Hair Trendz Designs, LLC Reviews

9 | Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

9 Reviews for Hair Trendz Designs, LLC

Gina · Married on 11/10/2017

I went to Hair Trendz for my wedding. I worked with Jenette for hair and makeup, she did my flower girl as well. Teresa worked on my mother and 2 bridesmaids. The whole Hair Trendz team stepped in throughout the morning and were accommodating and amazing! Jenette made sure to create exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond. I had gone to a different salon twice for a trial and was not able to get the expertise she provided in one sitting. I can not say enough about Hair Trendz and how they helped make my wedding day as special as it was. My hair and makeup held up from 9am until after midnight and I could not have been happier. Thank you!

Lauren · Married on 11/20/2014

Awesome salon! Highly recommend!

Thank you Lauren!

I called numerous hair salons for my wedding day hair, and HairTrendz was the last phone call I made. I was amazed about how organized the owner was over the phone and I knew this salon would be perfect.

Months before the wedding, she had us email photos of my bridal party and a hair style to make sure everything would run smooth the day of our wedding. Anytime my bridesmaids or I had a concern, the owner would email me back right away. During my hair trial, she would take photos to make sure it was perfected the day of the wedding. They were on time (probably even early), and everything went very smooth.

Thank you Hair Trendz for the wonderful job you did on my wedding day! Everyone's hair came out beautiful!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Hair Trendz Designs, LLC's reply:

Thank you! It was a privilege to be a part of your wedding day.

Shannon · Married on 10/12/2012

I was so pleased with Teresa, the owner of Hair Trendz! She did amazing work on my hair and two of my bridesmaids. She came to my house so it was less stressful for me. I would highly recommend this Salon for your special day!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Hair Trendz Designs, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shannon! It was so nice to be part of your wedding day.

Stacey · event on: 11/02/2014

I highly recommend Dawn Verga to do highlights and color. I have been to many places and she is by far the best colorist, stylist I have ever been to. She analyzes your hair and tells you what she feels is best. Everyone in the salon is friendly and professional. When I walk out of there I can go anywhere. I never have to go home and re-do anything.

Hair Trendz Designs, LLC's reply:

Dawn is great Stacey! Thank you so much.

Grace · event on: 11/22/2014

Everyone here is extremely friendly & helpful. Willing to take care of you no matter what type of event big or small.

Hair Trendz Designs, LLC's reply:

We're happy you feel this way Grace! Thanks!

deborah · event on: 12/21/2014

This is my 3rd time back at hair trends and if I need to come in unexpected I'm always accommodated my hairdresser is in GG and she always takes her time with my hair. Thank you

Hair Trendz Designs, LLC's reply:

Deborah, that you for taking the time to write such a nice review!

Patricia · event on: 09/03/2014

Great salon always happy with service, outcome and staff!

Thanks Pat!

Renee · event on: 12/13/2014

I love this salon. The service is amazing and the insight into what type of look will work best for you is really helpful. I've been going there exclusively for over a year now with no plans to change anytime soon.

Sent on 12/15/2014