East Peoria, IL 61611 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Melissa Koch, ordained minister

I offer officiant services for all faiths, inter-faith, and non-religious ceremonies that reflect your feelings of love and celebration. It is my privilege to help you express your own spiritual feelings and love in your wedding ceremony. Love is a universal gift from God!

As your wedding officiant, my goal is to meet the needs of you and your fiancé in putting together and officiating a wedding ceremony that will be not only meaningful to the two of you, but also those who attend your wedding. I am here to serve you to do that effectively.

vermillion wedding2
5296215674140099561241885936148n

27 Reviews for Melissa Koch, ordained minister

Morgan Leffelman · Married on 10/05/2019

Phenomenal!!

Melissa officiated our wedding on 10/05/19 and she was absolutely incredible! We had an unconventional "surprise" wedding in our backyard with immediate family. She was so accommodating for all of our requests (tree planting, our own vows, customized ring exchange wording, etc). We opted to not have a rehearsal, and our wedding was so seamless you'd think we all practiced several times! She was just phenomenal and made our day perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Melissa Koch, ordained minister's reply:

Morgan, thank you so much for the kind review. I so enjoyed meeting you and your lovely family! Walking up and seeing people with smiles and tears from finding out about the "surprise" wedding was the highlight of my career. Your attention to detail and customization made for a beautiful ceremony and it was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. I know you and Dan will have many MANY years of happiness!

Dakota Carrigan · Married on 09/08/2018

Melissa was wonderful.

Never did we ever feel uncomfortable or that we were going to have a difficult time. Melissa helped us to feel relaxed and made everything easy for us to understand. We found her services to be outstanding.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Melissa Koch, ordained minister's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Dakota! Hope you and Mary are doing well. You two made this such a fun and amazing day - I still get people ooing and awwing over the pics I took, I can imagine the professional photography was AMAZING. Many years of happiness to you both!

C. R. · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing to work with!

My husband and I LOVED working with Melissa! She helped us to create a wedding ceremony tailored to our story. She guided us in designing a ceremony that appealed to more traditional members of our families, while emphasizing the ideals that meant the most to my husband and I. She helped us pick readings from her vast collection, and wrote her own words that were incredibly touching and heartfelt. We could not have asked for anything more from our ceremony!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Melissa Koch, ordained minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Melissa Koch, ordained minister 1
    Premium Custom Ceremony....truly unique & creative expression,along with one-on-one guidance from me
    My premier choice for the couple desiring a ceremony that is the supreme culmination of their personal love story. Provides unlimited customizing from my resources or yours. Premium Custom Ceremony Includes: Getting to know you meeting (initial consultation) *Unlimited ceremony-writing/review meetings. Unlimited telephone and email consultation Written script of ceremony Access to my vast resources for ceremony ideas, with unlimited number of additional options Ability to add ceremonial elements that are not part of my component offerings (useful if you want to include little-known cultural/religious features) Individually created ceremony that is uniquely yours *Pre-wedding day coordination of ceremony participants (readers/speakers,singers,musicians,photographers) Facilitation of rehearsal *On-site coordination 60 minutes prior to ceremony Performing of Ceremony Filing of Marriage License Contact me for pricing information!
  • Melissa Koch, ordained minister 2
    Classic Custom Ceremony...personalized ceremony
    A customized ceremony that allows your personality to shine through! You'll meet with me to craft a ceremony that celebrates your unique story of love and commitment. I have a vast array of resources and ideas from which you can choose to compose a ceremony that you and your guests will look back on and smile about. Classic Custom ceremony includes: Getting to know you meeting (complimentary initial consultation) One ceremony-writing meeting Unlimited telephone and email consultations Written script of ceremony Access to my vast resources for ceremony ideas Ability to add ceremonial elements that are not part of my component offerings (useful if you want to include little-known cultural/religious features) Individually created ceremony that is uniquely yours Facilitation of rehearsal Arrival of officiant 30 minutes prior to ceremony Performing of ceremony Filing of marriage license Contact me for pricing information!
  • Melissa Koch, ordained minister 3
    Basic Ceremony…simple and beautiful
    Getting to know you meeting Unlimited telephone and email consultations Written Script of Ceremony Access to my vast resources for ceremony ideas Facilitation of rehearsal Arrival of officiant 20 minutes prior to ceremony Performing of ceremony Filing of marriage license Contact me for pricing information!

• Happily Ever After Weddings
    Happily Ever After Weddings Wedding Planners

Melissa will make sure your ceremony is as special and unique as the love you have for one another!!! She loves her job and it shows in everything she does...TOP NOTCH!

• East Peoria, 61611 See on map