Rock The Floor DJ LLC

Clovis, CA View map
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

Rock The Floor DJ LLC is a wedding and special event entertainment company operating out of Clovis, California. Owner and operator Robert strives to elevate every event he attends by playing energetic music that brings people to the dance floor. Honored to be a part of your day, Robert creates a vibrant, celebratory atmosphere so that you and your loved ones can dance the night away.

Rock The Floor DJ LLC provides a wide range of offerings in order to provide couples with an unforgettable experience. Consultations can be provided prior to your event, ensuring that every detail of your day is carefully considered. Robert will create playlists from an impressive library spanning many genres, including pop, rock, hip-hop, and Top 40 tracks. Additional services available include karaoke, video projection, and MC services.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Deals

Rock The Floor DJ LLC 1
Exclusive

Team

Robert
Robert
Owner

My passion as a DJ comes from my lifelong obsession of working around musicians and audiences. From a young age I have always Tried to make other people smile. Working around other people is away for me to connect. When I’m DJing it brings me great satisfaction to be part of somebody’s important day. I had left my hometown in New York in 2000 To come out to California to pursue my love of the music industry. When I am not DJing I enjoy going for hikes with my dog Cesar and Enjoying the little things like a beautiful sunrise/sunset, amazing fresh air of the mountains, or the feel of the water and sand at my feet.

1171 Greenfield Clovis, CA, 93611
(559) 248-1515
831-200-4018

6am-10pm
Location of (Rock The Floor DJ LLC)
2021 S Santa Fe Visalia, CA, 93292

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding