Heaven Scent Florals Reviews

38 | Discovery Bay, CA

38 Reviews for Heaven Scent Florals

Shanell · Married on 11/10/2012

Kelly was a pleasure to work with. She made my flower buying experience a breeze! One of the sweetest ladies I was able to work with during this stressful time. On the day of my wedding I had tears when I walked into my bridal suite and seen my bouquets! So beyond beautiful. . I'd recommend her services to anyone who wants quality service with a smile! Also very affordable. Kelly is willing to work with any budget:)

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2012

I could not say one bad thing about heaven scent florals. Kelly is amazing. She's attentive, professional & soooooo NICE. She was so patient with me, I think I changed my mind on my flowers a few times. But in the end she nailed exactly what I was trying to create in my head. Her arrangements are beautiful! Thank you So much for making our wedding that much more special!

Nicole & Pablo

Monica · Married on 07/03/2012

Kelly was a wonderful florist! She worked with my budget, was friendly, generous and very organized and flexible. She made me feel comfortable and confident that my flowers would be amazing and that if my "bride brain" got the best of me and I forgot something or changed my mind she would be okay with it. The day of the wedding she was on it and didn't miss a beat! It was so nice to have one less thing to worry about on the best day ever.

Happy bride- Monica

Tami · Married on 06/01/2012

Kelly is amazing! After my first consult with her I knew she was the florist for me. She is very personal, takes her time with you and really works with your budget. I had to change my order around throughout the year and she was understanding and patient with me. Kelly is organized and really helps you remember every detail you need and doesn't try to sell up or over charge. She is sweet, considerate, and most importantly delivered EXACTLY what I wanted on our wedding day. Everything turned out beautifully. She was easy to get ahold of and would respond to e-mails immediately. I love Kelly's service and would definitely hire her again in the future!

Natalie · Married on 05/26/2012

Kelly's work is so beautiful and she is such a great person to work with! She made our experience so fun and relaxing. She did her best to stay within our budget and she made great suggestions to alternative flowers so we didn't go over. I'm so pleased to have worked with her and you will never be disappointed. She really listens to what your wants are and she will find a way to make your vision come true.

• Camille Urmini

Camille · Married on 01/21/2012

Amazingly gorgeous work! Beyond responsive and professional!
    If you are looking for a florist that does outstanding work, isn't afraid to try new ideas and always has your vision in mind - choose Heaven Scent Florals!! Kelly is very easy to work with, she's quick to respond to phone calls/emails and never makes you feel like you've sent 1 too many emails in a day! Heaven Scent provides tremendous value for the price and Kelly will go above and beyond to be sure that your vision comes to life! Thank you Kelly and team!

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2011

Kelly provided our ceremony flowers and rose petals. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and lasted over week after the wedding! She is so personable and if she was available I would have had her do the whole wedding. Her work is so amazing! Would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the upcoming future! :)

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2011

Kelly really is a magician like all the other reviews say! I didn't have ANY pictures to show her to convey my vision but she nailed it. I said I wanted different, exotic, semi-gothic, elegant, but not nice, and BIG! Kind of a weird mix of themes but she brought it to life. My bouquet was out of this world! Orchids, black calla lillies, black baccarra roses, among other incredible flowers, that had a circumference of about 14 inches, crystals on the petals, and wrapped in the most beautiful ribbon and gems that matched my engagement ring. The girls bouquets were similar, but with peacock tendrils in them.
    I showed Kelly a picture of my dress and from that she helped create the most perfect florals designs. The bottom of my wedding dress had ostrich feathers, and so my alter was created with floral masterpieces that had the edgy black cherry colored flowers that looked very wispy, like my dress. When I walked into the reception I was blown away. I had rented these 3 ft tall vases from kelly that the center pieces sat on top of and it created the whole look for the reception! It was a dream come true, and looked to be straight out of a magazine. Kelly was able to take what I had in my head and create it. The detail and love she puts into her work is incredible. Flowers are live objects and she takes such care in picking out each flower to make sure it is perfect on that day. The boutonieres were better than any i saw. The detail that goes into them are insane! I told Kelly that I wanted all of them to be different and that is what she did. Rose petals, and candle light, candle stands, cake decorations, corsages, centerpieces, hair accessories and more! She can do it all, and do it better than you envisioned. If you are getting married you have to check out Heaven Scent florals.
    Kelly has done the flowers for 3 of my family members and 5 of my friends. She is our only florist because she is the best!!

