Happy Tears Video Reviews

146 Reviews for Happy Tears Video

1 User photo

Happy Tears Video 1

Kellie · Married on 09/20/2014

Armin is amazing with a camera. You don't even know he is there. The images he captures and then puts to music will just amaze you. You will want to watch your video over and over and over. Even the trailer of your wedding day is priceless. It is so worth the money you pay to capture such a special moment in time. He captures the whole time. Even before the bride arrives to capture the atmosphere. You will love what this man can do!!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Deanna · Married on 09/14/2014

Will have to say that having Happy Tears Video capture our wedding was the best money spent! Armin caught everything! The memories he provided us with are priceless, and the quality is incomparable. From getting ready, til we left the wedding, and a very special dance with my brother ( whom i didnt think would make it due to nasty old leukemia), Armin got it all. Can never express exactly how grateful Charlie and i are for his excellent service ! We love you ! Deanna and Charlie Melton

Sent on 10/01/2014

Selina · Married on 09/12/2014

I recommend Happy Tears to anyone looking for an absolutely amazing videographer. I have no complaints. He gets footage of everything and his videos are high quality and amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Deniece · Married on 08/16/2014

We hired Armin to do our wedding video and that was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Throughout the planning phase, Armin was timely and professional in his communication, and even worked with our budget to help us find the best package for us. On wedding day he showed up before we did and he got some of the most amazing shots - many of them we could have never though of on our own. When our wedding videos arrived, perfectly edited and beautifully arranged to showcase not only our love, but the party that our guests enjoyed to celebrate us brought tears to our eyes and will likely do so for the rest of our lives. If you're looking for a videographer who will be as courteous as he is professional and as thorough as he is sweet, hire Armin at Happy Tears video. It'll be one less thing you have to worry about on your wedding day.
    -The Barnetts

Sent on 10/27/2014

Ruth · Married on 08/09/2014

Armin did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding. The trailer was such a great little teaser and the video was even more amazing. I've already watched it so many times. I can't get over how perfectly everything was captured and you never even noticed he was there. We can't thank Armin enough for all this hard work and dedication.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Megan · Married on 08/02/2014

Armin was wonderful! Service was great! I barely knew he was there and captured all of the wonderful memories! I would defiantly recommend his services!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Marie · Married on 07/27/2014

Armin was wonderful. You never even knew he was there. Very unobtrusive. He was also very accommodating to our needs. I would definitely use him again.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Leanne · Married on 07/19/2014

We are so pleased that we used the services of Happy Tears Video on our wedding day. I met Armin at a bridal show in January 2014. After meeting with him and seeing some of his work, I felt he was a nice, warm presence and would do a great job taking care of recording our special day. And then when our wedding day arrived, it was just as they say... a blur. I tried my best to slow down and remember moments, but I am so glad I have a beautiful video to relive those moments (and many others I didn't know of) over and over. I am amazed at how wonderful our wedding trailer was. To look through hours of footage and edit together such beautiful, perfect moments must take a long time. Armin really cares about his work and he made me feel so special in the way he treated my wedding day. Armin has probably filmed hundreds of weddings, but he had such energy and care for everything I wanted captured. He delivered our video very quickly; the wedding trailer just days after our wedding, and the rest of the ceremony and lots of reception footage a week later. We sat and watched our video just the other night and I could not stop smiling watching all our guests having such a fabulous time. He captured the love and fun of all our family and friends, and this video of our most important day is something we will treasure always. Thank you, Armin!
    Leanne and Craig Goodman
    7/19/14

Sent on 08/18/2014

James & Suzanne · Married on 07/13/2014

Armin from Happy Tears video was wonderful! He captured every moment of our big day without us even knowing he was there. We have watched our extremely personalized video more than once and each time we see something we not only missed the day of the wedding, but missed the first time we watched it. We would recommend Happy Tears video not just for weddings, but for any event you want to be able to relive time after time!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Hannah&Rusty · Married on 07/12/2014

Laughter, smile's, and tears. Happy Tears! I am at a loss of words when talking about my wedding video. From beginning to end, Armin was there catching every precious moment. He was so discreet throughout the day that while watching our video we didn't even realize he was filming us. I can't thank Armin enough for his great work and I'm so glad we chose him! I will forever recommend him to all my friends and family who are thinking about having a videographer for an event.

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

Happy Tears Video gets 5 plus stars with us! We knew after meeting Armin for the first time that we had made the right decision in selecting him as our weddig videographer. He was always professional with us and there to answer any questions we had ( not to mention he's the sweetest man ever) . What impressed us the most on our wedding day was that we didn't have to tell him what to do or capture, he just knew automatically! The first time we watched our video we shared "happy tears" of course and some good laughs...it brought back those same feelings we felt the day we said "I DO". Armin, thank you again for being a part of our special day, every special moment in our video was captured and we will forever cherish it for that reason!!! Highly recommend!!!!

