Flower Power Decor Reviews

51 Reviews for Flower Power Decor

Flower Power Decor 1
Flower Power Decor 2

mark · Married on 10/06/2018

Lisa does an amazing job with the floral arrangements. She has a vision which takes the day and puts it into a masterpiece of artistry. I have used her twice and everything she designs makes the wedding pop. I cannot thank her enough for the incredible job she did. Any one can buy flowers but only a few people can turn the flowers into works of art.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Roxanne · Married on 05/26/2018

Lisa was great to work with! I didn't really have specific flowers in mind, so I just told her the colors I was thinking and she made me a BEAUTIFUL bouquet and gorgeous center pieces for my tables. So many of my guests commented on the flowers! Lisa was flexible about delivery time, her price was extremely reasonable, and she was very calm and professional. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Flower Power Decor 3

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you Roxanne! It was our pleasure!

Nicholas · Married on 10/21/2017

Lisa is absolutely amazing! She is a true artist! Her arrangements and our boutonnières were stunning and were the talk of our wedding! Everyone loved them and I could not have been happier! Thank you Flower Power Decor!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Flower Power Decor 4

Thank you XOXO!

Lydia · Married on 09/23/2017

I have only good things to say about my experience working with Lisa. I had looked at other florists but when I met with her I really felt that she could create something that was unique. My bouquet was better than I could have imagined and I loved what she did for my bridesmaids as well. When I met with her I didn't feel like she was just offering me something from a catalog (which is how I felt meeting with other florists), I could see her creating the image in her head as to what my flowers would look like as we spoke. She was taking what I was saying and really using that information to create the vision.

She was always very quick to respond to email and was flexible when I asked for something for my centerpieces that I originally told her I wouldn't need. Overall I highly recommend Flower Power Decor - the work was creative, unique, and perfectly beautiful.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you Lydia! It was a pleasure working with you!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Flower Power Decor is AMAZING! Lisa is comprehensive and consultative- she truly listens to your vision and makes creative suggestions to make your dream a reality. Lisa was prompt, courteous and professional throughout the entire planning process. I recommend Lisa to any bride- you will love her and her beautiful work!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you Nicole!! It was a pleasure working with you & your mom! Congratulations again!

R · Married on 09/15/2017

I knew from my first meeting with Lisa that she was the one to make my vision come true. She knew exactly what I wanted....elegance, sophistication and BEAUTIFUL. She pulled it off completely! It was like she pulled the ideas out of my mind and made my wedding a reality. I just cannot say enough how blessed I am to have found Lisa to do my flowers and decor. My husband could not agree more!!! You will LOVE her and her work!!

Rochelle Bachtelle Hoffmeister

Sent on 09/24/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 08/19/2017

Lisa is so great at what she does. She has such a creative eye and so many ideas. She is professional but easy going, very responsive and all around amazing to work with! We are so happy with how our floral arrangements turned out for our wedding this past August. They were easily one of my favorite things about the wedding! Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Joyce · Married on 06/03/2017

I found Flower Power Decor through my wedding planner at Limedrop Events, and was incredibly happy with them. My husband and I elected to have just a bouquet and boutonniere with candles and glass votives as decor. Lisa from Flower Power Decor was very responsive to my ideas for my bouquet during our phone consultation (I live out of town), and created just what I had in mind - a colorful, textured arrangement that didn't overwhelm my petite frame. The candles and mercury glass votives were beautiful decorations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 12/31/2016

Lisa helped us with our New Year's Eve Wedding. Although winter in Buffalo is not the prime season for flowers, Lisa did an amazing job with my vision! I am very picky about flowers- and she offered creative solutions to make sure that everything was perfect! Being mindful of budget, she was able to repurpose all of our ceremony flowers and bouquets into the dinner space- on beautiful mercury glass topiaries. She did a phenomenal job taking the time to listen to our needs, was incredibly responsive on email- and everything turned out better than we could have dreamed! I cannot recommend Lisa enough!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin! Your wedding was gorgeous!!! I'm so glad I was able to help bring your vision together!!

Suzanne · Married on 10/22/2016

Look no further for your wedding florist!! Lisa was absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding on October 22, 2016. Our flowers were absolutely stunning - we received dozens of compliments! It was very easy to schedule meetings with Lisa, and she was so friendly and open to any and all ideas. She worked within our budget and frankly, it looked like we spent double than what we did. I highly recommend using Flower Power Décor!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you Suzanne! I loved working with your color palette so much! So fun!! It was a pleasure working with you!!

Karly · Married on 09/17/2016

Lisa's work is absolutely amazing! She has excellent customer service and makes you feel so comfortable. She took my vision and made it a reality. Our center pieces were so beautiful and I got so many compliments on the flowers! The bouqets were so full and stunning! Lisa is completely full service, she made sure all of the guys had their flowers pinned, she deliverd the bouquets to all the girls early in the morning, she then stayed during our ceremony to rearrange and make the most of our pieces! She is the best! We were so extremely pleased! Thank you Lisa! Definitely would recommend her for any event!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank YOU so much for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you & your family!

Best,
    Lisa

Denise · Married on 08/13/2016

Flowers were one of the more important details for me at my wedding, I LOVE flowers. Lisa did an absolutely amazing job, she worked with me to review my pinterest account so that she knew exactly the vibe that was going for, and she nailed it. I could not be happier with how they came out and she was so accommodating and easy to communicate with along the way, and being an out of town bride, that was especially important. You will be making a great decision if you go with Flower Power.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! It was my pleasure working with you!

samantha · Married on 06/11/2016

Lisa was overall amazing. I thought the whole process of picking out flowers and picking out colors would be so hard but she made it so simple and stress free. She simply asked for photos and ideas and she went ahead and bounced ideas around and showed me pictures of similar floral arrangements she has done in the past. She came up with the most beautiful effortless center pieces and bouquets. We received so many compliments! She also made it easy for our guests to take home flowers after the reception by making most of the arrangements somewhat like bouquets so that each guest can just pull them out of the vase, it was pretty amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better florist. She was always reachable and patient and always made time for me and my questions. She does incredible work and is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you Sam!! It was a pleasure working with you!!

Kara · Married on 04/16/2016

Lisa has an amazing eye for flowers and she was able to create exactly what I wanted without my clear direction. She has incredible taste and an amazing sense of what works for a space, venue and overall aesthetic. Her flowers and decor provided the perfect touch to our day and I would use her time and time again!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Lisa at Flower Power did a simply stunning job with the flowers and decor for my wedding. She was incredibly giving of her time and met with us several times as we designed and adjusted our vision for the day. When it came down to the wire, Lisa truly delivered and made for a reception even more elegant and beautiful than what I could have imagined. The bouquets for me and my girls, too, were astounding. I would certainly recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Lisa at Flower Power Decor was wonderful to work with. From the start, she was able to help put together my vision for the flowers and then was able to work in my budget we had planned. She was very responsive and professional. I would recommend Flower Power Decor to any brides to be! We LOVED our flowers for the center pieces, bouquets and all of the little touches she added.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you & your mom!

Robin Ann · Married on 09/26/2015

One of the my favorite things about our wedding day was the beautiful and colorful floral arrangements created by Lisa. She was wonderful in dealing with me remotely. Everyone was blown away by her magnificent creations. She is timely, professional and I would highly recommend her services to any couple planning their nuptials.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you Robin, it was my pleasure! And thank you for letting me be creative, I had a lot of fun making your pieces!

Jenna · Married on 08/29/2015

Flower Power Decor was AMAZING!! I cannot say enough about how fabulous Lisa's work is! She completely transformed what could have been a very plain white tent into garden wonderland! My vision was a "midsummer's night garden party" and that is exactly what Lisa delivered! She did the flowers for the ceremony space, the wedding party and the reception and everything was perfect. We did all long tables and farm tables so instead of more traditional centerpieces, we used various glass bottles and spray painted gold bottles with a few individual blooms in each down the center of each table. In addition to the gorgeous flowers on the table, we also did hanging wooden planks covered in flowers and hanging votives over the tables…no words can do these justice! They were most beautiful floral chandeliers I have ever seen. If you have the chance to work with Lisa, you are a very lucky bride.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you Jenna!!!! You guys were awesome to work with!! I'm so happy everything turned out liked you hoped :)

kc · Married on 07/17/2015

Lisa is awesome!!!! On our first meeting, we told her some ideas we liked and she was able to make suggestions and had the vision I was looking for! She made the most beautiful bouquet ever and the center pieces were stunning. She captured the theme of vintage and romantic perfectly. I can't wait to get pictures to see it all again. The boutonnieres and corsages were gorgeous. I can't say enough about Lisa and all she did. She is so kind and lovely to work with. Everything she did was perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review KC! It was a pleasure working with you!

