Flowerbud.com Reviews

16 | Lake Oswego, OR

16 Reviews for Flowerbud.com

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/28/2018

Simple yet beautiful DIY wedding flowers

I ordered grand boxes of white tulips and white mini callas for my outdoor/mountain wedding and they turned out beautifully. The groom's mother and aunt put together simple arrangements in mason jars, along with bouquets, and they were gorgeous. It was not only cost effective, but a a fun way to include extending family in the process. The arrived on time and in good condition. When I had a question, they responded in a timely manner.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2009

The flowers in our area where really expensive.We where glad we could find Flowerbud.com and save some money on our budget.Our order came in perfect and we had no problem making them look great for our wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2010

Debbie · Married on 02/22/2009

We ordered in bulk and had someone do our bouquets and arrangements.I was pleasantly surprised with the condition that they arrived in.They worked out just fine and where definitely worth the price.

Sent on 01/11/2010

Yoi-Lyn · Married on 10/11/2008

I was a little hesitant to order my wedding day flowers from a company online. Flowerbud DEFINITELY exceeded my expectations. The flowers arrived on time, fresh, and were gorgeous!!

Sent on 12/25/2008

Ralphy · Married on 05/01/2008

Flowerbud.com has some beautiful daises available.We where a little afraid to buy in bulk but they provided excellent costumer service and well packaged delivery.We followed their storage instructions and our flowers where looking great all day.

Sent on 12/19/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2007

WOW! Beautiful flowers, better than great price, and fast shipping. For the bride on a budget who isn't afraid to do her own flowers I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/08/2007

Jenny · Married on 09/22/2007

This website is awesome! It tells you everything you have to do to make your own bouquets for your wedding. Every detail was just right! I was totally impressed! I had a couple questions when the flowers came and the responses to my questions came back immediately. And the lillies we ordered were beautiful!! Everyone kept saying how gorgeous they were. Just be careful if you end up getting lillies -- put someone in charge of pulling the pollen off on the day of the wedding. We tried to get as much as we could the night before (as they tell you on the website), but some more popped out the morning of and no one in the wedding party wanted to get their fingers all yellow. I HIGHLY recommend Flowerbud.com!

Sent on 01/30/2008
  • U

Utahicespread@Yahoo.com · Married on 09/06/2007

They where an easy choice because they came highly recommended.The flowers we received where outstanding.All the flowers from the bouquets to the loose flowers we used for decoration looked very good.

Sent on 03/07/2010

Kristin · Married on 07/07/2007

My sister did the flowers for my wedding using flowerbud. I could not have been happier with the quality of the flowers. The customer service was extremely personal in helpful in my decision making process. I spend 1/3 of what it would have cost to get this quality from an area vendor.

Sent on 11/03/2007

Larissa · Married on 04/04/2007

I love this vendor. I ordered a box of tulips in various colors. They were shipped with great care and excellent instructions. The tulips were gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier. Ordering the flower from flowerbud.com helped us save a ton of money on our flowers and the quality was unbelievable. We were able to arrange them ourselves with great ease. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2008

Sheila · Married on 12/03/2006

I have always dreamed of having tulips for my wedding so when the time finally came to get married, I was dismayed to find out how expensive flowers AND florists can be! So I decided to forego the florist and the fancy floral arrangements but I still wanted the tulips. So I searched and searched all over and finally found flowerbud online. The great reviews I found online about this vendor convinced me to go ahead and order from them. I was very happy with the representative (Erin) who always responded to my emails quickly which made me feel even more confident about them.

So a few days before the big day, the tulips finally arrived. BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS TULIPS!! I was so delighted. My mother and other members of my family got together the day before the big day to put together the table arrangements. Even with the simple vases, the tulips looked very elegant and I finally had my bouquet of white tulips I've always wanted.

Sent on 11/08/2007

Christine · Married on 08/10/2007

Very easy to order their whole-sale flowers! They came in fresh and lasted for 7-10 days. I would recommend them to anyone thinking about DIY wedding flowers. You can get much more flowers for your money ordering them whole-sale.

Sent on 02/09/2008

Brandy · Married on 12/23/2006

Did not do a lot of one on one with them because of the distance, but everyone that I spoke with was very nice. They were alwyas willing to do what they had to do to accomodate me. My flowers weren't on time and were ver beautiful. I had a very pleasant experience working with them. I would recommend them to anyone that doesn't want to deal with a lot of stress planning their wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2008

Gariela · Married on 12/03/2009

Roses we ordered where a little expensive but you wont find better looking ones anywhere else online.We called customer service a few times concerning flower care and they walked us through the whole process.Highly Recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2010

Laura · Married on 09/30/2006

Flowerbud.com provided really beautiful flowers in wonderful condition at a great price. I liked that we got a free sample bundle of flowers so that we could see how they would look and to try them out. The flowers (mini callas) lasted a really long time, probably for a week after our wedding. We used the flowers to make bouquets and the flowers looked great after a while out of water and then continued to look great for another week. Highly recommended

Sent on 05/11/2008

Joanna · Married on 01/26/2008

3.5

Great flowers if you're going the do-it-yourself route. I did mini calla lilies and I would recommend getting extra since they do come a little small and thin. The flowers came on time, the customer service reps were friendly and helpful and overall I thought this was a great deal. I would recommend them to others and will probably use them again for private party flowers!

Sent on 06/10/2008