Greenfinch Floral Design Reviews

1 User photo

Greenfinch Floral Design 1
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 08/18/2018

Denise provided our floral design for our wedding ceremony. She was recommended to me by a friend, and from the first time I reached out to Denise, she felt like a friend as well. It was very easy to send her images to get a quote online, and her services and prices are easy to understand and follow. I am someone who knows next to nothing about flowers, which I told her when we met. She took time to go through different kinds of flowers in the color family I was looking for and brainstorm options to get the look we wanted at a price point that made sense for us.
    The final results were absolutely perfect - I know it's a very silly thing to say, but I feel like Denise wrapped my whole essence into a bouquet of flowers (and, of course, several other bouquets and boutonnieres and altar flower arrangements). It was a completely stress-free experience, and our guests had wonderful things to say about the look of our flowers. Her care for creating wedding flowers is apparent, and she was the perfect choice for our wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Greenfinch Floral Design 2

Jacqueline · Married on 07/15/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Denise! She was such a pleasure to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted after just one meeting. My flowers were more beautiful than I could have hoped for and are one of my favorite memories of my wedding day. I was also able to stay right on budget and got everything I wanted (when does that ever happen with a wedding?)! She keeps a positive attitude and always had a smile even when the rain came and we moved the ceremony inside but then it stopped in time for us to move back outside. I am so happy that I called her!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Jacqueline. It was my pleasure to be your designer. I loved meeting you and seeing your wonderful wedding come to life. Your family is so special. It is always a joy to see families on such a special day,

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

Denise was absolutely amazing to work with! She was always prompt and professional in our correspondence and meetings, helped my flower vision come to life, and managed to stay within my budget. She was great at listening to what I was looking for and absolutely delivered - the flowers were breathtaking and more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. She even helped suggest other similar flowers to pictures I showed her to achieve the same look but with in-season flowers and did an amazing job setting up my centerpieces. I cannot recommend Greenfinch floral enough. Thank you so much Denise! :)

Sent on 06/12/2017

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so fun designing your wedding. I loved the details you incorporated to bring your personal style into your wedding. It was such a pleasure to meet with and get to know you. I am so happy you selected me as your wedding designer.

Anna · Married on 04/22/2017

I used Greenfinch Floral Design for my wedding in April and I cannot highly recommend them enough! They were responsive, attentive and made time to meet with me in person on several occasions. Denise worked hard to create and support my vision within the limitations of my budget while never compromising in quality. She provided a unique and enchanting atmosphere at both my ceremony and reception with her beautiful arrangements. They are truly doing something special over there! If you'd like to work with a floral vender that is reasonably priced, has great costumer service and top quality product, you should call Greenfinch Floral Deisgn. I would use them again for any future event!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Anna. I really enjoyed meeting you and being your designer. Your wedding was so lovely, I can't wait to see pictures! Thank you again for selecting me to be the floral designer of your special day!

Erika · Married on 04/21/2017

Denise worked with both my maid of honor and I for both of our weddings! She went above and beyond for both of our special days. I could not have asked for a better florist to work with.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such an honor and fun to work with both of you! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wonderful and special day.

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2017

Denise was absolutely amazing. I went into our initial meeting with very little knowledge about flowers and just a few pictures. After that first meeting, Denise had helped me create my vision of my wedding. She was very helpful with offering advice while also listening to my opinion of what I wanted. I gave her a budget and she stuck to it! The result did not disappoint. Even the smallest thing of sending me a sweet email the morning of the wedding telling me she was loading up her car and would see me soon. She was always very responsive to email and was very flexible with setting up meetings along the planning process. I would HIGHLY recommend Denise to anyone looking for a florist in the Nashville area.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to meet you and be your designer. I am always honored to be part of such a special day. Sharing my love for flowers is one of my favorite things to do!

Michael · Married on 11/12/2016

Greenfinch Floral Design is hands down the best experience I have ever had! Denise is truly talented beyond what words can describe! She is so friendly and professional to work with, she captures your vision precisely, and was able to make my whole day absolutely wonderful! I am still getting compliments on all the flowers (arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages, and my bouquet) that she did for my wedding. I can't wait to plan our anniversary party just so I have an excuse to work with Denise and Greenfinch Floral again! Thank you Denise, for all that you did!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure. It was so much fun meeting with you and working on your wedding. I loved how much of your personality was included in the details. I can't wait for the anniversary party!!

