23 Reviews for Florida Nuptials - Destin and Panana City Beach Officiants

No Denomination (1)
23 Florida Nuptials - Destin and Panana City Beach Officiants Reviews

Florida Nuptials is an amazing wedding vendor! They are very professional and provide excellent service! We were married on New Years Day 01/01/2018 and everything was perfect. Our officiant was Walter. He was dressed in the outfit we choose and spoke with passion! It is easy to see that both Walter and Mary Jo love being apart of your big day. They were extremely flexible as we needed to move our time up last minute. Mary responded friendly and quickly through the entire process. We also choose to do the sand ceremony and I am 100% happy we did. We had three children that were involved in the sand ceremony and it was an extra special moment for our family! I also went with the medium photography package! I can’t wait to see the pictures as Mary has great ideas and went out in the freezing cold on the beach and took her time to get the best shots. I do be mean freezing! She is a dedicated professional wedding photographer and vendor. I highly recommend. The prices are more than reasonable too!
Thank you both for an amazing wedding!
Ashley Strauss

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

had a wedding june 8th 2017 but originally scheduled for june 6th but I had to change it due to weather. mary was very helpful with the change and the house process of changing the wedding to the last picture was taken all exceeded my expecatations. very impressed.

Profile Picture Andy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

They did an awesome job. We had two fussy babies with us and were very nervous. They were great with the kids and the inclement wheather. Walter held our baby daughter while officiating and MJ handled difficult photography like a pro. I would recommend them to anyone. They turned our entire trip around for us, somehow managed to turn a travel weary couple with two fussy babies into a happy family, thanks from marcus and jamie. ??

Profile Picture Marcus, 9/5/16, 1 Review
3.2

Mary Jo was very helpful, we only hired her for photos and the decorations for the ceremony. The decorations were awesome but I had given her sample pictures I wanted and she didn't come to the ceremony with them. I understand when things happen to your phone but it ruined memories for the biggest day of my life so I was really disappointed that she didn't have a backup or have them printed. Then acted like I was bugging her to get the pictures long after they should have been finished.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography

Mary Jo and Walter made our wedding fantastic. We got exactly what we wanted...a nice intimate simple but elegant beach wedding. I had researched a lot of companies that wanted an arm and a leg for a deposit and ceremony. Florida Nuptials was by far the best price and worth every penny! Mary Jo is who I spoke with primarily and she is more than helpful! She also did our photography that day a was sweet enough to send us a sneak peek of some photos. Walter, who performed our ceremony was so personable and professional. He didn't mind our 3 year old diggin in the sand all around him during the ceremony. BOTH Mary Jo and Walter made our wedding memorable and enjoyable.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

This company was AMAZING! We planned a quick turnaround surprise vow renewal ceremony (2 weeks) & they were wonderful to work with! Very responsive, so easy to work with, and met our every need!! The ceremony was perfect! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a Florida beach wedding!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend this company! They helped us work in a last minute service on a holiday weekend. Everyone was professional and very helpful. We wanted a low key, yet charming ceremony for an affordable price, and that is exactly what we got. They made our special day very meaningful! Lanette

Profile Picture Lanette, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

My fiancée and I were trying to plan a beach wedding from a state other than where the wedding would be held. Mary Jo was very helpful in giving us options for locations, times, etc. She smoothed all my jittery bride nerves and helped me feel very confident in the whole process. Our wedding was wonderful. Walter performed an absolutely beautiful ceremony and the photos Mary Jo took are beautiful! This is from someone who hates having her picture made. I am so proud of them! I highly recommend Florida Nuptials to anyone wanting a simple, yet beautiful and very affordable beach wedding. Very pleased with everything!

Profile Picture Lana, 5/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

Wonderful ceremony. Couldn't have asked for a more professional officiant. Would highly. Recommend

Profile Picture Charlotte, 2/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

MaryJo and Walter made the most important day of our lives more memorable than we could have ever imagined. There level of professionalism, expertise and attention to detail was far above and beyond our expectations. WORLD CLASS professionals with small town values. Thank you guys so much for an exceptional day!!! 7 stars

Profile Picture Jonathon, 1/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My bride Ginger and I can’t thank you enough for an excellent experience. Walter performed our ceremony at St. Andrews Bay on a beautiful evening last week. He was so friendly and professional we had exactly the wedding we wanted – simple and relaxing. It could not have been any easier. Thanks again!

Profile Picture User4319001, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Planning a wedding from Tennessee, that's going to happen in Florida can be a bit stressful. However MJ and Walter made it easier than I ever thought possible. The weather was bad, the traffic was bad, and it seemed everything that could go wrong, did! None of those circumstances affected these guys. The wedding was stunning, the pictures were awesome, and I could not have asked for nicer people to work with.
Our day was amazing!

