B. W. Miller Services

Frankfort, IL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$430 Typical Price

B.W. Miller Services, Inc is a wedding officiant service located in Frankfort, Illinois. Bruce Miller is an ordained minister who welcomes all couples with open arms, regardless of their diverse histories. Believing in the pursuit of love and happiness, this wedding officiant is enthusiastic about getting to know every client and providing a beautiful, short, and undyingly sweet wedding ceremony. I'm fully vacinated along with the booster shot as of 11/10/21.

B.W. Miller Services, Inc is willing to travel for your event within up to a 2 hour or 120-mile round trip (surcharge over 2 hours or 120-miles). This minister is licensed to officiate weddings in both Illinois and Indiana. An experience with Bruce Miller begins with an in-person consultation, so you can get to know your minister and plan your ceremony. Bruce Miller offers a wide variety of excellent readings and traditional vows, but also allows custom, personal vows according to your preference. His ceremonies, open to both religious and non-religious couples, are typically shorter than thirty minutes in duration. He also includes a printed copy of each ceremony printed on card stock, a souvenir ceremony certificate that is signed by your Officiant, Best Man & Maid of Honor & 10 copies of a program for the ceremony. Many couples choose to print more for their guests. We look forward to getting you started on your Happily Ever After.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$430

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
IL
IN

What languages do you speak?

English

• Emma
    Emma M. Married on 01/08/2022

Great overall experience!

We had a great experience working with Bruce. He answered all our questions and even helped us to include my stepdaughter in our ceremony. I would definitely recommend him to others!

B. W. Miller Services's reply:

Hi Emma - Thank you for your kind words & I really enjoyed working with you & Josh. Norma was just cute as she took part in the family vows!
  • Sylvia
    Sylvia G. Married on 09/24/2021

The Fabulous Bruce!

Bruce Miller was an outstanding officiant. We’re so glad we went with him to officiate our wedding. He really spent his time making sure our ceremony was perfect. The communication and effort were excellent. Highly recommend!

B. W. Miller Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words & review. I had a very good time working with you & Bill on creating just the right ceremony. The weather held up & we got you off on your Happily Ever After!
    Tracy R. Married on 06/18/2021

Super Happy

We picked Bruce just by how he was right at the beginning. Responded right away and also let me know he was out but would get back to us when he got home. He made sure our wedding was what we wanted and how we wanted. He should us options on everything and was never judge mental or made us do some thing we didn't want to do. Bruce and absolute pleasure to work with. Super smooth sailing. I Would Highly Recommend Bruce!!!!!

B. W. Miller Services's reply:

I'm delighted that you are so happy with with my services! My mantra is your day, your wedding your way, it's all about the couple. I enjoyed working with you two! I must say the Apple Pie Moonshine was a very nice touch for your Unity Ceremony too. My kudos to the chef! Thank you Tracy & Ray.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

20828 S Humboldt Dr Frankfort, IL, 60423
708-212-6335
Location of (B. W. Miller Services)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding