Grant Daniels Photography Reviews

Fort Worth, TX
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Paige Married on 11/03/2017
    The best photographer in the whole world!!! Book this couple!
  • User2548853 2+ years ago
    We had the most incredible experience with Grant and Laine! Not only are they the nicest people, they are so knowledgeable, talented and made our wedding run smoothly. They made us feel comfortable with the photo shoots and we had a blast with them! Their photos are unbelievable and we are blessed to have gotten the best photographer!
    Caroline Married on 07/02/2016
    Grant and his wife Laine were absolutely incredible! My husband and I did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos with them, and I also had them take my bridal portraits. Not only are their photographs top-notch (talk about incredible lighting, creative shots, and detailed editing), but they are also a blast to work with. My husband usually dislikes taking pictures, and they made them fun for even him. I cannot recommend them enough!
  • User2259984 2+ years ago
    The Daniels Duo was always willing to work with us and made every effort to make our day as special as could be. They maintained professionalism and punctuality throughout the entire event. There was never a moment that we ran behind schedule because of them, in fact, we were able to get ahead because of them. We loved using Grant Daniels Photography.
    Katy Married on 06/26/2015
    I could not have imagined a better couple to shoot our wedding. Ever since Grant shot a mutual friend's wedding 2 years ago, I have had his website favorited (even when I was not engaged!). As soon as I got engaged, Grant was the first vendor I wanted to contact. And him and his new wife, Laine did not disappoint! They truly care about their customers and show that with the art that they capture with their cameras. Even 4 months after our wedding they sent US a gift. I mean, shouldn't we be giving them a thank you present? We will cherish these photos forever.
    Ally Married on 05/16/2015
    A loving couple who has been through the typical wedding pictures and fiasco that is entailed in the wedding day and helps ease as they capture beautifully, edited, natural pictures.
  • User2126267 2+ years ago
    Grant was everything I wanted in a wedding photographer. He went above and beyond to get the perfect shot...even climbing up in a tree during my bridal session to get an above angle on my dress. He's so easy to work with and wants to make sure that he captures your day perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!
  • User2478029 2+ years ago
    Grant and Laine are amazing!! They have been so flexible and so helpful. Grant and Laine were crucial in helping us plan our schedule the day of with enough time to get all the shots we wanted and needed! Couldn't ask for better photographers!
  • User2365496 2+ years ago
    The Daniels couple was a fabulous duo to provide photography for our wedding. The added personal touches with a fun polaroid for us to keep, unique shots to document the event and flexibility with schedule.