Gray Door Photography Reviews

Gray Door Photography 5
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Shepherd · Married on 04/13/2019

stunning photographs

Stephanie is so talented! I can't say enough good things about her and our experience with her. She is reliable, responsive, enjoyable to work with, and one of the nicest people that you will ever meet! She made taking photos fun. She was so great at communicating with us on how to pose and exactly what to do. The pictures from my bridals and what we've received so far from our wedding day are exactly what we wanted and beautiful! We look forward to working with her on other projects in the future!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/09/2019

Stunning photography!!

Steph and her team are absolutely amazing! The pictures I’ve gotten so far from our wedding day are stunning! Steph communicated so fast with me via email and something I loved that they did was ask me to make a list of family pictures I wanted so that on the wedding day we went in that order and checked off each family picture! I loved her team they were so sweet and fun to work with. They let me know exactly what poses we needed to do and how to do them so it wasn’t stressful at all. I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures from that day! Highly recommend!

Gray Door Photography 6
    Gray Door Photography 7
    Sent on 03/20/2019

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Stephanie is AMAZING!! She took our rehearsal and wedding day photos, and they seriously look like they came from a magazine. Stephanie has an eye for perfect photo scenes and lighting. It was raining on our wedding day, but she was still able to take beautiful outdoor photos. Stephanie is also the sweetest! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

Steph was so quick to respond and answered all of our questions. Her photos are incredible and are depicted perfectly in her portfolio. She had an awesome second shooter and both were the most professional vendors we worked with. Steph was extremely accommodating and felt like a genuine part of our family on wedding day!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2017

Steph is an AMAZING photographer. She truly has a gift, and my husband and I are so grateful for all the lasting memories we now have to look back on. From the moment I met her, she was so sweet and kind. You could tell she really has a passion for what she does and loves to make the bride and groom feel so special on their big day. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with her. My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of the camera, and she made us feel completely at ease. The resulting photos from both sessions are absolutely gorgeous! She 100% captured the style and look I wanted. Also a huge plus, Steph is very organized and on top of things throughout the whole process. She sent several emails over the year leading up to our wedding, whether it was just to check in or offer advice on scheduling, etc. Do not hesitate to book with her – she is the best!!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Georgia · event on: 09/30/2017

My fiancé and I had such an amazing experience with Stephanie earlier this fall. She was so easy to work with, professional, nice, fun and warm! We left our engagement session with smiles on our faces and SO surprised by how smoothly it went! Not to mention, we LOVE how our photos turned out and can't wait to share them with our friends and family. I highly recommend working with Steph - she is an absolute joy!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Emilia · Married on 06/30/2017

Steph puts her heart and soul into her pictures and ensuring her client is happy. She made sure all of the pictures on my "must-have" list were taken care of. My family won't stop talking about how much they loved her!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/28/2017

Steph was an INCREDIBLE part of our big day. From engagement photos to bridals to wedding day, Steph made me and my now husband feel so special and captured our love beautifully. I highly recommend her, she is kind, artistic, stylish, fun, and super talented. Another huge benefit to Gray Door Photography is the high level of professionalism and organization. We loved our online gallery of photos after the wedding day. Steph was also extremely quick to turn around sneak peaks of some of her favorite shots which was MUCH appreciated by this bride! Words can't express how thankful we were to use Steph as our photographer :)

Gray Door Photography 8
    Gray Door Photography 14
    Gray Door Photography 15
    Sent on 10/16/2017

Emily · Married on 05/26/2017

We loved having Steph be a part of our wedding day! She has such a sweet spirit, and captured our special day beautifully. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Grace · Married on 05/13/2017

I don't even know where to begin. I sit here with tears in my eyes and streaming down my cheeks. Yesterday I took a few hours to go through the 800+ wedding photos for probably the 100th time. I will never stop loving them, not only for their breathtaking visuals and quality, but for the emotion and "feels." I cannot express sufficient gratitude for Stephanie and her abilities. She exudes joy, kindness, humility, and love. My husband and I were at complete ease the entire day. Pictures from our first look still give me goosebumps. She allowed us to interact as we would naturally, and guided us gently into certain poses for images we had requested or wanted. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Steph somehow managed to capture the very essence of our love in those moments. There is no talent greater than hers. There are so many pictures from the day that leave me speechless, and even more that cause instant tears. I scroll through and its like watching a movie in stills; as my husband turns around to see me, his smile grows, and his arms reach for me, picture by picture it unfolds, as I tab my arrow key. Stephanie coordinated endlessly with me and my day of coordinator to make an absolutely perfect timeline for the day. She worked and reworked the schedule so that we could fit everything we wanted into our allotted hours. She did this so that we would not have to tack on extra hours at the end and exceed our budget. It is rare to be given the opportunity to work with someone of such talent in the wedding industry, and even rarer for them to be so compassionate and gracious. She runs her business in such a way that she glorifies the Lord in all her ventures. It is a true gift. To put it simply: I love Stephanie Erffmeyer and Gray Door Photography. Not in the way that I love ice cream or mexican food; but, in the way that I love my spouse, my family, my friends, and my community of faith. Stephanie is a remarkable photographer and an exceptional person.

