Flower Gallery Reviews

Flower Gallery 2
Flower Gallery 3

Laura Finerty · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Flowers

Luck at the Flower Gallery is amazing. Her has a gift for creating the most incredible flower arrangements. Everything was perfect. Luck is very familiar with our venue - The Biltmore - she made it easy - the flowers were delivered, set up and taken down by her team on time and all within budget. I highly recommend Luck and the Flower Gallery - absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Flower Gallery 4

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Luck knocked it out of the park! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She knew exactly what I had envisioned and made it reality. I cannot say enough great things!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Flower Gallery 5
    Flower Gallery 6

Terri · Married on 03/17/2018

Luck is fabulous !! We all fell in love with her and her designs the first time we met her. She was a treasure to work with and made everything perfect for our daughters wedding.

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • F

F · Married on 10/14/2017

My son had a destination wedding in Asheville North Carolina. I am so glad our event planner Mary Bell Events recommended Flower Gallery of Asheville. They were great!

We worked with Luck the owner, she was amazing to work with. Luck was always available for phone calls and answered e-mails the same day. All her flowers were fresh and beautiful. Luck is very creative and talented. Luck and her staff did beautiful mercury glass candle holders for the rehearsal dinner and all the flowers on Saturday for the ceremony and reception. The bride, bridesmaids and boutonniere flowers were gorgeous.

Luck and her talented staff was there to set up all weekend for all of the events. Luck personally supervised the setup of the ceremony and reception to make sure everything was perfect and it was.

The ceremony was absolutely breathtaking the chairs and arch were made of tree branches. The chairs were placed in horseshoe design with white cushion seats. The arch had beautiful white flowers with thin white fabric. The center aisle was the final touch with white rose pedals on each side of the aisle that had a curly cue at the back that made a beautified entrance for the bridal party and bride.

I did not think Luck could top the rehearsal dinner and ceremony until I saw the centerpieces at the reception. The centerpieces on the tables had towering twisted tree branches topped with a large arrangement of fresh flowers mixed with twigs. At the base of the tree branches were fresh flowers mixed with moss. The final touch was the rose petals sprinkled on the table which went beautifully with the gold chargers, gold trim glasses, gold table numbers and table cards.
    The tables were a beautiful combination of rustic and elegance
    The tables were the most gorgeous centerpieces I ever saw.

If you are having a wedding or any event I would HIGHLY recommend the Flower Gallery of Asheville. They have beautiful flowers and outstanding service.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Jaime · Married on 12/17/2016

Absolutely beautiful! My only complaint is that my bouquet was super heavy so I had to hold it kind of high and awkward which hid my dress in some pictures... but I asked for a huge cascading bouquet and it was absolutely beautiful. The floral arch was amazing and they did a tasteful arrangement for my hair that was not too over the top. Bridesmaids bouquets smelled amazing, everything was perfect. It was a Christmas wedding but it didn't look insanely holiday. Very pleased! I didn't have to have very specific ideas, Luck (florist) just took what I said and ran with it.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Marlee · Married on 12/03/2016

I would absolutely recommend Luck - she completely captured my vision and was so accommodating when I made some last minute changes. I feel like I got very lucky with her - she made my special day stunning.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Megan · Married on 10/10/2015

I had my wedding in the Champagne Cellar at Biltmore. Luck, and her team did such a tremendous job on my venue. She truly transformed the cold damp room into what could be seen in a magazine. She took exactly what I envisioned and made it happen. My guest could not believe their eyes when they walked into the room. I heard comments from fairytale, enchanting, romantic, intimate, and the list goes on. If you are looking for a florist PLEASE go with Flower Gallery of Asheville. They are reasonably priced and you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Alexandra · Married on 09/05/2015

Luck and Flower Gallery of Asheville were absolutely terrific!! Not only is Luck a joy (and hilarious) to work with, she is a floral genius!! Luck was reasonably priced and the quality of her work was absolutely breath taking!! She created flowers for the altar that were so stunning and made the mountains shine and she also transformed our reception venue to a floral masterpiece with her assortment of low and high centerpieces. I told my wedding planner what type of look I was going for and they both delivered beautifully!! Luck was even at my wedding setting up the flowers and when my husband, Rory and I were about to do our sparkler exit, we hear Luck!! She had come back to the venue at 11pm to hear what everyone thought of her flowers!! :) Everyone was so impressed by them and having her at the exit was very fun and a highlight of our night!! She is spectacular!! We love her!!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Nancy · Married on 08/22/2015

Luck was extremely easy to work with and helped us stay within our budget. The flowers were beautiful at the wedding and reception! I highly recommend Flower Gallery!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Nick and Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2015

We were so blessed to work with luck at the flower gallery of Asheville . She is amazing at what she does and we can't say enough how much she means to us.
    Luck went above and beyond for us when she didn't have to. Our wedding flowers were amazing and we just love how it all turned out!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 08/10/2014

I was so impressed by the work provided by the Flower Gallery! The experience was great from beginning to end. Luck, the owner, responded quickly to any questions I had. Additionally, she was kind and informative throughout the entire process. Despite my wedding being smaller than most at the Biltmore, she made me feel as though it was the most important wedding in the world. The arrangements and setup were absolutely stunning! It was even better than I could have imagined. My guests raved about how beautiful the arrangements were all night! I'm so glad I did my research and chose The Flower Gallery. Thanks Luck!