Kathryn · Married on 06/21/2014

Armin was the third and last videographer I interviewed. As soon as I met him I felt at ease, not just because of his level of professionalism but because it was so evident he knew exactly what he was doing. Throughout the process he continued to be in touch with me and was never farther than a phone call or email away should I need something. During the wedding ceremony and reception, he was extremely discreet - I forgot we even had a videographer! Not only was his work AMAZING, the value was also incredible. My husband and I are so thankful we chose to hire a videographer, and more importantly, that we chose to hire Armin! Now every time we watch our video we are reminded of our beautiful day in ways that pictures alone really can't do justice. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer in the NC area!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Tecola · Married on 06/20/2014

He was awesome to work with! He captured moments that I remembered in my mind but didn't realize he was around to capture it. I love that he didn't rush anything he got all of the natural shots. It was beautiful and whenever I want to relive my moment all I have to do is pop in the DVD and get the same butterflies all over again! I would 100 percent recommend him to everyone.

He is also the sweetest man EVER!!! He was nice from the day I met him until the day I received my video in the mail!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Armin at Happy Tears Video was amazing. We were more than pleased with his work. He is very patient and accommodating. My first initial visit with him was very professional and he is also very personable which I loved. We could not have picked a better wedding videographer. We were very impressed with his work and we will definitely advise friends and family to use him. He was able to capture so many things that we did not see the day of. Armin was definitely one of my favorite vendors. Thank you Armin!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2014

Armin is a must have on wedding day! He was able to capture every important moment during our entire day. I don't know how he was in so many places at one time! Our video turned out amazing and Armin is so quick to get it back to you! Do not skip out on videography. There are so many moments that need to be captured in full and he is definitely able to do that. He comes early to get shots of the set up, personalization, sneak peek, and any other pre-wedding events. He gets your ceremony in entirety from several different angles and captures the first dance so you can remember them forever. We now know the importance of videography and we have recommended Armin to several of our friends. He has become an important part of our life and we are so thankful for his talent.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Angela & Edo · Married on 05/23/2014

My husband and I went back and forth in deciding to spend the extra money to hire a videographer to capture our day. We are so happy we decided to hire Happy Tears Video! Armin was fantastic to work with from start to finish. The final video has far exceeded our expectations. We look forward to having the video to re-live our special day for many years to come! We would highly recommend Armin!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Armin at Happy Tears was fabulous to work with. Very nice and helpful. He was affordable with no restrictions on the amount of time the day of the wedding. My husband and I love our wedding video and we look forward to watching it over and over again on our anniversary!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Nikki · Married on 05/02/2014

After watching some trailers at our venue from Happy Tears, we just knew we had to interview Armin! Upon first meeting him, we already were convinced he was the right person to capture our special day. From kind postcards thanking us, to emails to make sure all the details were taken care of, Armin was on top of it! Our day was absolutely perfect, and I hardly remember him being there to record it all. Just a few days later, he had already uploaded our 5 minute trailer, and only TWO WEEKS LATER we received our DVD (regular and Blu-ray). I was stunned at how amazing it was. We have already watched it twice, and can't wait to share with our friends and family. It was truly a must to have the invaluable keepsake from our day. We could not say enough great things about Armin! Thanks Happy Tears Video for perfectly capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Gemekia · Married on 04/19/2014

Words can not describe our amazing experience and services provided by Armin!!! Our video and memories evoke "Happy Tears"each and every time we think on our special day!!!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Armin videographed our wedding and all I can say is that he was worth every dime! He was extremely prompt in our meetings with him, and he was one of the first people at the church waiting on us the day of the wedding. He was eager to want to film us and do his job well. I am incredibly satisfied with not only him as a person and businessman, but the quality of his work is outstanding. Watching the video trailer of our wedding was incredible and definitely made me shed some "happy tears." I highly recommend Armin and Happy Tears Video to any and every bride. Thank you Armin for capturing these memories that my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Jaime · Married on 12/13/2013

Happy Tears Video could not have been a better choice for our videographer for our December Christmas wedding! We first met Armin through Bella Collina and found out very quickly that he had been the videographer for my best friend's wedding this past June... and after watching her video trailer, I knew he was the one! I honestly do not know HOW he does it but he manages to capture every single moment of your special day without hardly ever seeing him or his video camera! Our wedding video was simply amazing and very well designed, plus easy to view! Just pop in the DVD and you have the option of watching the video in full or pick the segment you want to watch (ie - ceremony, vows, well wishes, toasts). It is amazing that he captured several different aspects of every moment throughout the day/evening... moments we get to review time and time again for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Tammy · Married on 10/27/2013

This videographer is one of the best! Armin does such beautiful work and is so professional. We were really impressed with the video that he produced for us! I will definitely use him again in the future and advise my friends to do so as well!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Bryan · Married on 10/19/2013

Funny name, great company. Armin is a treat to work with. He's accommodating to requests. He goes above and beyond. Sure, he won't make your DVD into a crazy music video or documentary like some videographers are doing these days, but do you really need that? We wanted to go beyond photographs and have a video record of the most important day of our lives. He captured that and more. We loved working with Armin and would highly recommend Happy Tears. You'll be happy you had him.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

Armin, with the help of his brother, did an amazing job capturing the most precious moments of our big day! It was such a busy day, it was such a great feeling knowing that I have the entire event on film so I can sit down and watch the day unfold. He was able to capture so many things that we didn't get to see during the day. We are so thankful that we decided to get a videographer, Happy Tears was the best choice!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Laquetta · Married on 10/06/2013

From beginning to end, Armin was AWESOME. My family and guests loved his personality and we just love our videos. He is the complete package all wrapped into one. Thanks Armin for bringing our most important day to life over and over again.

Sent on 12/03/2013