Happy Tears Video Reviews

146 Reviews for Happy Tears Video

1 User photo

Happy Tears Video 1

Charity · Married on 03/11/2017

Armin was absolutely wonderful to work with. He is so skilled and knowledgeable in what he does. He uses different cameras to catch the day from different angles but the equipment is not bulky to where it gets in the way. He was super fast in his responses to questions that I had and although I was in a different city than him, his communcation was great. Our video came out better than I could have ever imagined and I am so grateful that he was a part of out special day. I am not one to always believe when companies have all stellar ratings on sites, but with Armin and Happy Tears Video the superb ratings are definitely true. Not only was the quality excellent, we got our video in just over a week. If you want a wedding video that truly makes you and your family the stars while being presented like an actual movie, this company is for you. Thanks so much for everything Armin. You are truly thr best. Best, Charity S.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Armin was very professional before and the day of the wedding. He really worked around our schedule and made our day stress free. The video that captured the day of our wedding will be something we cherish for a long time. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/29/2016

Happy Tears Video was great & we love our video! They captured all the magical moments of our Big Day and we can’t wait to watch our Wedding video for years to come!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Margaret · Married on 11/05/2016

Armin is extremely professional and helpful! He really knows this business and you will not regret hiring him for an instant! We are truly blessed to have Armin be a part of our wedding and have the videos for years to come! Happy Tears is the best, look no further!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Chad · Married on 10/23/2016

Mr. Armin Goetsch is a true professional with a passion for his art and it shows! No detail is to small or unimportant! My wife and I are so happy we chose to go with Happy Tears Video over the other very fine videographers we looked at! Mr. Goetsch was an absolute pleasure to work with from our very first meeting! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Happy Tears Video to anyone looking to have their memories captured on film for posterity! You can't go wrong with Mr. Armin Goetsch and Happy Tears Video!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2016

Armin is absolutely AMAZING!!! The final product was awesome. He always responded to emails promptly and answered all of my annoying bridezilla questions. The day of he arrived on time, was flexible, honored my last minute requests, and was hustling the entire time. He captured the entire night perfectly.Armin even laid on the floor t one point to capture the party!!! Our guest loved his spirit and his hustle. Best part is during the ceremony he was completely hidden but captured it all! The best decision you could make would be to hire Armin!!!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

Armin was a pleasure to work with, he very professional in all aspects. He was very quick to respond to my emails and answered any of my questions with ease. Happy Tears Videography is definitely the way to go. I am so unbelieveably pleased with how everything turned out. I received my trailer within a week after my wedding and received my DVD around 3 weeks after. He knew exactly what to capture and captured it all perfectly, the movie and the trailer are something i am greatful to have to look back at. So if you are on the fence about getting videographer, DO IT. It was so amazing to see my wedding through a lens, I could see everyone having fun and see things I missed during the recpetion and ceremony. But do not get just any videographer, get Armin with Happy Tears Videography. You will enjoy the outcome!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2016

Armin, did a fantastic job covering my daughters special day. He was referred to me by my florist. Reasonably priced and fabulous video, It was a beautiful coverage of all aspects of the day, set up, ceremony, reception and all. We have watched it several times and love it each and every time. Great job Armin, thank you from all of us for the memories:)

Sent on 11/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Armin did a fabulous job,efficient,and delightful to have here working on my daughters special day.
    I would email a couple people who have used HAPPY TEARS,you will be impressed by the reviews,and will be thrilled with his work.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Sherry · Married on 09/17/2016

Very professional result, multiple camera angles and scene transitions synchronized perfectly with the music, love the video!

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • I

Imani · Married on 09/04/2016

My wife and I are thrilled with Armin's work. He was courteous and professional from the very beginning. He was punctual and did a great job of shooting our wedding. We were initially debating whether we should even hire a videographer, but we are so happy that we did. The quality of our wedding video is top notch, and for an affordable price. He edited, finished, and mailed our wedding video within 3 weeks, an amazing turn around time. I would highly recommend Armin to anyone who is looking for a great videographer!!! He even threw in an extra DVD because he was not able to accept online payment.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Meigan · Married on 08/13/2016

Armin was absolutely AMAZING! He was so flexible in working with us while planning for our wedding video as well as afterwards when we made some last minute decisions about the music to go with it. Armin is an artist with what he does and uses the best equipment and has tons of experience. He also did the video for our best friends that got married the year before us which is how we learned about him. He is the best at what he does. If you think you can go without a wedding video, you are missing out on something you will truly treasure. My husband and I feel it was the best money we spent on the wedding (and we went way over budget) and have already watched the trailer as well as the extended footage multiple times. My sister in law had to leave during the ceremony because her little boy became fussy and she was distraught that she missed it. So when we showed her the video, she started to cry because it was a way for her to be able to witness it. Also, during the ceremony there was a moment when there was some confusion and it was a part that I would rather not remember. Armin was able to edit the awkwardness out as well. There are so many reasons to go with Happy Tears. :)