Sent on 08/11/2014

The flower gallery provided me with the most beautiful flowers for my wedding day! During the ceremony the made me this beautiful arch with flowers and rustic hints (it was so beautiful). The reception looked like a page out of HGTV beautiful rustic centerpieces with floral accents and candles everywhere. They did a amazing job, Ms.Mary Bell planned the wedding and she did such a wonderful job not only organzing all the flowers but also with all my vendors, the wedding would not have been so special if it wasn't for her. This was a destination wedding and even from 1000's of miles away they made my dream wedding absolutely perfect! Flowers were beyond comparision to anything I have seen.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Jenine · Married on 10/01/2013

The Flower Gallery is amazing! They will work with you to make every detail perfect. Mary Bell is professional, helpful, and sincere! Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2013

They are the nicest, most professional people with absolutely stunning presentations.

Sent on 10/07/2013

In our search for a florist in the Asheville area for my daughter's wedding,
    I contacted two local florists. One of these was the Flower Gallery. Our
    decision to hire the Flower Gallery was based on their quick response to our
    initial inquiry, and after meeting with their representative, we were very
    impressed with the options provided for both the ceremony and the reception.
    As we worked with them over time, changes were made on what we needed, and
    these were made easily and professionally. The day of the wedding,
    everything was as beautiful as had been presented in our initial meeting.
    The customer service and quality of the flowers, both silk and live were
    simply beautiful. I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Hannah · Married on 09/07/2013

I was very pleased with Asheville Flower Gallery. I was planning a wedding from a distance and did not have access to face to face coversation. They were very accomidating and used to destination weddings and only asked for a few pictures and a few color swatches that my wedding party would be wearing and they took it from there. I felt like they were able to communicate their vision of my wedding very well verbally to the point where I could imagine it. I did not have a too much knowledge about specific flowers that I wanted in the wedding and what blooms were in season, so I really trusted their expertise and I am glad that I did. Aside from the visible talent they offer, they also went outisde of their job description and provided a lot of support to my mother who was takign on most of the stress because she lived in North Carolina and I didnt. We delt primarly with Mary Bell, who was amazing and very good at her job. If she offers advice take it.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Rex and karen · Married on 09/07/2013

The Flower Gallery, and Mary Bell in particular, went above and beyond their call of duty, to make our daughters wedding so very special. It was a day that we will never forget, and they were a very important part of it. Thanks once again for everything! We will certainly recommend you to anyone!

Rex and Karen Angel

Sent on 10/18/2013

Anne · Married on 08/24/2013

Outstanding service and the team created a special atmosphere for the wedding with the flower arrangements. Without any hesitation, I would recommend the Flower Gallery to others planning a wedding in the Asheville area.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2013

The Flower Gallery of Asheville provided bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières for our wedding. From the first time I spoke with Mary Bell, it was clear she knew what she was doing and she had lots of great ideas and input. I am a novice when it comes to flowers so it was very helpful to have her guiding the way. Even when I completely changed my mind on the type of flowers, she was great and just rolled with it. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and had lovely added touches like gold wire around the groomsmen boutonnières and ribbon on the bridesmaid's bouquets that matched our color scheme. I would highly recommend the Flower Gallery.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Flower Gallery made gorgeous arrangements for my wedding. Mary Bell was responsive and a pleasure to work with. We simply exchanged images and I answered a few color scheme and theme questions and the day of I was blown away with what she had designed. Unique and very much my style! They were delivered on time with vases/water to keep them fresh. A perfect embellishment to my wedding.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Laura · Married on 07/20/2013

My flowers from Flower Gallery were absolutely beautiful! Mary did such a great job on them. I live 5 hours away from Asheville and only communicated with her through e-mail and a few phone calls. She was very prompt and so polite. I sent her pictures of exactly what I wanted my bouquet and centerpieces to look like. They looked even better than the pictures! I even told her to do the boutineers and corsages however she thought would look good with the rest of my flowers and they looked to pretty too! I had a summer wedding so I wanted lots of wild flowers and vibrant colors and that is EXACLTY what I got! They were gorgeous! Guests at the wedding even talked about how pretty everything looked! If you want some amazing flowers Mary Bell (wedding consultant) is who you need to talk with! Book early so your wedding date does not get taken!!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Laurie · Married on 07/13/2013

Mary with the Flower Gallery was great! I was never able to meet with her in person but we spoke over the phone many times and emailed back and forth routinely. I really didn't know what I wanted at first but she drew up a sketch based off of some of my ideas and emailed it to me. I have trouble visualizing things without actually seeing them so this was very helpful for me! The flower arrangements in the ballroom were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. The bouquets were very pretty. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was the size of my bouquet. I wanted something smaller since I am only 5 feet tall and petite. My bouquet was very pretty but I would have preferred something more along the size of my bridesmaids. This was a detail that I did stress on more than one occasion so I was surprised the day of when I saw how large it was. For most brides this is probably not a big deal though :)

Sent on 09/12/2013

Chrissy · Married on 06/22/2013

Wow!! I was in love with my flowers the entire day. Mary did an awesome job at Flower Gallery in working with me and my wishes. She worked with my budget to create a fairy-tale wedding! I would certainly recommend the Flower Gallery for any wedding and budget, they will work their magic to make it beautiful.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Lyndsay · Married on 06/22/2013

Mary and everyone else at the Flower Gallery were incredibly helpful, responsive and professional leading up to my wedding and day of my wedding. The flowers were incredible and exactly what I envisioned without having to give Mary any direction. I just told her what I was envisioning and she made it happen. I would definitely recommend Flower Gallery to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/26/2013

The flowers were beyond all expectations. Could not have been more beautiful. Flower Gallery made it a fairy tale. I would recommend again and again.

Sent on 08/08/2013