Get Married In Houston! Reviews

133 | Houston, TX

133 Reviews for Get Married In Houston!

• Fliss

Felicity Adams · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful ceremony

We hired Paul from Get Married in Houston to officiate our wedding at the beginning of December. The ceremony Paul provided us was beautiful, it was exactly the ceremony that we had hoped to have. The words and the sentiment were lovely and Paul delivered it so well that everyone stayed engaged throughout! We have been told by so many of our guests just how much they enjoyed the ceremony and that it was different to any others they have been to.
    Get Married in Houston were a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for someone with experience, attention to detail and a genuine caring attitude to officiate their wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2019

J · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I had a simple ceremony in the backyard of our new house, with only close family in attendance. Paul did an excellent job, putting on a lovely and meaningful ceremony. He was easy to get in touch with, easy to book, flexible, friendly, couldn't have been simpler.

Although we did a simple home ceremony, I would absolutely recommend Paul for any size ceremony. Very happy we chose him.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Laura · Married on 03/18/2017

They made my day so much easier! I love how at ease they made me feel and how they worked to make my special day perfect. I would highly recommend Get Married Houston to anyone who wants the more than just a JP without having a high cost or rigid schedule to fit in to.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Thank you, Laura, for the great review! I am so glad to have helped make your wedding day easy as can be! It truly is my passion helping every step of the way during each couples' process. I am always available for questions before and after all my weddings; as I genuinely care about making each couples' wedding as special and unique as they are! Thank you for making me part of your special day. God bless you both in all your endeavors!

Katrina · Married on 03/11/2017

Very helpful and professional the whole time. Paul spoke very meaningful words during the ceremony and made the entire experience very special for my husband and I.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

I am so glad you had such a heart-felt experience, Katrina. I love making each ceremony personal and exceptional. I speak from the heart and I am so glad that attribute shined through on your special day! You truly are an amazing couple and it is an honor that you chose me to officiate your wedding. Thank you and God bless you both with happiness and love in all things.

Ally · Married on 10/15/2016

Trust me, you want to book this guy. While getting meetings with other officiants is like pulling teeth, Paul was willing and able. He was courteous and helpful in deciding on vows, prompt in his responses and questions. Sometimes it seemed like he had it together more than we did haha. At the wedding he was perfect. The ceremony went off without a hitch and he did the blessing for the meal no charge. In addition, when a certain grandfather decided to disappear it seemed like panic might ensue. However Paul stayed with grandma and prayed with her until grandpa was back safely. A more above and beyond job could not have been performed. Worth every penny and we're so glad we went with him. We highly recommend you do the same.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Gary · Married on 05/28/2016

It was truly a pleasure having Pastor Paul officiate at our ceremony. He was very professional and had great suggestions/options for the ceremony. With his guidance, we were able to create a simple, yet special ceremony that had a great deal of meaning for both of us. He is great to work with and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you Pastor Paul for making our wedding ceremony so special and something we will remember the rest of our lives.

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Gary, I am so pleased to read your review! Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you and a great honor to be involved in such a large part of your wedding ceremony throughout the planning and as your wedding day officiant. Remember how special each of you are, always, and may God bless both of you with happiness and joy every day of your life!

Janis · Married on 05/22/2016

Paul did an amazing job at helping my husband and I become one. He made everything so simple and made us feel very comfortable.
    We chose his simple Christian vows published on his website. But after meeting with him, he added more to make it more personal for us.
    I would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to get married in Houston!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

I am so glad I could make your day so seamless and special, Janis! Thank you for making me a part of your special day as your wedding officiant. I enjoyed working with you very much. I hope every day in your marriage is as special and full of joy as your wedding day! May God bless you both and fill your lives with unity, love and happiness!

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2016

My wedding was perfect! Paul was on time, friendly, and professional. It was very easy and quick to book and Paul responded right away to my wedding request. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a wedding officiant.

robert · Married on 04/16/2016

We really enjoyed using Paul for our wedding. He made everything easy and go smooth. He tailored the ceremory to what we wanted and did a great job!! he made the ceremony part of the wedding go very smooth! we would recommend Paul for wedding!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

I am so glad your day was exactly what you both wanted, Robert! I certainly aim to please every couple and tailor each wedding specifically for them as individuals. Thank you for making me your officiant, I enjoyed working with you both to create a ceremony as beautiful and unique as your unity with each other! May many blessings and much happiness fall upon you both every day of your lives together!

ANTHONY · Married on 03/25/2016

Paul House made our ceremony very special. He was very sincere when giving us our vows and we felt
    he really cared about us and his words came from his heart. We would highly recommend him for others who
    want a special man of God joining them together.

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

I am so glad you feel this way, Anthony! Thank you for the great review. I certainly care about every couple with whom I work as if they are my own family, as we are one family in God's creation! I am so glad my care for you shined through in your wedding plans and ceremony and I certainly hope you are both well and blessed with many long years of happiness and love together. God bless you both!