Gray Door Photography 16
    Gray Door Photography 23
    Gray Door Photography 24
    Sent on 10/27/2017

Morgan · Married on 03/18/2017

Working with Steph was one of the best parts of our wedding. She was our favorite vendor and really the only one who we could say truly strived to make it the best day for us. She is very intentional with getting to know you as a couple, what your vision is for your wedding and what your wanting to get out of your pictures. Not only is she the sweetest, but our pictures turned out beautifully as well! I would recommend her to everyone. She is so great to work with!

Gray Door Photography 25
    Gray Door Photography 26
    Gray Door Photography 27
    Sent on 10/18/2017

Valerie · Married on 10/08/2016

The photos blew me away! I can't stop looking at them and have gotten so many complements on them from others! She was such a pleasure to work with and really made me feel at ease that all the moments of our day would be captured. Our engagement photo shoot the year prior was great too!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Mariel · Married on 08/19/2016

I could not have had a better experience than I had with Steph as our engagement/wedding photographer! She is super sweet and easy to work with. She is professional in all that she does and takes pride in her exceptional work! She is truly passionate about photography and it shows. Steph was very flexible and was always available to answer questions. She made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. Steph is timely with her communication as well as in providing "sneak peeks" as she understands that brides are usually at the edge of their seat waiting for photos! Her style/approach to photography is fantastic. All of vendors, family, and bridal party only had wonderful things to say about Steph. I would highly recommend Steph for your photographer -- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/02/2016
  • User7196922 · 2+ years ago

Steph did an amazing job with capturing the natural beauty and the sentimental details of my wedding day. She is the type of photographer who is creative in her own ways, but will also go above and beyond to make your vision come true. She is sweet, kind, well organized, and gets along with everyone. We had plenty of time for pictures through out our day and she even helped the bride and groom with little things like getting us water and making sure we got a chance to sit down and enjoy our food. My family and I were extremely impressed from my engagement photos to the wedding. Steph is an absolute ROCK STAR!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jessa · Married on 06/04/2016

Steph's presence on my wedding day was fun, calm, and professional. She comforted me when I had an issue with my wedding dress and when we had some other snafus on the morning of the wedding. I was so thankful I chose her to be my photographer, because she knows how to work with families and people. I felt so comfortable, as did my family and friends. Everyone was raving about how sweet and competent Steph was from the morning of all the way through the reception. She was helpful and I completely trusted her throughout the day. When I received my photos, I couldn't have been happier! She captured candid moments perfectly and our posed shots were beautiful. For someone who hates posing for the camera, she made it fun and they came out so great! Her style is perfect for what I wanted. I have had several friends get married since my wedding and they have all said that my photographer was better :) If you are looking for someone you can absolutely count on to get amazing photos and also be a huge support system, choose Steph!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Patricia · Married on 05/29/2016

Steph is the absolute best to take care of your photography needs! My husband and I both agree she was our favorite vendor to work with! She is incredibly sweet and takes a lot of pride in her work. She kept in touch with us throughout the wedding planning to ensure everything ran smoothly on our big day. The pictures turned out beautiful, and she turned them around so quickly! She was a great vendor, but it also felt like she was a part of my family. Don't think twice, you'll love her!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Marlena · Married on 04/30/2016

Stephanie, I honestly have not stopped looking and posting photos. The photos are exactly my style and truly captured the sweetness, romance, and happiness we have in our lives. Thank you so much for being so great that day. I wish I could write more and more but there are no words to sum up how happy we are that we had you to capture our day. I wish you could take pictures of us everyday!!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

I spent months searching for my perfect photographer, and I knew from my first meeting with Stephanie that she was the one. Stephanie goes above and beyond to provide an exceptional photography service at a reasonable rate. She brings a lot of energy and fun to her photos and pays attention to all the little details (so the bride has nothing to worry about!). I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Stephanie is one of the kindest people I've ever met and she was a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job taking our photos, and I would highly recommend her for any event! She took the time to answer all of our questions and was very patient with us. She is very organized, timely, and very creative. If you want unforgettable photos, book her!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Valerie · event on: 07/26/2015

Steph was amazing and very professional. Her photos were amazing and I would definitely recommend her to others. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and did a fantastic job for our engagement photos!

Sent on 08/18/2015
  • User5359821 · event on: 07/26/2015

My fiance and I did an engagement photo shot with Steph. The experience was terrific. Steph was a blast to work with and has a great eye for picking out excellent photo spots.

The photos arrived promptly on a flash drive and they turned out fantastic. Would definitely recommend Steph highly for any occasion!

Sent on 08/19/2015
  • User5348652 · event on: 06/20/2015

Amazing photographer! She is very creative and so sweet and fun to work with! Love, love, love, my photos!

Sent on 08/15/2015