The Social Vibe Reviews

The Social Vibe 2
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

An Amazing DJ

Gabriel is one of the best Djs I've ever had the pleasure of working with! 😄 We had him DJ for of wedding on September 22nd 2018 at JEH Ranch, sorry it has taken this long to write how amazing he is. Lol. But Omg we don't how it would of turned out if we didn't pick him. From the moment we sat down and met Gabriel we knew he was the one for us, he answered all of our questions and was so funny!! He always kept in touch and would give us any advice if we needed it. We gave him our certain songs we wanted when we went over the time line of the wedding. But we let him just take care of the rest of the songs the day of the wedding, we knew he knew what he was doing. My Husband loved his old school mic that he brings and we love that Gabriel doesnt need much to be amazing!! We loved him and so did our guest, our guest still say we had amazing DJ. He always kept the music going for people to dance and did all the announcements he needed to do. I could keep going but I better stop lol but if you need a DJ you should definitely pick The Social Vibe!! 😄

Sent on 05/15/2019
    The Social Vibe 3
    The Social Vibe 4

Bryan · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Gabriel to DJ and MC our wedding after seeing him do a friend’s wedding because he did a really good job. Our day came and he didn’t disappoint. He was definitely helpful in selecting music without actually handing him a playlist. We had a specific vibe we wanted for dinner/cocktail hour and then obviously for the dancing portion and he delivered just off a few artist names and song selections. One of the best things is that he’s not afraid to switch a song quickly if the crowd is not feeling it and he can read the room really well. That didn’t happen often but it was good to see when it did he brought everyone back very quickly. He also mixes and blends very well and isn’t a “press play DJ.” Would definitely recommend Gabriel and if we ever had another party I’d book him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Lilia · Married on 10/21/2017

Gabe was our MC/DJ for our October 2017 wedding, and I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone! Before the wedding, we met beforehand to discuss discuss the kind of music we would generally like for the night, as well as to nail down the key songs for all the important moments throughout the day. On the actual day, he coordinated all the music for the ceremony, the dinner and the dancing. Super professional, very fun and he kept the party going all night long. 10/10, book Gabe if you can.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Miguel · Married on 04/01/2017

Gabe is the best DJ to get in Bakersfield. Keeps the professionalism while bringing the party on at the same time. 100% recommend him for any type of occasion I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Emmanuel · Married on 10/26/2013

Gabriel was the DJ for our wedding, and we still have people talking about that party!! Amazing guy and he did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Hillary · Married on 08/03/2013

Gabriel was the most incredible DJ we could have ever had at our wedding. We talked prior about songs and what to play and not to play and to make sure everyone was dancing. Then when the wedding day came, our bridal party was announced correctly, which I never thought was a big thing till I heard several names pronounced wrong at other weddings and then everyone was on the dance floor all night long. He made sure everyone was having a great time and he even had a great time as he got out on the dance floor. He is the sweetest person you will ever meet, who is so passionate and professional at what he does. I highly recommend him to any event you need a DJ and the next opportunity I get he is first on the list to hire!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Amber · Married on 08/11/2012

I got married back in 2012, and still after 5 years my family and friends tell me how much they loved my DJ! I don't just know Gabriel as a DJ, but he is a friend of the family for years and I can't say enough about how talented he is. He truly has a gift in what he does, becuase not only did he go above and beyond the day of my wedding, but the whole planning it took him, from the selection of the music I wanted, to the lighting, and the beautiful monograms he made for the dance floor. It was everything I invisioned and more! Couldn't have been a happier bride. He played all the music I wanted and made sure to let me know if I didn't like something. He was awesome! You want your event to be lit?! Lol call Gabriel!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Tara · Married on 11/13/2010

I have one word for you... WOW!! Our wedding wouldn't have been as memorable as it is if it weren't for Gabe! He brought life to our dance floor and to our guests. I have referred him to several friends and family and everyone has been blown away by his professionalism as well as his performance at the events! Also, he DJ'd Wine, Women, and Shoes when I have attended the event and he literally had everyone on their feet dancing and having a fabulous time! He provided the up-lighting and the dance floor monogram which creates the ambiance you're looking for! He is a must have if you're wanting a flawless event!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/26/2009

Gabe was fantastic to work with! He made everything so easy and he did a wonderful job at the reception. I cannot say enough great things about him! I'm so glad he was the dj for our wedding :)

Sent on 10/14/2009

Chelsea · Married on 09/26/2009

Amazing DJ! I used The Social Vibe for my wedding. Everybody commented on how awesome our DJ was and what a great time they had at our reception. Gabriel is so friendly and super easy to work with, I can't say enough good things. Choose The Social Vibe, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/07/2017