18 Reviews for Good Time Entertainment

18 Good Time Entertainment Reviews

My husband and I were married at a venue that has Good Time Entertainment as their contracted DJ service. We had Mike Shroyer as our DJ, and he was phenomenal!! We met with him a few months before our wedding, and by the end of our meeting, he had totally intuited what style my husband and I had in mind in terms of music and atmosphere. He allowed a great deal of individuality and plenty of "must play list" flexibility. The day of our wedding, the music during our cocktail hour/meal were exactly what we had in mind, and he kept things flowing smoothly through the event. There were no technical difficulties, and what we appreciated most about him is that he is so fun. He has a gift for what he does and we are so grateful he was our DJ!

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/19/15, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Good Time Entertainment put on a terrific performance at our wedding and the grand entrance and personalized recordings are highly recommended.

Profile Picture User4407222, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was amazing! Everybody had such a great time couldn't do it without you!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

All of our guests had a great time and really enjoyed themselves. We loved everything about your service

Profile Picture Jessie, 1/11/14, 1 Review
3.9

Everything went well. We went longer than we planned for this wedding. The extra couple of hours were really expensive.

Profile Picture User3742970, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

Highly recommend Kyle, Good time entertainment

Profile Picture Candi, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent service! We would recommend Kyle's service over anyone in Kern County!

Profile Picture Christian, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

All of our guests said what a wonderful job Kyle had done during the ceremony, dinner and reception. Our wedding was the best event because he helped to keep it all together. We had all these personalized touches, like our grand entrance, and our customized first dance. Everyone said how amazed they were with the wedding, and how they felt like they left knowing us as a couple. It was truly magical.

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Before I met Kyle, I was amazed of the amount of money D.J.'s requested for thier services for only playing music. I was overwhelmed with staying within our budget and making the best decisions for our special day. Kyle greeted me like we were family and put my mind to rest. He showered me with ideas for our reception and involved my family to make it memorable. Kyle is the best! He not only played the music we requested, but added songs to the roster that I completely forgot existed. He also played music for our wedding ceremony and it was beautiful. He played diffrent songs for the bridal party entrance, my entrance, candle lighting ceremony, communion service and of course our exit. He also coordinated special moments during the reception with The Petroleum Club staff, photographer, cinemaphotographer, and family. I had no worries about the music to be played for the our special day. I had no worries about Kyle and that says alot about his services.
BOOK KYLE FOR YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY AND RECEPTION!!!!!
Courtney Townsend-Isaac

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have had the opportunity to work with Kyle Brown several times. As a trusted videographer, I've
worked with many wedding professionals and team playing isn't always the case.The thing that I
respect about Kyle the most, is he is a team player. Being hired by the same people to work
for, Kyle does a great job of including all vendors into his plan. He is very detail oriented. He is
very responsive. He is very passionate about his clients and that shows in his events. I asked to
have a copy of a wedding itinerary and within minutes he responded to my email. I also asked
him to supply me with a customized wedding dance songs. He responded the same day on a
Saturday of all days with the music files. The only critique I have is that some of the introductions
of the bridal party and songs can get a bit wordy and long winded. Kyle and Good Time
Entertainment understand the true value of hiring a videographer. Kyle sheds a great light on
videography and really promotes it unlike other bridal event organizers. This is a big thing with
me because video is often shoved to the bottom of the list of priorities only to be forgotten or
not valued.

Profile Picture Jeff, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kyle is absolutely wonderful in every way!!! Without him my wedding would not have been nearly as incredible. He really made it so much better than any other DJ could have! He was much more than a DJ--He was a coordinator, an MC, and a friend that TRULY cared about how much this day meant to my husband & I. WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 9/24/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kyle has a first class DJ service. I have used him with company christmas dinners every yearin in the 90's and he just did my son's wedding reception at Riverlakes. Kyle is awesome and makes accomodations for disasters, rain, wind, a problem, he will work with it!!

Profile Picture Diane, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kyle is great to work with and awesome.

Profile Picture Christina, 1/16/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kyle was a fantastic DJ and exactly what my husband & I wanted and expected in a DJ!!! He provided exceptional service from the beginning (our first conversation-prior to hiring him) to the end (our wedding day). He is extremely personable, charming, energetic, humorous and very professional. He offered many wonderful suggestions for ways to enhance our wedding day experience and make it truly memorable for us and our guests. Kyle is very knowledgeable in what he does and will make sure that your wedding day goes exactly as planned. My husband and I had a daytime wedding and Kyle stayed over at a local hotel the night prior to as to not be late on our wedding day...which we found remarkable.
Following our Wedding, many guests told us how pleased they were with our DJ and how much fun he made it for everyone. Fellow Brides and Grooms: you will not be disappointed!
Thanks again Kyle for making our Wedding so special! You will not be forgotten!!!
Rachel & Brian Arnold

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/6/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kyle was awesome. We found him after doing a general internet search and I was a little nervous about hiring a DJ without any personal references, but boy was I lucky. Kyle came to visit us and quickly showed that he was a responsible and top quality DJ. His performance during the ceremony confirmed our impressions. Seriously, he kept the pace moving, provided top quality services and was truly a pleasure. We had an amazing evening and Kyle played a central role. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/18/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hi my name is Michael Briggs and Kyle was the dj at my wedding in may 2008, all I have to say is that I was very impressed with how he handle everything... He took the stress off me and my wife and took care of everything... I highly encourage all brides if u want a dj that keeps the party jumping Kyle is your man... Once again Kyle Kristen and I would like to thank you for throwing and great wedding... I brought the people and you brought the party... You held up your end of the bargain... Thanks Kyle!!!

Mike Briggs
02-08-2010

Profile Picture Mike, 5/10/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kyle Brown is AMAZING!! We had attended a wedding of a friend of ours and had the best time. Mostly because of their deejay Kyle. We booked him for our event and the same can be said. We put a lot of the decisions in his hands because he can definitely be trusted with that kind of control. He tried to make everything as personal as possible. We would definitely use him again! Thank you Good Time Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Erika, 5/9/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kyle at good time emtertainment was a great DJ! He kept the party going and he kept the flow of the wedding running smoothly, I didn't have to worry about anything. He also just DJed my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and did a great job ; ))

Profile Picture Katie, 2/3/07, 1 Review