Kristin · Married on 06/26/2011

Kelly was amazing to work with!! She had so many good ideas and helped make our special day PERFECT! Our centerpieces were so simple and nice!! My bouquet was gorgeous!!! Perfect red roses with white satin going down the stems & then she had attached a small charm that held a picture of dad who passed away.. which made it even more special. I had my bouquet freeze dried after my wedding because I LOVED it THAT much. Kelly has reasonable prices, she is very sweet, & professional. I am SO glad we went with Heaven Scent Floral for our wedding day!

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2011

Kelly was wonderful to work with for my June 2011 wedding! She had several amazing suggestions and helped make our day extra special and care free. She had so many options for center peice ideas and designed the perfect decor for the gazebo at the loaction! She is prompt, professional, reasonable and friendly:) Couldn't have had a better experience

Nicole & Kyle
    6-3-2011

Marcy · Married on 04/23/2011

Heaven Scent florals is amazing! Kelly Cook, the owner, was the second person I met with when looking for a florist for my wedding. She works out of her home and has a room set up as her office. I was very impressed with her kindness, knowledge, and prices. I did not have a clear vision of what I wanted, but Kelly made the most beautiful arrangements based on the little information I gave her. Her work took my breath away and helped to create a beaultiful ambiance at our wedding. I highly recommend Heaven Scent Florals for any floral needs. She is amazing!

• Denise

Denise · Married on 10/08/2010

Kelly is amazing, artistic and absolutely fantastic...2 weddings in 4 years and she made me cry each time. I walked into the reception and EVERYTHING was beyond what we envisioned. Absolutely breathtaking. She is wonderful to work with...very patient, knowledgeable and is a magician with flowers. What ever you want she will produce. I wish I could give her 10 stars. Our daughter's bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely stunning and EXACTLY what she promised...no wait, more than promised. Our guests constantly complimented the beautiful table arrangements and the head table centerpiece was the focal point of the entire room. I would and do recommend Kelly to everyone and anyone. Anybody who is disappointed with Kelly's designs obviously is angry at themselves for choosing the wrong vision and is blaming it unfairly and unjustly on Kelly. She is the consummate professional. I would and do recommend Kelly to everyone and anyone. Did I say she was AMAZING!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/28/2010

What can I say that has not been said yet? Kelly is a gem to work with. We met Kelly back in 2007.. my sister was planning her wedding for 2009. We got great quotes and wonderful suggestions and booked Kelly for July 2009. Due to the economy.. we had to push the date back to 2010. This gave us more time to have the perfect wedding and in doing so I found the perfect centerpieces. After lots of e-mails back and forth and me being a brotherzilla... Kelly made my sisters wedding dream come true. Everything came out so beautifully. The pictures of the wedding came a couple of days ago and the floral bouquets and centerpieces were perfect. Rose petals were everywhere.. around the cake, near the buffet, on the aisle.. it was just a romantic setting. Kelly even took the time out to stay until 5 mintues before the wedding to make sure all was set. Kelly was fun to work with and very professional. She is caring and sympathic and understanding in more ways than I can explain in this review. The cost was within our budget, the value of the flowers we great. We were amazed at how long all the flowers lasted. My sister was able to take her bouquet back to San Diego 4 days after the wedding and all the roses and stephanotis were perfect. All the other flowers were enjoyed throughout the whole week. We had a house full of flowers. I can't wait to work with Kelly again. Kelly's work is amazing.. and mark my words.. before you confirm a florist, be sure to check out Kelly and Heaven Scent Florals. You won't be disappointed.

Kara · Married on 07/10/2010

Kelly was an outstanding florist! I couldn't be more happy with the service we received from Heaven Scent Florals. Our consultation was very easy and fun! Kelly definitely has an eye for beauty. Our flowers were perfect! We received many compliments on them. The best part is- they were fresh, stayed together and on time!

Thanks a bunch, Kelly!

P.S. If you are reading the poor review from Erin, please remember that flowers don't magically come in every color! You have to use what is available for that season/location. Kelly warned me that the flowers may not match perfectly due to the people she gets them from not having the supply. I signed the contract knowing that and my flowers still turned out beautifully!

Jayme · Married on 06/27/2010

I met with Kelly after being referred to her by a newlywed - and I'm so glad I did! Kelly was patient, flexible, knowledgable, and professional. When we first met with Kelly, we didn't know exactly what we wanted and Kelly worked with us to create beautiful arrangements and centerpieces. She helped develop our vision for the ceremony room and reception ballroom - and did it all within our budget. No detail was overlooked. We were so happy with how it all came together! Thank you Kelly!

gina · Married on 06/05/2010

When I walked into my reception room I was so Surprised by how beautiful the arrangements were!! The table centerpieces were a lot bigger and more beautiful than i expected!! My Cake had so many roses on it, and petals everywhere!! decorated so beautiful!! Working with Kelly was very easy and unstressful.. I changed a couple things, added a few things here and there before the wedding, she updated everything with no problems.. and it was all done perfectly!! I would Definately recommend Heaven Scent Florists
    Thank you Kelly!

