18 Reviews for Frangipani Photography and Film

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
18 Frangipani Photography and Film Reviews

Working with Susan and Brett from Frangipani was everything we expected and then some. With our wedding being a destination, our initial meeting was over the phone where Brett and Susan took the time to answer all of our questions and address any concerns with ease, gave us a clear idea of what to expect and worked with us to accommodate our idea of what the timeline could be. The day of the wedding, Susan was extremely diligent in getting many of the pictures we were looking for; even running back and forth between rooms my husband and I were getting ready in on completely separate floors. The professionalism Susan exudes is unlike another; works to get the best picture looking at the light, color and background of the picture, communicates exactly what she is looking for in a kind way and even lends a supportive word after taking pictures for a few hours straight :). All in all, we would happily recommend Frangipani Photography and Film to anyone looking to have their wedding in the Bahamas!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brett and Susan are INCREDIBLE! My now husband and I had our wedding on Cat Island in the Bahamas. Fernandez Bay Village (an incredible place to stay) was our location and a perfect backdrop for Susan and Brett to shoot at. They were so attentive to our needs! Their photos were perfect for our beach wedding. Even more beautiful than we had imagined. Their creativity and skill made for the perfect wedding shots. Thank you so much. I highly suggest Brett and Susan not only for their photography, but for their drone footage as well!

Profile Picture Taneal, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We absolutely love our wedding film. There have been many tears (of joy) watching it with family and friends.Brett captured many tender moments. We will treasure it forever & he was a pleasure to work with, even staying late during our rehearsal dinner to film the toasts.

Profile Picture K, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Videography

All I can say is amazing!!! Brett is simply the best, he is so thorough and engaged at all times. He even got up mid lunch and started filming to capture all the moments of our wedding celebration.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had the pleasure of working with Brett recently for a client's destination wedding in the Bahamas. As a planner, I'm particular about my vendors. Not do I care about the visual style that a videographer provides, but also their professionalism, ease with which they move through spaces unnoticed, and how well they work with photographers since they're often competing for the same space and shot. Brett and his team checked all my boxes and then some. I simply can't say enough great things about them. They were professional, 100% on-point throughout the entire day, and the video that resulted from their hard work is superb. I would gladly work with them again and highly recommend them to anyone seeking professional and beautiful cinematography for their wedding.

Profile Picture User1637355, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Brett did a simply fabulous job videoing our daughter's wedding. He demonstrated strong professionalism during the events but the final product far exceeded our expectations. I cannot tell you how many comments we have gotten about the excellence of the final video. Brett was easily worth the investment and I would recommend him without reservation.

Profile Picture Ruth, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brett was so great. He was very good at getting all the great moments in the video. I never felt like he was in my face with a camera. He was very professional.
The video was absolutely amazing. He pays attention to such detail. We have had so many compliments on the video. Everyone just loves it!!! Worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Cailey, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Susan is super sweet and easygoing. We had fun working with her.

Profile Picture User6734344, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Susan was an amazing photographer to work with. We hired her to shoot our casual ceremony and then couple and family photos after. She was exactly what we were looking for and couldn't be happier with the album she came up with for us. She provided us with more than enough photos with different angles and lighting, and helped us create the perfect shots. Before the wedding, we contacted Susan through email and she always responded immediately with all of our questions and inquiries, which made planning our wedding from a distance so much easier. Thank you so much Susan, again we are so happy that we found you!

Profile Picture Kate, 3/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have often told people one of the best decisions I made for my wedding was to hire Brett as our videographer. I have never seen someone so hard working and dedicated to impeccable quality. Our video captured our day beyond my expectations. Brett over delivered in every aspect and we will treasure this video for the rest of our lives....worth every penny and then some!

Profile Picture Tara, 1/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our photographer was absolutely wonderful! She has a wonderful eye, and made this "child bride" (42) look amazing! Susan Davis made us both feel so comfortable! My husband and I are definitely not picture-type people. However, being such an important event in our lives, we knew we would regret it if we didn't capture our day in pictures. Susan made us feel like professional models, and even brought out the most beautiful and loving smiles I've only seen when we're alone in our little world! Thank you Susan and Frangipani!!! FABULOUS JOB!!!!

Profile Picture Elle, 12/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Susan & Brett - I cannot think them enough for the photography and videography services they provided for my wedding in Nassau, Bahamas. Susan and Brett are very professional and very good with a camera. The edited pictures and video were returned to us in a VERY timely manner (MUCH quicker than I expected) and were beautiful. I couldn't wait to show them off to our family and friends. I would highly recommend Susan and Brett for photography and videography to anyone visiting Nassau!!

I cannot thank them enough for all the memories they captured on our special day :)

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Susan gave us more than what we expected. She was professional, fair and trustworthy.
She exceeded our expectations and came to our wedding rehearsal since she was available. I would highly recommend her to locals and tourists getting married. Very appreciative of your professionalism and authentic work Susan!

Mel and Simone Smith

Profile Picture Simone, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Susan did an absolutely fantastic job photographing our wedding at the Hope Town Lodge on Elbow Cay! She was incredibly creative, energetic and friendly - it was so easy to work with her. She has amazing skill as a photographer, our pictures came out so beautifully. Thank you Susan!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Susan is great to work with! She's very responsive to questions, was open to trying different poses that I sent her ahead of time, and easy going with some hot conditions on the day. She even helped me with some wedding planning advice! She has a good eye for how to use light and colors to make everyone look amazing!
The only thing I regret is that I didn't make a list of people I wanted to get pics with before the event. For example, I don't have a picture of just me and my mom! I was too overwhelmed on the day to keep track of that kind of thing so take my advice and make sure you make a list with your photographer.
Overall, I highly recommend Susan for your big day...
I am starting to get feedback from my guests already and they have said "...some of the best wedding photos I have ever seen!"
Thanks, Susan.

Profile Picture User3348303, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Susan was absolutely amazing! She took photos for my me and my husband while we were on our honeymoon. The date and time we planned to do the photo shoot ended up being really overcast and rainy. Susan was so flexible and generous with us! She waited around with us for over 2 hours to let the weather clear up. It was well worth the wait because I could not love the photos more!!! If you live in Nassau or are going there for vacation, Frangipani Photography is excellent!

Profile Picture Kristland, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If there were more "stars" I would definitely add them. Susan made our destination wedding a hit! Starting from the email conversations a couple of months before, we knew we had chosen the best photographer. She answered all of our questions promptly and with care and consideration. She went out of her way to make sure she was prepared for all the special photos we needed for our religious wedding. She went above and beyond what was required of a traditional photographer. I would, and have recommended her already!

Profile Picture Reesa, 2/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply amazing. My husband and I took a cruise to the Bahamas to get married. Beforehand, we had thoroughly searched for photographers and couldn't be happier with the service we received with Frangipani. From minute one, Susan's authentic and easygoing personality made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. Her kindness, charisma, and professionalism surpassed our expectations. Coming from Colorado, we were unfamiliar with the area and meeting Susan made us feel perfectly at home. She knew the exact locations to take us to provide a perfect background to capture our wedding memories. By the end of the photography session, we felt her to be more of a friend than a photographer. She went above and beyond to make our experience one to remember - we absolutely loved her! We received our photos soon after we returned home, and were delighted with the quality of her work and attention to detail. Her commitment to excellence is beyond compare. I HIGHLY recommend Susan Davis and Frangipani Photography without reservation.

Profile Picture Juliet & Zeke, 2/15/14, 1 Review