Happy Tears Video Reviews

Happy Tears Video 1
  • Reah

Reah · Married on 09/22/2018

A job well done.

Armin and crew did a phenomenal job with our wedding videography. During the wedding process, he was very professional and quick to respond to any inquiries. He was very easy to work with and very personable. He was easy going and fit right in with our wedding party, making everyone feel comfortable throughout the day. He captured the memorable moments of our wedding while largely staying out of the limelight. His teaser trailer, main trailer, and actual videos were superbly produced. We would definitely refer him to anyone.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Nathan

Nathan O'connell · Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic and Professional! Highly Recommend!

We hired Armin for our wedding in September in downtown Winston-Salem. He and his brother were the videographers for the event and were absolutely fantastic! They are extremely professional and did a great job with capturing the big moments, and edited together our wedding videos wonderfully. Not only that, but Armin is such a pleasant person to work with. He is prompt to respond to messages and work with you to video your day as you want it captured. I highly recommend Happy Tears video for your wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Joseph · Married on 08/25/2018

Armin was easy to work with, great with reminders and always on top of the game. Prompt turn around times, high quality and very personable. Works well with photographers also.

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 08/04/2018

Video was amazing! My entire family loved it and we were both very pleased with the price, responsiveness and quality of work.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

Happy tears by far does some of the best work. They were professional, extremely nice and we had great results! I would recommend this company to anyone who is getting married! You will love the entire experience. From start to finish.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Savanna · Married on 06/01/2018

Armin was a pleasure to work with. My family had a limited budget to work with, and he was more than willing to create a package to fit our monetary needs and still provide us with the coverage we were wanting. Even when the weather on our wedding day went crazy, Armin kept calm and was willing to move to our Plan B location. I would recommend Happy Tears Video to anyone that is looking for quality content and great customer service.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

If you are thinking of getting a videographer don't think for one more second - do it! Happy Tears Video was absolutely one of my favorite vendors from my wedding day! And now my husband and I get to relive our special day over and over again thanks to Armin, and his son Dominik.

Armin was incredible to work with. He went out of his way to get the perfect shot and it really came through so well in his videos. Not only is his work amazing and beautiful, but he had the three videos done in record time! And they were done to perfection! He is so incredibly hardworking, and it seemed like he was in multiple places at the same time getting great footage of all aspects of my wedding. The one thing I definitely wanted at my wedding was a drone, and Armin came through with flying colors on that! He got awesome aerial footage of my venue, as well as the coolest video of all of my guests in the shape of a heart from above. I was so happy he was able to capture that! He also uses multiple cameras, so you have different views of your wedding, which I loved!

Another thing that Armin did for me was work around the rain during my ceremony. He still captured everything he needed to, even though it started raining. I can't thank him enough for getting the job done!

Armin truly was such a pleasure to work with. His emails, phone calls, and arrival at my wedding were prompt, he's professional, and he's a genuinely nice person. I could immediately tell he was the perfect choice. His work and equipment are high quality - the sound and picture are top notch. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!!! He was worth the price a thousand times over!! I am so grateful to have found Happy Tears Video to capture my special day!! Thank you for everything Armin and Dominik!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Terrence · Married on 03/31/2018

The video of our daughter’s outdoor wedding was fantastic. Very high quality production. I was impressed bu the multiple camera angles and excellent sound quality.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Sydney · Married on 02/24/2018

Armin, is the most amazing person to work with on your special day!! He is so sweet and easy to get a hold of. The process of booking him was super fast and easy and the day of he was early and stayed until he knew he had everything he needed. We haven't even been married 3 weeks yet and I already received my "highlight" video. I highly recommend Happy Tears to any bride and groom who wants a video so they can relive their special day!! Worth ever penny!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Cara · Married on 12/16/2017

Armin is the best! He was on the spot for every great moment, and it was so fun going back and seeing ones we didn't even know we missed. We had our finished wedding video in less than 3 weeks, and cried all the way through watching it. Armin is also so fun to work with, and such a sweet man. Accommodating, kind, timely, and professional: Armin is definitely worth the money! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Carissa · Married on 11/25/2017

I enjoyed working with Armin and he did a great job on our video!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Amy · Married on 10/28/2017

