B. W. Miller Services

20828 S Humboldt Dr, Frankfort, IL 60423 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About B. W. Miller Services

B.W. Miller Services, Inc is a wedding officiant service located in Frankfort, Illinois. Bruce Miller is an ordained minister who welcomes all couples with open arms, regardless of their diverse histories. Believing in the pursuit of love and happiness, this wedding officiant is enthusiastic about getting to know every client and providing a beautiful, short, and undyingly sweet wedding ceremony.

B.W. Miller Services, Inc is willing to travel for your event within up to a 120-mile round trip (surcharge over 120-miles). This minister is licensed to officiate weddings in both Illinois and Indiana. An experience with Bruce Miller begins with an in-person consultation, so you can get to know your minister and plan your ceremony. Bruce Miller offers a wide variety of excellent readings and traditional vows, but also allows custom, personal vows according to your preference. His ceremonies, open to both religious and non-religious couples, are typically shorter than thirty minutes in duration. He also includes a printed copy of each ceremony printed on card stock, a souvenir ceremony certificate that is signed by your Officiant, Best Man & Maid of Honor & 10 copies of a program for the ceremony. Many couples choose to print more for their guests. We look forward to getting you started on your Happily Ever After.

Follow B. W. Miller Services on

B. W. Miller Services 2
B. W. Miller Services 3
B. W. Miller Services 4

Kristy Klimasara · Married on 11/02/2018

First Miller was amazing!!

Bruce was incredible from the moment I contacted him. His lively personality made us comfortable immediately when we met. He has so many suggestions and offerings to give to the couple. Our needs were pretty specific, and he was able to accommodate all of them!
    He was very professional yet sociable at our ceremony. Everything went off exactly as planned by him. He was a huge part of making our special day perfect! I would recommend him time and again to perform any wedding ceremonies!

Sent on 01/22/2019

B. W. Miller Services's reply:

Thank you Kristy!, I equally enjoyed working with you folks and creating your just the right ceremony. Then your mom... she did a wonderful job decorating the living room for your cermony! It was beautiful.

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful experience

Working with Bruce was great he totally understood our very unique wedding choices. Never doubted any thing we wanted to do and had great words to say about my husband and I. Our ceremony was beautiful and I couldn’t thank Bruce enough for the wonderful job he did.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    B. W. Miller Services 5

B. W. Miller Services's reply:

I really enjoyed working with you two on this ceremony, it was very unique and a beautiful evening! I thank you for trusting me with your special day,

B. W. Miller Services Pricing

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IL, IN