Forever Films by Kristin Reviews

3 | North Wilkesboro, NC

3 Reviews for Forever Films by Kristin

Kayla · Married on 11/25/2017

Absolutely Amazing!

Working with Kristin was absolutely perfect. To have a videographer was a last minute decision for us just because of finances. I am so incredibly happy we done so. I treasure my videos so very much! She captured the most important day of my life and thanks to her, I get to relive those moments when ever I want. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone that is planning a wedding. She is so sweet and thoughtful. She goes above and beyond to capture those special moment and she does it perfectly!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Danielle Pardue · Married on 10/14/2017

Forever Films by Kristin

I can’t say enough good things about this vendor! Kristin is professional, experienced, funny, and so very very kind. She offers several packages for different needs and budgets. She is organized, punctual, insightful, and has incredible artistic talent. Hiring her as our wedding videographer is probably my favorite decision about the whole process! I would hire her for any wedding or big event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Forever Films by Kristin's reply:

Thank you, Danielle! You, Jonah and your families are a dream, and I couldn’t have received a bigger blessing than to have met you all, work with you all and fall in love with you all! 💜

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Spectacular

I could write over a thousand words to describe how amazing my videographer is to deliver a wedding video I love and can watch over and over again. Kristin had so many ideas for the wedding video, and it was perfect how it all fell together. She is professional, funny, and overal her work is fabulous. I would also like to add she even drove out of her way to my venue and it was at least 2 or more hours away. She had a second camera person and they were able to get all different angles so nothing was missed. I would like to add one of her ideas she did was to place a mic on my husband to get better audio during my rain, snow, hail, wind, storm during my wedding. She also had a form to fill out so she could personalize it more for us, including songs and ideas that we wanted. I would like to finish and say how relaxed I was knowing I had the perfect videographer. She is very understanding and sweet, it was a pleasure to have been able to have her at our wedding. Definitely worth checking out her page.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Forever Films by Kristin's reply:

You made me tear up, Kayla! I just adored working with your sweet little family. That rain on your day is good luck for all the years to come! Your venue was still so beautiful, and you were such a stunning bride!!