Shelbey · Married on 10/01/2016

Simply Beautiful! The flowers were spectacular and Denise was wonderful to work with! She saw our vision and captured it perfectly in all of our arrangements and decor.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I truly enjoyed every meeting with you and your mom... The two of you are so much fun. It was such a pleasure to design your flowers. The photo of your flower girls looking at the flowers in the floral arch is one of my favorite photos of all time. So sweet!

Shelbey · Married on 10/01/2016

Greenfinch Floral helped make my wedding day magical! The flowers were beautiful and the service was amazing! I love working with Denise and she helped make my visions come true for my special day!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Christie · Married on 08/06/2016

Greenfinch Floral Design was wonderful! The flowers for my wedding were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. Denise was great to work with. She had so many creative ideas for the bouquets and centerpieces. And since I planned my wedding from Texas, I appreciated her prompt responses and flexibility. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much. It is such a pleasure to have such a wonderful job that allows me to work with fantastic brides! AND when they plan a wedding, our great city it is a complete honor to be trusted.

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

Denise was great to work with! I had a very busy schedule during that time of starting to corrdinate what kind of flowers I was wanting. Denise was able to take my vision and make it absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/14/2016

Denise is the utmost professional and artist. We and our guests admired her work in both the ceremony space and reception venue. I truly did not know what I wanted and was often surprised myself by what I discovered was not my style. Despite my inexperience, she listened closely and created beautiful arrangements and corsages that we loved. She is committed to serving her clients preferences while crafting decor in a cohesive aesthetic.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure to get to know you and design for your wedding. The ceremony and reception venues were stunning, it was magical to see everything in place. Thank you again for sharing such a special day.

Marissa · Married on 04/30/2016

Denise is amazing and her floral arrangements were just stunning. She was recommended to me through my wedding planner and she totally surpassed expectations. I was planning my wedding from abroad, and I also know practically nothing about flowers, but Denise was more than accommodating - doing Skype calls to talk me through options, sending pictures so that I could get an idea of how things look, and giving me beautiful flowers that matched both my budget and my style. On top of that she is just a genuinely sweet and caring lady! Loved working with her, couldn't recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much. It is such a pleasure to have the privilege to work not only with the flowers I love, but also with amazing brides. The planning process can be so overwhelming, especially when it is a destination wedding. I am always thrilled when my part helps make the process easier and hopefully making it fun too.

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

I was nervous I wouldn't be able to describe what I wanted, but Denise put me at ease on our consultation call. She pulled up my Pinterest while we were on the phone so we could discuss pictures of what I liked. She incorporated some of these pictures into the proposal, which reassured me we were on the same page and the details of our conversation wouldn't be lost in the months leading up to the wedding. She provided candid advice on what I could skip to save money, and she suggested the bridesmaids' bouquets could be reused as reception centerpieces.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Erin · Married on 03/20/2016

I was so frantic and nervous planning my wedding by myself, but during our first meeting, Denise really put me at ease. I knew I had found the right person to work with. She was so professional and really created exactly what I wanted. My floral arrangements were beyond beautiful. You won't be disappointed if you go with Greenfinch!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much. There are so many details to oversee when planning a wedding. It is wonderful to know I can give a little piece of mind during a stressful time and bring beauty to a wonderful wedding.

Catherine · Married on 03/12/2016

Denise was amazing - I planned our Nashville wedding from Pennsylvania and Denise was quick to respond to my e-mails (such a blessing in wedding planning!) and made herself available to me by phone when I needed. I sent her pictures of bouquets and centerpieces for my farm tables that I liked and she came up with suggestions she was sure I would love (and I did!). I was in love with my peony bouquet (how she managed to find gorgeous peonies out of season I'll never know) and I still obsess over the design she put together for my farm tables - my family members are STILL talking about how beautiful our tables were! I can't thank Denise enough for bringing my vision to life! Before I found Denise, the floral aspect of our day made me incredibly anxious - once I signed our contract she took all of my stress away. I highly recommend Greenfinch - Denise will be everything you dreamed of!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

It is such a pleasure to work with wonderful brides and help bring their vision to life. It is a special honor to be involved with such an important day. Thank YOU!