It was absolutely perfect and wonderful! I planned it 2 days in advance and got so much more than I could hope for! Pastor Paul made it feel so special and perfect. Gave us everything we wanted. A nice, simple, and private ceremony full of love and acceptance. Very, very happy with everything!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

I certainly have a great deal of love for all my couples and I am so glad you felt that throughout our working together! I am glad to know you both even if it was for only a few days. I truly enjoyed planning and preforming your ceremony and am so happy you felt at ease. The amount of love and happiness I am blessed to see each day in this job is indescribable and it is the main reason I love my job so very much! Thank you for choosing me to take part in your wedding day. May God bless you with all the true riches of life!

My wedding officiant did a great job

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Thank you so much for your rating of my services. I enjoyed officiating your wedding and truly appreciate you choosing me to partake in one of the happiest and special occasions of your life! I truly love being a wedding officiant and am glad to provide such great service to every one of my couples! God bless you both with a life full of love and abundance!

Pastor Paul House did an amazing job, i would highly recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • User6920833 · 2+ years ago

I implore you to book Paul. He's a great guy and it was pleasure to have him officiate our wedding. He has a style that would put anyone at ease.

Helen · Married on 12/19/2015

Paul was great! Arrangement made quickly and easily.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Lourdes · Married on 12/18/2015

Paul is great! He was super sweet and his words were very touching!
    He did both a walk in and a formal ceremony and both were great! He even played the piano in our walk in!
    We had an Spanish translator along and He was able to adapt great!
    We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Lourdes · Married on 12/18/2015

Paul gave very sweet words. He is great to work with.

Sent on 12/25/2015
  • FutureMrsC

Nakoya · Married on 12/13/2015

Given the short notice (2 days), everything was wonderful, elopement went off without a hitch!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Thank you for your great review! I am so glad to be of service to you and I truly work hard to ensure every wedding is as special as can be, whether planned just an hour in advance or a year! You are truly wonderful and I'm glad your day was too!
  • I

Ismenia · Married on 11/28/2015

We went for a civil service. The ceremony was short but very nice. The officiant made sure he was making it a very meaningful event for us. They even had a photographer on site for during and after wedding pics.
    It was better than going to the courthouse. And we spent less! They even had a little arch with flowers!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Thank you Ismenia, for your wonderful review! I try to personalize everyone's experience and offer a competitive price to the court house option because I believe everyone deserves a special day, even on short notice. The photography idea came to me when I realized how many weddings only had the couple involved and there was no one there to take pictures so I asked a friend to be there in case photos were needed. This way everyone remembers their special day! Thank you so much for choosing me to officiate your wedding and may you both be very blessed!

Amy · Married on 11/28/2015

Paul House was a great officiant. Our wedding was last minute, and we had no clue how our vows should be. So he modified the ones we gave him (since they were short) and it turned out great!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure helping you make your wedding day more personal and special. I am so glad to be of such great service! God bless you.

Tan · Married on 11/25/2015

Thanks for making my wedding day very special from your kindness, professionalism & patience I couldn't be happier. Thanks Mr. House for making 11/25/2015 perfect!

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Tan, kindness and patience makes for my professionalism. Every individual is so special to me. Thank you for letting me officiate your wedding and I am so pleased to hear you are so happy! I hope happiness follows you all the days of your life and many blessings to you both! Thank you again!

Paul did a great job and was very flexible. I would recommend him to anyone needing an officiant!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Flexibility certainly is key in life, especially with weddings! I work with every person individually and aim to fulfill their needs. I am so glad I was able to do that for you, as you needed. I am truly honored to be part of every service. Thank you for involving me in your wedding as your officiate! God bless you and give you peace and happiness in your life together.

Kristopher · Married on 10/24/2015

Paul House was a very professional guy and helped us through every step of the way. Would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Thank you, Kristopher, for your wonderful review! I love my job and truly enjoy helping people every step of the way to making their wedding as special and unique as they are! I encourage questions and am available any time before and after your wedding to answer them. I am glad to have been of such great help to you both! God bless you and may happiness follow you all of your days!

rachelle · Married on 10/24/2015

I would recommend this client to anyone. He went out of his way to marry me and my fiancé on a Saturday with no hesitations. Beautiful setup. Very kind and considerate I found. We will be returning for our actual ceremony. We were more than pleased and blessed. Thanks Paul

Sent on 10/31/2015

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Rachelle, it was an honor being part of your wedding! Thank you for including me. I am more than honored to be part of any ceremony, large or small--and sometimes even both! Whatever makes your wedding perfect is what I aim to bring to you! I am so glad I was of such wonderful service to you both and I wish you many blessings.

Paul was ver kind and accommodating. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Get Married In Houston!'s reply:

Thank you for your kind review. Kindness and love are both vital to a happy life and that is exactly how I want you to start yours as a couple--happy! It is an honor to have served as your wedding officiant! Blessings and love be with you both.