Profile Picture Csndice, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I booked the Basic Package we opted to add the Medium Photo Package with Decorations, the Sand Ceremony and the Jumping of the Broom from Florida Nuptials for our beach wedding. My husband left all the planning up to me and I must say Mary Jo was amazing! She answered every email and returned phone calls quickly. Bryan (who was our officiant) was amazing as well, he was very professional and made the ceremony feel very personal and intimate. After the wedding we had our photo-shoot with Mary-Jo who was again, amazing. She incorporated our daughter into the photo-shoot with us while the most beautiful sunset took place behind us. We can't wait to receive our photos I'm sure they will be amazing. My husband and I waited what seemed be a lifetime for this day and Florida Nuptials made it well worth the wait. We are very happy with them and grateful to them for helping make our special day so amazing. We would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Ranishia, 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography

Mary Jo and Walter were an absolute pleasure to work with. The day of our beach wedding a huge storm moved in. After constant contact (thank you) we were quite sure we would have to reschedule our wedding. They worked with us so well, were completely understanding of our concerns about the weather, helped us weigh all of our options and were even willing to reschedule for the next day. One hour, before our originally scheduled ceremony was to start, the clouds and rain cleared and the sun came out. As soon as we called to say the wedding was still on they headed straight to our ceremony sight! Walter was very sweet, professional and knowledgeable. He made our ceremony special for all of us. Mary Jo was very kind and took pictures from every angle imaginable! We definitely made the right choice by choosing Florida Nuptials to officiate our wedding!

Profile Picture Annie, 8/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

These were some nice folks that really helped my fiancee and I have a great beach elopement on the last day of our vacation. We've been together 5 years and decided to go ahead and tie the knot. We didn't want anything fancy, just simple and beach beautiful. We got just what we wanted with the nice man that married us and the pretty pictures that were taken by the photographer. It was exactly the way we hoped it would be, and I recommend the company with high marks.

Profile Picture Dana, 3/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My fiance and I decided to move our wedding day up and have a Christmas wedding on the beach while we were on vacation. We liked the people that did our wedding. They were helpful as I shifted gears to move the date up and make plans. The officiant did a great job, and we like the photos that the photographer took. We are very happy with our choice to use them

Profile Picture Myra , 12/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

They were very friendly people as I made my plans, and answered my questions when I needed help. They even suggested that I move my time up an hour since daylight savings had just kicked in, which is something I never would have thought of. The result of that suggestion gave us the perfect sunset wedding and beautiful photos to remember our wedding day with. Our officiant (Walter - I think) was really nice and very professional with his service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking about getting married.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Walter Spriggins and Florida nuptials was absolutely amazing! They were quick to be in touch with us, and took the time to look over our wants for our ceremony to be perfect! They conducted a ceremony that brought tears to my eyes. My husband was evening fighting back his tears. It was amazing and we thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chris and I booked the Platinum Package with Florida Nuptials for our dream of a beach wedding. We were nervous about booking someone we never met out of state and putting everything in their hands, but they did not disappoint us at all. In fact, they answered every email and returned phone calls. The decorations and photos exceeded our expectations and the people were very helpful and friendly. We are very happy with them and glad we had them as part of our beautiful wedding day

Profile Picture Wyndy, 9/22/12, 1 Review

I hired Florida Nuptials to officiate my son's wedding and we were extremely pleased with the services. Mary Jo was very helpful in offering advise about some of the details that we didn't think about before we arrived to Destin. Walter performed a beautiful ceremony and even moved my son to tears.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
1.4

Horrible Scam!!! Mary Jo came and took the photos and I have never seen or received one photo months later! she was the only photographer! I do not have any photos from my big day. Her story is the SD card has been damaged, I have not received an apology, a refund, or even a conversation of how they plan to cover the personal damage and loss to me! As a professional photographer you would think they would back up files that are so important. This was not done. Now that she has told me my photos are lost forever I have not received a refund and she will not even take my phone calls. If you want to see a picture from your wedding go with a vendor that actually cares about the importance of the services in which you hired them for, because Mary clearly does not care about what she has taken from me and my family.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Autumn, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow!!! My wife and I had no moments of regret with the company. We emailed back and forth about 25 times prior to the wedding, and each response was accurate and complete. I'm from a small town in GA, and this service seemed like good 'ol hometown business. Their word was exactly what we got. The people were curtious and professional. If you're looking for a hassle-free, beautiful experiance then look no farther because you're here.

Profile Picture Paul, 3/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot say enough good things about Florida Nuptials. We only required officiant services as I had my own photographer and other details in place. We felt like they were part of my family. We had difficulty getting our vows to them via email but Mary Jo was reassuring and eased my mind that we would get this handled, and she did. She has a true heart for weddings. This is not just a job for her but a passion and it shows. I would use them again, hands down!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/10/10, 5 Reviews