Sent on 11/10/2016

eric · Married on 07/30/2016

We booked Happy Tears Video (Armin) and it was wonderful. He was great to work with and was running around the wedding all day trying to get the best shots he possibly could. We were very happy with the way the trailer and the full video turned out. Would highly recommend going with him!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Ashton · Married on 07/15/2016

Make sure you get a videographer for your wedding. You'll regret it if you don't! Armin was great to work with, and went above and beyond what I expected!! :)

Sent on 09/11/2016

Claudia · Married on 06/18/2016

Armin was really fun to work with and very professional. His work is high quality, he definitely knows what he's doing. Will recommend to all for any event. Our video turned out great!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2016

Armin was great! We are so happy we chose him as our videographer! He was very nice and professional. Armin was able to be everywhere at once with all of the different cameras he set up. We had our trailer and video all back within 3 weeks! Armin works super hard and fast!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Krystle · Married on 06/04/2016

Happy Tears Video was absolutely amazing! We loved having Armin at Happy Tears Video with us throughout our wedding day. I am so glad that we decided to get a videographer because our wedding videos capture so much more than what our pictures were able to capture. Armin is a great guy and provided great work product for our special day. We highly recommend Happy Tears Video!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Emily · Married on 04/30/2016

Armin was absolutely wonderful! He was so kind and professional. During the wedding day, he captured the most special footage without us even knowing! It was almost as if he was behind the scenes yet captured every bit of our special day! He turned our hour long video around within two weeks! And the quality was well worth the money! I am so happy we invested in Happy Tears Video as our videographer. We will now have our whole wedding on dvd to watch for many years to come!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Monica · Married on 04/09/2016

Armin was awesome and did a wonderful job of capturing my wedding on video. He was able to edit it the way I wanted and caught all of our special moments so that I could relive them forever. He is easy to work with and affordable. He is such a nice individual and you do not even realize he is there when filming. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Regina · Married on 03/19/2016

My daughter was married on 3/19/16 and we chose Happy Tears Video for our videography needs. Armin was wonderful to work with. He is very easy to get in touch with when you have questions. He was extremely professional and definitely exceeded our expectations. When he posted my daughter's wedding highlights film on You Tube we were extremely happy. The quality of his work is superior. He is very thorough and includes scenes from all of the events of the entire day. We absolutely could not have been happier with our choice. I would definitely recommend Happy Tears Video to everyone in search of a videographer for any special event. He is without a doubt the best!!!

Sent on 04/28/2016
  • Pinky Winter Promise

Natalie · Married on 02/13/2016

Armin was an absolute pleasure to work with. We originally met him at a bridal show and then he was (re-)introduced to us at our reception venue. He was able to capture our entire day from start to finish. Armin was very professional, attentive, and flexible. He was able to go to different venues (getting ready, our church venue, and then our reception venue) and captured many if not all of our special moments. At our church venue, he was able to work very well within the constraints that the church had. After we received our videos, we were able to relive the entire experience - this would not be possible without his attention to detail and passion for videography. We are so happy that we decided to add Armin's services to our wedding day. He was very easy going and just a pure delight! We completely recommend Armin for videography, as he is worth every penny.

Sent on 04/10/2016
  • User6241983 · 2+ years ago

I highly recommend happy tears. Armin responded quickly to my phone calls and emails. He was also very flexible with meeting dates. Armin was very punctual on the date of my wedding and stayed the entire ceremony. The quality of the video was like the ones available on his website.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/12/2015

Armin was incredible from start to finish! He was patient and knowledgeable on our interview day, and was a pleasure to have around on our wedding day. He was personable and friendly, and even helped out when I was nervous right before the ceremony! Armin's creative and thoughtful shots perfectly captured our wedding day. He had his camera, plus a GoPro attached to the arch and toward the back of the ceremony to capture different shots. A couple weeks after the wedding, he sent us a 6-minute teaser video of all of the highlights of the day. Our full video came a couple weeks later. Both the DVD and Blu-Ray had beautiful packaging and menu. Our only complaint is that you can hear breathing and wind rustling through my groom's lapel mic, but that is a minor issue. Overall, he was fantastic. I would HIGHLY recommend Armin if you want the best possible video to relive your wedding day.

Sent on 01/24/2016
  • User6242049 · 2+ years ago

It was a pleasure working with Armin for our wedding. He was unobtrusive - we barely noticed he was there - yet he caught all the important parts of our day, and more! He is a very nice, polite and professional man. He is very quick to respond to any communication and he listened to what all we said that we wanted. The end result was beautiful and will be something we will treasure. I have no trouble highly recommending Armin with Happy Tears Video.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Betsy Jane · Married on 11/07/2015

Would highly highly recommend Happy Tears Video... He captured my day perfectly & got our DVD, Blu-Ray & CD file to us very quickly! Was extremely accommodating, responded promptly to us everytime, did everything we asked for plus much more... Our wedding was in our family hardware store warehouse so wasn't a usual wedding venue but he captured everything perfectly! No doubt he's the best and highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/04/2016