5 Reviews for Heaven's Tableland Christian Church

We would not have married if we could not have had Rev Adelle perform our ceremony. She is wonderful. Has a personal touch and was involved in organizing the programs and the wording for our beautiful service. She brought a formal and important tone to the service and the angels wept! We love her and will have her perform our Re commitment Vows in a few years time. We are grateful to be able to call her our personal friend. Thankyou!

Profile Picture Jilly, 4/30/11, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Adelle was great, she was very helpful and made sure we had exactly what we wanted for the ceremony. She had great ideas and was on top of everything and made sure we were happy. She was very sweet and her and my husband hit it off at the first meeting and she was teary eyed during the ceremony which made us both feel like she really cared about us. We enjoyed having her perform our ceremony and we also had her do the blessing for the meal and she stayed till almost the end of the reception. We recommend her to anyone looking for a ceremony that involves God but doesn't ram it down everyone's thorat either.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

rev Adelle is the best our ceremony was perfect she is there for you every step of the way she really cares about you and about making your day special I highly recommend her

Profile Picture cheryl, 4/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Adelle is a great person, couldn't have asked for anyone better to help us carry out our special day. It's been about a year and half since Chris & I joined our lives together in marrage and it was made easier my Rev Adelle. A very professional and flexibie officiant to work with. Made every effort to work around our busy schedules. Rev Adelle still keeps in touch with us and is there as much as you need her to be. Rev Adelle you are always in our prayers and keep up the good work of Jesus! Sincerely, Darlene & Christopher

Profile Picture Darlene, 9/26/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would recommend Rev. Adelle to anyone and everyone that needs an officiant for their wedding. A greater power pointed me in the direction of Rev. Adelle, I have no doubt of that! Her loving and personable nature, along with her wonderful sense of humor made her instantly feel like a friend we'd known for the entirety of our lives; instead of just a 'vendor' we'd be paying for services rendered at our wedding. Our wedding was personalized by Rev. Adelle, and still over a year later we get compliments regularly. It was unique, inspiring, beautiful, heartfelt, and I know not a single soul in the world could have done a more beautiful, professional job than she did. We've stayed in touch with her since, and I hope to be lifelong friends. We cannot say enough wonderful things about her! If you're looking for the perfect officiant for your perfect day - there's no one better than Reverend Adelle L. Barr.

- Dave & Shelly Caron (Married 08.29.09)

Profile Picture Shelly, 8/29/09, 1 Review