Country Club!!

Sent on 07/27/2014
  • Dean

Dean · Married on 06/07/2014

The team at Heritage Springs country club is absolutely second to none. They went above and beyond all expectations I had for my wedding day. My wife and I had both our wedding ceremony and Reception at this venue. Michelle and her staff made sure that everything was set up flawlessly and that every part of the event flowed right into the next. They made sure that we had very accommodating spaces to get ready in. They made sure that everything was perfect for the wedding ceremony and that it flowed right into the cocktail hour after. We were provided 8 golf carts for the wedding party so that we could drive around the complex and get pictures right after the ceremony. This was an awesome extra that Michelle made happen that saved us a lot of time on a tight timeline. After the pictures Michelle made sure everyone was smoothly escorted into the ball room for the arrival of the wedding party. Everything in the main ball room was set up perfect. The attention to detail by Michelle and her staff exceeds that of anyone I have ever worked with. Michelle was available virtually 24/7 leading up to the wedding and even made small changes at my request minutes before the wedding. I also had several very non traditional events that were part of my wedding that Michelle worked with and made happen flawlessly. The food was amazing and a very fair price for the extremely high quality. Heritage Springs Country Club is the only place I would ever recommend to anyone to have their wedding. Everything was perfect and my wife and I had the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 06/18/2014

mitzi · Married on 04/26/2014

Heritage Springs was a great place for my Wedding and Reception! My wedding day went on without a hitch. Great food too! Everyone enjoyed the day and said how beautiful the venue was.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Amy · Married on 03/16/2014

Michelle and the rest of the staff at Heritage Spring are absolutely amazing! From the beginning it was just an awesome experience to be able to plan my wedding here. There were so many things that I didn't think of that Michelle reminded me of and helped me through. On the day of my wedding things went so smoothly I don't even know if there were any hiccups along the way, if there were any. The only bad thing that happened that wasn't the fault of any of the staff or the location. I ended up missing about half of the reception due to my getting sick about half hour to an hour after dinner. There was a stomach bug going around that I unfortunately ended up getting. Michelle and Tony, the wait staff that was charged with taking care of my husband and I was simply awesome. The rest of the staff was as well. They set me up in one of the other rooms, brought in a couch for me to rest on and kept the rest of my guests partying like there was nothing wrong. Michelle even mailed my marriage license in after it was discovered that my matron of honor left it behind, she was on her way home to South Carolina when she called Michelle about it. Once I returned to Heritage Springs to pick up the rest of the decorations we left behind, that was when I found out about it. Everyone raved about the awesome time they had and how much they loved the food. I did a duo paired entree of either chicken picatta and crab cakes or sirloin and salmon. AMAZING!!! Michelle was such a joy to work with and made it such a stress free experience! The venue is pretty amazing too!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Alisa · Married on 09/14/2013

I don't know where to start. Michelle Jarrell and the staff of Heritage Springs Country Club made my dream wedding a reality. The food was amazing not only in quality and taste but in the presentation as well. I had alot of last minute changes by guests that I though was going to create huge issues but Michelle was very calm and kept me calm and assured me that things would work out not to panic and made the necessary changes some even being just hours before my big day. They all worked very hard to make this happen. Would recommend to everyone!!! Thanks Michelle

Sent on 09/23/2013

Michelle and Robert · Married on 07/20/2013

Michelle and her team were absolutely amazing for our wedding. Over the course of our wedding planning she was always available to iron out details and to meet with us. She was very attentive before the wedding and during the wedding as well. She made our wedding wonderful, and our guests had such an awesome time. From the layout of the room, to the food, to all the attention to detail, everything was fabulous. Thank you Michelle for helping us have the fairy tale wedding we wanted and had.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Ellen · Married on 07/06/2013

Very accomadating and wonderful to work with

Sent on 09/25/2013