22 Reviews for Gaetano's Jazz Trio

Cocktail Hour (1)
Instrumentals (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
12 Gaetano's Jazz Trio Reviews

This band is perfect for any event! 107.3 The WAVE uses them for private events at car dealerships mostly and the crowd loves it! It;s the perfect volume and rhythm.

Profile Picture Logan, 9/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I’ve used Gaetano's Jazz Trio the last three years for The Wilderness Center’s annual gala. I would absolutely book them again! They always sound great and are courteous, punctual and accommodating.

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Entertainer

Incredibly talented Trio! Beyond thrilled that they played at my wedding. I loved every minute of their pay time. They were very accomodating and helpful in coordinating the logistics. I really hope to work with them in the future.

Profile Picture Eliza, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We feel so lucky that we were able to have this trio at my son's wedding for the cocktail and dinner hour. They exceeded our expectations. Guests were raving all night at how awesome they were. They were such a wonderful addition to our memories of this epic night! If you're looking for a classy and talented trio vibe...Look no more, you've found them!

Profile Picture mary ellen, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks

Gaetano and his band played at my wedding this fall and I couldn't have been happier with my decision to have them! They played during my ceremony as well as through cocktail hour and dinner. Gaetano is very professional, friendly, and was genuinely caring about making sure the music is exactly was exactly what I wanted. His banded learned four different songs for my ceremony from the Rolling Stones to Taylor Swift. All of my guest loved them and raved about how great they were. I highly recommend Gaetano and his band!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The jazz trio was absolutely amazing and perfect for our wedding! Beautiful music and professional set-up, etc. Can't thank you guys enough!

Profile Picture User5500315, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Jazz trio was perfect for the cocktail and dinner hours of the reception. Very classy background music with a live upbeat mood.
Our guests loved the music. The event director at the reception venue was also very impressed with Tom and the group.
We have used the trio in the past for other events. This was the second time I have heard them at a wedding reception.
Don't hesitate to book them!

Profile Picture User5500158, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band played during the cocktail hour of my daughter's wedding reception. The band was a wonderful touch for this fun gathering of guests prior to the reception. We received rave reviews from guests during the cocktail hour, but also when we saw our friends long after the actual event. It was a very nice added touch to a wonderful day.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

I recently had Gaetano Letizia play solo jazz guitar for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner. Mr. Letizia was prompt and professional and played beautifully. The selection of tunes had something for everyone and all of the guests commented that it was so nice to have such beautiful music during the evening. we were so glad that we decided to add this dimension to this very important party!

Profile Picture Kristine, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The trio was perfect for the cocktail hour and reception dinner music. Very professional sound at an appropriate volume. I plan on using them again for another wedding next summer.

Profile Picture User4614354, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tom and the other players were on time, professional and as they were only our dinner entertainment, they cleaned up quickly when their set was done.

Profile Picture User4597845, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We really enjoyed having Tom and the guys play at our wedding. They played during dinner and created a fun and lively time. They were on time and dressed and acted professionally I highly recommend them to make your special day that much more memorable.

Profile Picture User4613044, 2+ years ago, 1 Review