The Social Vibe

Bakersfield, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

The Social Vibe, Inc. is a Bakersfield, California-based DJ company that provides you with the total music experience you're expecting for your special day. To make your day as relaxing and stress-free as possible, The Social Vibe will manage your music timeline, provide song suggestions, and create custom lighting designs to match the ambiance of your venue. While The Social Vibe has a deep appreciation for the oldies but goodies, they also stay up to date on current music trends to keep your wedding relevant and festive. The Social Vibe was founded by Gabriel Garzaro, who aimed to create a boutique experience that meets both your needs and your desires.

The Social Vibe provides DJ | LIGHTING | PHOTO BOOTHS | SPECIAL EFFECTS | BILINGUAL DJS | DESTINATION WEDDING SERVICES | AV

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,800

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$750

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Megan
    Megan Married on 10/19/2019

Wild but professional

Gabe helped me get set up with one of his DJ’s Miguel for my wedding at JEH. Had two meeting to ensure all my details were perfect. Miguel was awesome and kept everyone going... Everyone said “wow that DJ kept everyone going!”. Even played my favorite music for me and my girls. Super responsive and the timing was good for all intros and announcements. I was the one behind not the DJ and that’s how it should be!!! Overall definitely recommend, for me I thought it was expensive but for the quality of service I would say it’s worth it!!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/22/2018

An Amazing DJ

Gabriel is one of the best Djs I've ever had the pleasure of working with! 😄 We had him DJ for of wedding on September 22nd 2018 at JEH Ranch, sorry it has taken this long to write how amazing he is. Lol. But Omg we don't how it would of turned out if we didn't pick him. From the moment we sat down and met Gabriel we knew he was the one for us, he answered all of our questions and was so funny!! He always kept in touch and would give us any advice if we needed it. We gave him our certain songs we wanted when we went over the time line of the wedding. But we let him just take care of the rest of the songs the day of the wedding, we knew he knew what he was doing. My Husband loved his old school mic that he brings and we love that Gabriel doesnt need much to be amazing!! We loved him and so did our guest, our guest still say we had amazing DJ. He always kept the music going for people to dance and did all the announcements he needed to do. I could keep going but I better stop lol but if you need a DJ you should definitely pick The Social Vibe!! 😄
    Bryan Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Gabriel to DJ and MC our wedding after seeing him do a friend’s wedding because he did a really good job. Our day came and he didn’t disappoint. He was definitely helpful in selecting music without actually handing him a playlist. We had a specific vibe we wanted for dinner/cocktail hour and then obviously for the dancing portion and he delivered just off a few artist names and song selections. One of the best things is that he’s not afraid to switch a song quickly if the crowd is not feeling it and he can read the room really well. That didn’t happen often but it was good to see when it did he brought everyone back very quickly. He also mixes and blends very well and isn’t a “press play DJ.” Would definitely recommend Gabriel and if we ever had another party I’d book him in a heartbeat.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

5650 District Blvd Suite 125 Bakersfield, CA, 93313
888-416-7627
Location of (The Social Vibe)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding