2300 Straight Rd, Forestville, NY 14062 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Wild Blossom Hollow

Wild Blossom Hollow is a wedding floral arrangement provider based out of Forestville, New York. Owner and operator Christy Muck is passionate about flowers, and she loves to help couples create stunning floral arrangements that are unique and breathtaking. Wild Blossom Hollow owns over two acres of flowers, all of which are grown and used in gorgeous floral arrangements. From roses to tulips, Wild Blossom Hollow provides a vibrant selection for couples to work with.

Family owned and operated, Wild Blossom Hollow is always excited to help couples craft arrangements for their wedding day. The Wild Blossom Hollow team specializes in a variety of floral styles, including country, modern, romantic, and vintage. They also have experience in crafting aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, and flower crowns, with flower petals and single flower available. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Consultations

Wild Blossom Hollow 1
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2019

Great wild bouquets

Christy is literally the sweetest person you’ll ever meet! We went to her farm to look at all her flowers and got to meet her dogs! I don’t care too much about flowers so I gave her full creative control over my bouquet and it turned out wonderful!! I absolutely loved it and recommend Christy!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Elisabeth · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible and unique!

Christy was my florist for my wedding on 10/13/18. Honestly- it was the BEST experience and one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. Her flower farm is beautiful- being able to walk through and see all of her hard work and care to her beautiful creations is awesome. She met with me and my mother for two hours for our consultation and really spent time getting know not only my plans for the wedding and my vision- but me as well! She really is a true artist and I was thrilled with my bouquet and bridesmaids as well. Christy also did my centerpieces which I would absolutely recommend. It saved me so much time and it was one less thing to stress about. Again- everything was perfect. I would 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • JMK1037

Jenna · Married on 07/21/2018

The best. :)

I cannot give enough praise to Christy at Wild Blossom Hollow. Not only is she extremely talented but she is also one of the kindest, funniest humans I've had the pleasure of knowing. She used her home-grown flowers to craft GORGEOUS bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for my wedding in July and I would highly recommend her talent to any bride looking for a florist!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Wild Blossom Hollow Pricing

Wild Blossom Hollow Price Rates

Wild Blossom Hollow FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 215.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 2300 Straight Rd Forestville, NY, 14062 See on map