Flora Organica Designs Reviews

Flora Organica Designs 4
Flora Organica Designs 5
Flora Organica Designs 6

Melissa · Married on 08/28/2018

I couldn’t have loved my flowers more. I sent Faye two sample photos of my vision and she created a bouquet that was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I couldn’t stop looking at and smelling my flowers! Faye made my wedding extra special with her work. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Flora Organica Designs 7
    Flora Organica Designs 8
    Flora Organica Designs 9

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2018

Faye is a flower genius! Not only did she get my vision spot on with my bridal party flowers, but she went above & beyond to make the most adorable flower girl purse with moss and succulents and gorgeous blooms. She was so great with the last minute changes to corsages and boutonnieres when some of my bridal party couldn’t make it to the wedding and she always responded to emails within 48 hours. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs flowers whether for a wedding or any special occasion. She can definitely accommodate your needs and exceed your expectations!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Flora Organica Designs 10
    Flora Organica Designs 11
    Flora Organica Designs 12

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2016

Faye created a stunning bouquet for my elopement! There were so many different kinds of unique flowers in my bouquet, I couldn't stop looking at it! She was extremely easy to work with. I'm so glad her beautiful flowers were a part of our big day, I wish I could have kept them forever!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

I planned a fairytale wedding in the redwoods, and Faye truly delivered flowers for a fairytale!!! Stunning in every way, from my bouquet to my cake the flowers left me and my guests speechless! Trust me, she alone is worth having your wedding in Northern California!!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Angela · Married on 07/07/2015

Faye was really helpful when we were unable to figure what would be best to choose from. The bouquet and boutonnier came out beautifully. The centerpieces were also a great addition to our dinner setting. Thanks so much for all of your hard work, Faye!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Molli · Married on 06/13/2015

Faye owns Flora Organica and she is absolutely amazing. Her modern take on flowers is so refreshing. She listened to everything I loved during our consultation, making suggestions about flowers that could handle the heat of our wedding. The day of the wedding we were running late to get the flowers and she was super flexible, even though we kind of jammed up her day :) She even added (expensive) peonies to my bouquet without a charge, declaring they "looked more beautiful". I would use Flora Organica for any event, or even to send flowers for any reason. Thanks Faye and FO!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Daryn · Married on 09/19/2014

Faye did an amazing job creating the flowers for our wedding and made them look better than I could have imagined, she had great ideas and was so easy to work with. We are so glad we found her.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Julie · Married on 08/09/2014

Faye was unbelievable. I wanted a modern but mystical woodsy wedding, and she made every one of my ideas come to life. He choice of flowers, bouquets, and centerpieces were spot on. When my ideas for our ceremony flowers weren't working out she threw in the perfect idea, and made us a rug of incredible flowers to stand on. It was so special.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 06/08/2013

Faye did an absolutely amazing job on the flowers for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. She was very pleasant to work with too!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Rowena · Married on 09/01/2012

I bought my flowers from Flora Organica's etsy shop. All of our bouquets and boutonnieres were made from dried flowers. I was beyond delighted with the flowers - they were (and are!) absolutely beautiful - so romantic and pretty! At our wedding, so many people commented on how lovely our flowers were, and my sisters, who were bridesmaids, were so excited to be able to take their poseys home with them! I can recommend Flora Organica unreservedly - the flowers were gorgeous, Faye was incredibly helpful about personalizing the designs and incorporating different blooms into the bouquets, and the price was incredibly reasonable. Outstanding shop.

Sent on 09/09/2012
  • iluvhumboldt

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2009

Our plants and flowers were perfect and gorgeous. Faye really knows what she is doing. She suggested live plants for the 30+ tables we had because our wedding was in June in Trinity County (hot, hot, hot). Thank goodness because it was over 100 degrees that day and everything she provided, including bouquets, held up great and looked perfect the whole time. Didn't have to worry about my flowers once because Faye is so professional, talented and knowledgeable.

Sent on 12/30/2012
  • User4052065 · 2+ years ago

Stunning bouquets! She made what was in my head become a reality. I can't say enough how amazing my flowers look and smelled. Plus they are a local, organic florist.

Sent on 11/03/2014