Krislyn · Married on 04/02/2010

Let's just say AH-MAZING! Kelly's knowledge, artistic abilities and professionalism are just a few of the words I would use to describe the reason I booked Kelly as my florist. She hand delivered our flowers to the hotel first and then continued on to the venue to set up the ceremony and reception flowers, aisle, and centerpieces. She has great ideas to work within your budget and rental costs of her items are extremely reasonable. I highly recommend her but I would consult with her towards the beginning of your planning because she gets booked incredibly fast due to obvious reasons. (Her work is GORGEOUS!) Best of luck to all the Brides out there and enjoy every minute of it!

• Shan

Shannon · Married on 11/15/2009

I can honestly say that Kelly with Heaven Scent Florals exceeded any expectation that I might have had going into the wedding planning process! She is the sweetest, most genuine person around and she will work with you to make your day just what you invision (maybe more!) We did not have real specifics of what we wanted going into meeting with her, but her honest and professional opinion led us into just what we were hoping for! Everything just came together perfectly and Kelly & her husband Bill did an amazing job with all of the set up the day of...we did not have to worry about a single thing! I would reccommend Heaven Scent Florals to anyone!

Jeannine · Married on 09/26/2009

Kelly is amazing! My roses were even better than I imagined them to be. I explained an idea of what I wanted, and she made it happen! I didn't have any pictures of a specific bouquet I wanted, so I wasn't exactly sure what they would tuurn out like. When she brought in my bouquet, I couldn't help but burst into tears of joy! The shades of pink for the bouquets were perfect and beautifully wrapped with satin. She placed rhinestones throughout the petals of my bouquet which was another elegant touch. I was on a budget for decorations so we used a combination of the two shades of pink rose petals to place at each table around a hurricane and candle. Simple and elegant was the look I went for and elegant I definitely received. I could go on and on about the amazing job she did and how thankful I am that she was my florist. I suggest every bride to go with her. I promise you will be pleased!

Terese · Married on 07/26/2009

Kelly is magical. She listens to your thoughts and turns them into your vision. One of a kind service and the freshest flowers I have ever seen.

This is the second time we have used Heaven Scent Florals for a wedding. Repeat wedding business speaks for itself. We have two more daughters so Kelly will have two more weddings.

Kelly makes you feel so special througout the wedding process she makes you feel like family. Kelly truely is Heaven Scent. We love you Kelly!

Christine · Married on 07/18/2009

Kelly did a wonderful job on our flowers. After our original florist cancelled on us 6 weeks before our wedding, my mom researched like crazy and we met with different florists. When we met with Kelly she showed us all the different flowers she could use for my color scheme, was very concerned about keeping the flowers fresh and understood what I wanted. We even had some last minute changes, it was no problem, just an email away she took care of everything. The day of the wedding I couldn't believe it, exactly what I wanted, beautiful fresh flowers. She was so easy to work with and did a beautiful job. We received many many compliments through out the night. Would definitely use Kelly again.

Katrina · Married on 07/10/2009

Kelly was a pleasure to work with. Out of all the venders I used for my wedding she was definatly the best. She has impecable taste and can really visualize what you are dreaming about . thank you Kelly
    Todd and Katrina Lipson

Veronica · Married on 11/08/2008

Kelly did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. From our first meeting Kelly understood my vision and helped me achieve my look while remaining conscious of cost. All of the flower arrangements were beautiful and she really made my cake pop. Whenever I show someone my wedding pictures, they always comment on how gorgeous my bouquet was. Kelly is a joy to work with and I will recommend her to anyone I know getting married. If you are looking for a florist, you should go with Kelly. You won’t be sorry!

Rexanne · Married on 10/04/2008

Working with Kelly was a wonderful experience. She came highly recommended to me from an industry friend who does wedding photography and Kelly was one of the best vendors I worked with in planning our wedding. She was great during our on-site visit and really put me at ease. Plus, she was able to translate the bouquets images from wedding magazine page to life. I would recommend Kelly to anyone; you won't be disappointed.

Holly · Married on 09/27/2008

In addition to creating gorgeous floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding, Kelly provided an exceptional level of service. She was always very professional, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Heaven Scent Florals because I feel she provided a service above and beyond that made our wedding extra special.