I CANNOT say enough great things about him! He was such a pleasure to work with. He listened to everything I had to say and was so easy to work with. He gave me the most wonderful video to treasure for the rest of my life. I cannot recommend him enough!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Happy Tears Video 2

Cindy · Married on 09/30/2017

I hired Armin to video my daughter’s wedding. I could not have been happier! Armin was very professional and easy to work with. He and his staff were very involved with the wedding party and guests. My daughter, son in law and their friends all commented on how full of energy Armin was. He even ended up on the dance floor, videoing the whole time! ! know that costs add up at weddings, but the memories that Armin and Happy Tears preserved for us are priceless. Hiring Happy Tears was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2017

He does amazing work we couldn't be happier with our wedding video. I'd recommend happy tears to everyone!

Tammy · Married on 09/09/2017

I hired Happy Tears Video for my daughter's 7/8/17 wedding. I am so glad that I did, they did an awesome job!! Didn't miss a thing. The guys were all over the place capturing every moment but were also inconspicuous at the same time. Several guests commented on hard the video crew worked that night. Very professional, great personalities, we loved working with them. The turn around time was very quick, trailer in just a few days and the video in a little over a week. Video, trailer and short film are all AMAZING! I highly recommend, worth every penny.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Beverly · Married on 08/05/2017

Armin was awesome to work with and he captured our wedding day perfectly!

Beverly · Married on 07/29/2017

Armin was awesome to work with and he captured our wedding day perfectly!

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

Working with Armin was wonderful! I cannot believe how quickly he got us our wedding trailer and wedding video finished and sent to us. We are so pleased with the final product and have received so many compliments. I highly recommend working with Armin!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

If you are looking for the perfect wedding videographer, look no further! Armin is the absolute best at what he does. He has a way of capturing little moments throughout your day that you forgot about because you were so busy having fun! He captures every detail of your day effortlessly and with class! His work speaks for itself, he is simply amazing. I knew when I saw other weddings he did before booking mine and these videos had me in tears... I don't even know these people, I had to book him! Armin just has a way of capturing little moments through out your day that really shows emotion and the genuine connection between couples.
    I could go on and on. He's simply amazing! Thank you so much Armin, for everything. You had Jason and I in tears all over again, reliving our day! We love you! Thank you!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Deanna · Married on 06/03/2017

These guys are wonderful! We received a trailer/highlight video soon after the wedding & it was fantastic. When we received the full video, we were thrilled. The video took us all back to that absolutely perfect day. We wanted the best, as we knew the video and photos would be treasured memories. We have no regrets - If you want a professional & beautiful video with all of those special moments, call Happy Tears Video.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/28/2017

Armin was amazing! We had him as our videographer for our wedding and it was perfect! He was professional and personable! The video turned out amazing and he got everything back to us in a timely manner! Everyone has been raving about our video! Thank you so much Armin for capturing our special day!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Sherri · Married on 05/20/2017

Armin was absolutely wonderful to work with before, during and after the wedding. He is very professional, friendly, and works hard to give you what you want and expect from your video memories. His price is an excellent value as well. I highly recommend Happy Tears video and you will be glad you chose them for your wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 04/15/2017

I met Armin and his brother at a Carolina Weddings Show. I was impressed by both of them from the very beginning. They were easy to talk to and exuberated joy about what they do. Armin did a fabulous job at providing such a quality service for a very reasonable price. He worked really hard to respond in a reasonable amount of time whether we contacted him about our first interest in his company to the final days before our wedding day. He captured all of the moments of our perfect day, especially the ones we missed! He was extremely professional in every way and went out of his way to capture each and every moment to the fullest! His team also made sure to engage in conversation with the wedding party, as well as with guests at the wedding. Thank you, Armin, for providing one of the best videography services available! We thank you and appreciate everything you did to help us with our day!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Monica · Married on 03/25/2017

Armin was incredible to work with! He was extremely professional and responsive. There's no doubt that he has a passion for his work. Money well spent to capture my daughter's wedding day!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

This is the 3rd wedding video Armin has produced for my groom's family. Armin is easy to work with and a great value!

Sent on 03/22/2017