Stephanie · Married on 01/09/2016

Denise did an AMAZING job for us! Right after she left our initial meeting, I KNEW she would be the one we chose for our wedding. She took the time to listen and you could tell she truly understood what we wanted and gave suggestions that fit well with my vision. And the day of... she delivered exactly what I had in mind, and then some! We had numerous compliments on the flowers and décor, which were all part of what Denise did for us. From the minute I saw the arrangements at the entrance of the venue, I knew everything was going to be perfect and that we had for sure made the right choice. The arrangements and how she had them set up literally took my breath away!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! Your wedding was one my team and I had been looking forward to since day one! We were totally in love with the altar design. Thank you for allowing us to bring your vision to life... We loved it!

Ashley · Married on 10/31/2015

THANK YOU for the gorgeous flowers for our wedding! Everything was absolutely stunning; my bouquet brought tears to my eyes- it was everything I imagined! The boutineers were fantastic, and the guys even said they were "cool." I heard so many compliments on the flowers, and the beautiful table arrangements. I also told me that Denise and team helped re-organize the ceremony and reception space-- apparently the men had tried to arrange some tents, and it looked atrocious before theystepped in to help. Thank you for going above and beyond!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Ashely. It was our pleasure to work with you and your family. The wedding day was so much fun too. What a beautiful wedding space and wonderful people. Best wishes and my love to the girl power team!

Rebecca · Married on 10/18/2015

Aimee from Greenfinch did an absolutely fantastic job doing the flowers for our wedding. We gave her a vision and she executed it perfectly! The flowers were beautiful and fresh and exactly the look that we were going for.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. Aimee is the best! She not only has amazing talent, but her vision is spot on.

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Denise was wonderful to work with for our October wedding. I know nohting about flowers. She took the time to educate me on the necessaries. She listened to exactly what I wanted and the flowers turned out exactly how I pictured (but explained horribly). She arrived to the venue early in the date to deliver and help set up.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved meeting you and bringing the design together. Delivery day was wonderful. Your family is wonderful!!
  • User5320806 · 2+ years ago

Denise with Greenfinch Floral Design is AMAZING! During one of our planning meetings, she referred to herself as our "flower fairy", and she truly was! She went above and beyond my expectations: respecting my budget, responding quickly and kindly to my many many questions/comments/concerns, the arbor she built for our ceremony on the morning of our wedding from branches, flowers, and moss; I could go on and on and on. Many of our guests said that one of their favorite things about our wedding was the flowers!!! They were simply breathtaking! I would recommend Denise & Greenfinch Floral Design to any and all brides looking for a "flower fairy" who will respect your budget and exceed your expectations.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so, so much! It was great getting to know you and work with you designing your wedding. Your day was amazing and your family and friends were wonderful!

Kelli · Married on 03/28/2015

Denise was absolutely amazing to work with. We had a very low-key, fun and quirky wedding, and from the beginning, she made it a priority to understand exactly what we wanted. She worked extremely hard on a proposal for floral options, based upon our color scheme, theme and individual styles. From booking through execution, I didn't have to worry about a thing. I enthusiastically recommend Greenfinch Floral Design to anyone.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words. We love our brides and truly enjoy bringing a wedding day vision to life. It is great an honor to be part of such important day! Many thanks.
    Love and years and years of happiness ~ Denise

I LOVED my flowers! Denise was so fun and easy to work with! I had a small budget for flowers, and we sorted through pictures and she was able to come up with a plan and all of the arrangements looked beautiful! I had met with other vendors who wouldn't listen to what I wanted or tried to get me to spend more money; Denise did neither of these. She listened to what I wanted and was able to make it happen within my small budget. She made me feel so special and I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! It is such a pleasure to work with brides and help make their vision come to life. Large or small budget a beautfiul wedding day is within your reach.

Julia · Married on 10/12/2014

Denise is so talented! She made beautiful bouquets, corsages, & table arrangements for my wedding! Very nice & does an amazing job! :)

Sent on 10/25/2014

Greenfinch Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I LOVED how everything came together! Ir was such a beautiful day. I am so happy to have been a part of it. Best Wishes! Denise

We absolutely loved Denise and her team! Our flowers and pew bows were amazing! We are still getting compliments on how pretty everything was

Sent on 01/19/2015