208 Shangri La Circle, Edgewater, FL 32132 Map · Phone number

About Affordable Beach Wedding

Affordable Beach Wedding, We service New Smyrna Beach / Daytona Beach / Edgewater / Central Florida areas. Wedding services preformed on the beach, any park, hotel, or place of your choice. Anointed, licensed and insured. Best prices in town!

Follow Affordable Beach Wedding on

Isle decor
img8557 1

10 Reviews for Affordable Beach Wedding

Carrie Reese · Married on 04/06/2019

It was perfect Best Day Ever!

They waited until the day before to change venue, time and go over items that should have been handled before then. I understand they do 100's of weddings but this is my only wedding and just understanding that and my stress level with travel involved would have been better. It was perfect.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Affordable Beach Wedding's reply:

Hi Carrie, where was your wedding? I’m thinking you may have the wrong company. We always go over details of our plans a couple weeks away from the date. Changing venue or time of day can happen due to weather but we try to make that call 24 hours in advance after looking at forecast. My business is located in Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach areas

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2017

We were very satisfied with their services for our wedding at the Seagate Hotel Beach Club on Delray Beach on Mar 4, 2017. Our officiant Arlene was wonderful to work with and accommodated our wishes for additions to the standard civil ceremony; using our own vows, and including our stepchildren in separate vows to them as well as family Sand Ceremony instead of the standard individual. Nancy & Armando were very helpful in choosing the appropriate package for our needs and securing our Florida Marriage License as we are from NY. We haven't seen the photographs yet, BUT please understand that they weren't promised to be available yet as of the writing of this review. If they are not what was promised, I will update this review accordingly as the rest of service was exceptional. I'm sure they'll be lovely.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Cheryl · Married on 08/27/2016

We are writing to let you know that we were thoroughly impressed with all the details for our special day. I rarely take time out of my schedule to provide feedback but your company deserves it! I was very nervous planning a wedding out of state with a company that I didn't know anything about. When we arrived at the venue, it was picture perfect, the quality of the items chosen was great, the vendors were in place, professional, and made us feel at ease. Most of all, it was affordable but looked like we spent much more. I would recommend your company to anyone considering a beach wedding in South Beach. Cheryl and Johnny

Sent on 09/20/2016

Affordable Beach Wedding FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Event Planning
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Country/Golf Club, Marina
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Furniture

• 208 Shangri La Circle Edgewater, 32132 See on map
    3864280777 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00 AM til 9:00 PM