Grace Hopper Hall in Baldwin Park Reviews

3 | Orlando, FL

3 Reviews for Grace Hopper Hall in Baldwin Park

Danielle · Married on 03/26/2011

This was the PERFECT venue to our wedding. We wanted a small, intimate, family event and it was wonderful! We were married in the park then reception followed. We had seating for 85 people and that is about the max when you add bar, dance floor. We had a buffet too but that was not in the main room. The color palette and interiors are understated yet classic and made for the perfect blank canvas for our personalization. The Baldwin Park HOA allows you to reserve 2 time slots if you’re having a wedding (no more than 2 back to back) so with set up and break down, it was a little bit of a time crunch but we made it work. Beautiful!

RianMonique · Married on 07/07/2007

3.6
      2.5
      3.5

First things first this venue is within the Baldwin Park subdivision in Winter Park and thus Grace Hopper Hall is for residents only. However like me you can get around that if you know someone who lives in the area and you can ask them to book the room for you. I had about a 100 and something people at my wedding and I must admit the hall was a little small but we actually fit comfortably but if you went beyond that you may have been pushing it. You had to put down a 1000 dollar deposit but it was later returned to you after the room was checked and cleared of any damage. So in the end the hall was free. The only bad thing I would say is that they wanted everyone out by 11pm so that they could check the hall so if you want a late night wedding with no distractions then this may not be the place for you. However to be honest I think they were all talk because people cleared out later than the allotted time and I didn't hear any complaints from Baldwin Park. All in all it was great for me because it cost NOTHING.

Lucy · Married on 10/07/2007