Gaetano's Jazz Trio Reviews

22 | Aurora, OH

22 Reviews for Gaetano's Jazz Trio

22 Gaetano's Jazz Trio Reviews

Logan · Married on 09/29/2016

This band is perfect for any event! 107.3 The WAVE uses them for private events at car dealerships mostly and the crowd loves it! It;s the perfect volume and rhythm.

Barbara · Married on 09/15/2016

I’ve used Gaetano's Jazz Trio the last three years for The Wilderness Center’s annual gala. I would absolutely book them again! They always sound great and are courteous, punctual and accommodating.

Eliza · Married on 09/03/2016

Incredibly talented Trio! Beyond thrilled that they played at my wedding. I loved every minute of their pay time. They were very accomodating and helpful in coordinating the logistics. I really hope to work with them in the future.

mary ellen · Married on 05/21/2016

We feel so lucky that we were able to have this trio at my son's wedding for the cocktail and dinner hour. They exceeded our expectations. Guests were raving all night at how awesome they were. They were such a wonderful addition to our memories of this epic night! If you're looking for a classy and talented trio vibe...Look no more, you've found them!

Kelsey · Married on 10/03/2015

Gaetano and his band played at my wedding this fall and I couldn't have been happier with my decision to have them! They played during my ceremony as well as through cocktail hour and dinner. Gaetano is very professional, friendly, and was genuinely caring about making sure the music is exactly was exactly what I wanted. His banded learned four different songs for my ceremony from the Rolling Stones to Taylor Swift. All of my guest loved them and raved about how great they were. I highly recommend Gaetano and his band!

The jazz trio was absolutely amazing and perfect for our wedding! Beautiful music and professional set-up, etc. Can't thank you guys enough!

The Jazz trio was perfect for the cocktail and dinner hours of the reception. Very classy background music with a live upbeat mood.
    Our guests loved the music. The event director at the reception venue was also very impressed with Tom and the group.
    We have used the trio in the past for other events. This was the second time I have heard them at a wedding reception.
    Don't hesitate to book them!

Kim · Married on 05/17/2015

The band played during the cocktail hour of my daughter's wedding reception. The band was a wonderful touch for this fun gathering of guests prior to the reception. We received rave reviews from guests during the cocktail hour, but also when we saw our friends long after the actual event. It was a very nice added touch to a wonderful day.

Kristine · Married on 05/15/2015

I recently had Gaetano Letizia play solo jazz guitar for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner. Mr. Letizia was prompt and professional and played beautifully. The selection of tunes had something for everyone and all of the guests commented that it was so nice to have such beautiful music during the evening. we were so glad that we decided to add this dimension to this very important party!

The trio was perfect for the cocktail hour and reception dinner music. Very professional sound at an appropriate volume. I plan on using them again for another wedding next summer.

Tom and the other players were on time, professional and as they were only our dinner entertainment, they cleaned up quickly when their set was done.

We really enjoyed having Tom and the guys play at our wedding. They played during dinner and created a fun and lively time. They were on time and dressed and acted professionally I highly recommend them to make your special day that much more memorable.

Emily · event on: 12/14/2012

Gaetano's Jazz Trio was the perfect entertainment for my corporate holiday event. They set up and started on time, and really impressed the guests with their super-star sound and quality. Gaetano's skills on the guitar will surely put on a show at your event!

Bill · event on: 11/01/2014

I have used Gaetano's Jazz Trio on numerous occasions over the years for corporate events, company holiday parties and a host of other occasions. They have been front and center playing almost like a concert, and also playing in the background during dinners and cocktail parties. In all situations, and on all occasions we've used them, they have been great. Gaetano is very easy and fun to work with. They are also a great value for what they charge. If you like jazz, like to have fun, and want to provide a great experience for friends, family and colleagues alike, hire Gaetano's Jazz Trio!

• User4563122 · event on: 03/05/2013

The band had a great sound and added energy to our reception.

Vic · event on: 10/29/2014

The band was well received by all. Music quality was top notch. Loved the Beatles covers. Would book them again for most any occasion.

Bill · event on: 11/04/2011

The event was a show opening for an art gallery, and the live jazz helped set the stage for the crowd, which liked the sophisticated, artsy sounds of the trio.

• User4601680 · event on: 12/10/2014

This band is very professional in their presentation and sound. A great group to have for your event.

• User5324676 · event on: 07/18/2015

We hired Gaetano's Jazz Trio for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. They were fantastic. Played a nice mix of background music during dinner for about 60 people. They were easy to work with in terms of scheduling, being on time and even going above and beyond in helping with the set-up of a video that I had prepared for my parents. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!

• User5337048 · event on: 08/05/2015

Tom played jazz beautifully. He was on time, responsive and very talented. His smooth guitar music was the perfect complement to our sophisticated corporate event, featuring art and cocktails. He was very attentive to his volume so that he did not drown out discussion surrounding him. His music, though, was still plenty loud for our guests to enjoy. I was impressed by his friendliness and professionalism. He was very pleasant, but also had an obvious consciousness that he wasn't there to simply enjoy the event himself. I would recommend him to anyone.

Larry · event on: 09/18/2014

I have used the Gaetano Jazz Trio for eleven corporate events over the last 6 years and will continue to do primarily because our crowd enjoys them and the Jazz/music is adjusted to fit the variety of tastes of our clientele.

L. Fulton

Brian · event on: 10/20/2012

Great band! Very receptive to our needs. Kept it classy and professional and then kicked it up a few notches when the atmosphere become more relaxed (per our request). Great to work with!