Janet · Married on 07/11/2015

My daughter and I knew Lisa was the florist for her wedding the minute we entered her design studio. She is delightful, confident, warm, professional and real. Flower Power Décor is not a retail store, Lisa devotes her time to her clients and their events. My daughter had a vision, actually many visions for the tables and flowers . . . she was adamant about what she liked and, more important, what she hated . . . Lisa saw her way through the many pictures, looks, visions, etc. that she was presented with and was able to capture everything my daughter wanted but could not put in to words. The formalities and dinner were in a 60 x 130 tent -- it was Lisa's job to bring it to life and she did. Additionally, she multi-purposed the flowers in the Church and the bouquets. The floral was beyond my expectations, the table pieces and arrangements (all coming from Flower Power) were gorgeous -- the vases, candles, vines, flowers . . . one more beautiful than the other. Lisa is truly a talented artist! Thank you Lisa for helping to create a magical day!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you Janet!! It my pleasure working with you & Kasey!!

Lisa is SO AMAZING AT WHAT SHE DOES! She worked with me, getting an idea of what I wanted, (I wanted lots of color and texture) and she surely delivered! I was SO blown away by the beauty of each bouquet and floral arrangement! Each was hand arranged and were stunning! She has lots of ideas and she is incredible at her art! YOU SHOULD GO WITH LISA! She's phenomenal.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thank you Laura! You're awesome!!!!

Jeni · Married on 10/25/2014

Hands down the BEST part of our entire wedding was our flowers. I can not being to explain how picture perfect every detail was. Lisa was there for me every step of the way and took so much stress off of me and the entire wedding party. Flower Power does the best job from start to finish.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Flower Power Decor's reply:

You're awesome Jeni, thank you!!!

Erica · Married on 09/20/2014

I truly couldn't have asked for more!! Lisa was AMAZING to work with from the very first meeting to our wedding day. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, and exceeded anything we could have dreamed of!! Plus, her creativity and good vibes are incomparable! (One visit to her studio, and you will understand!)

I live in Chicago, and Lisa was very flexible about meeting with us while we were in town, or having a quick phone call when I had questions :)

Lisa and her team at Flower Power Decor filled our ceremony and reception space, along with all those little spaces in between, with the most beautiful and unique floral displays I have ever seen!! I can not say "thank you" enough for being such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Thank you Erica!!

Marissa · Married on 09/06/2014

Lisa is absolutely fabulous! She is so easy to work with, extremely nice, takes everything you want into consideration and is so amazingly creative. Her floral designs are not cookie cutter and she incorporates so many fun, textural elements. When I found her I knew she was going to be be great, and that she was, and so much more : )

She did all of my wedding flowers and everything was stunning, it's everything I wanted and more! It's the vision I had in my mind, that was mostly thought out, but not truly a vision until she made it into a reality and added all her talent!

She is extremely detailed, responsive and takes all your feedback, likes and dislikes into consideration. And I must give her so many thanks for being patient with me and all my many detailed notes and emails about everything!

I would recommend her any day and know if you choose her for any type of event you will not be disappointed.

I wish Lisa could make floral displays for me every day - and I wish my wedding flowers could have lasted forever and surround me every day after my wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Flower Power Decor's reply:

Thanks Marissa!! You're the best!!!!

Lisa did an outstanding job with our flowers for the ceremony! The pride was reasonable and the outcome was beyond our expectations.

The best part was working with her through the process. She offered great suggestions that lead to beautiful arrangements and really helped me think through the pieces thoroughly.

Thank you!