Galen Broaddus, Secular Celebrant Reviews

8 | Decatur, IL

8 Reviews for Galen Broaddus, Secular Celebrant

8 Galen Broaddus, Secular Celebrant Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

Galen is so nice! He put everything together quickly and made a few changes we requested with no problem. He definitely did a great job during the ceremony, couldn't of been better!

Avery · Married on 12/10/2017

I don't think that we could have found a better person to marry us! Galen was so wonderful and so respectful, and just all around awesome. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for an officiant!

ELICIA · Married on 09/30/2017

We had the most Amazing Experience with Galen. He was very responsive and had our ceremony ready within days with the short notice we provided. I could not imagine our ceremony any other way. We are truly greatful for thought and time that was put into it. I would and am recommending Galen for anyone looking for a personalized ceremony as Galen put our thoughts into words in the most perfect way! We are truly blessed -- The Toomeys

Galen Broaddus, Secular Celebrant 1
    Galen Broaddus, Secular Celebrant 2

Brian · Married on 09/22/2017

Galen was professional and catered the ceremony to us beautifully. We customized the proceedings quite a bit and Galen was more than happy to accommodate. I will recommend him to anyone who needs an officiant.

Mark & Julie · Married on 09/09/2017

Galen did a great job with our ceremony. we couldn't have asked for a better officiant. He did everything we asked of him and he made our wedding day something we will remember and treasure forever.

Alexis · Married on 07/09/2016

Galen was a wonderful wedding officiant! He spoke to us about our ceremony and about who we are as people, and he personalized what he said based on what we told him. He gave us plenty of time to look over the vows and readings that he put together, and even sent other options in case we didn't like the original. Plus, he said he could find something different if we wanted. My husband and I got married in two months, and even though he probably felt rushed he was very patient and helpful. He was often in contact with us, and got to the venue a couple of hours before the ceremony even started. He is also very well spoken, and he dressed perfectly for the occasion. On top of that, he was very reasonably priced, and we couldn't have asked for better.

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Galen was very helpful in planning our ceremony! He started by asking us questions to get to know us. He provided different reading suggestions for the ceremony which was a huge timesaver since I would have otherwise been looking at ideas for days. All in all, we are very pleased with how everything went!