Fleurie Reviews

18 | Reedley, CA

18 Reviews for Fleurie

Toni · Married on 09/02/2017

Laurie was absolutely amazing! Her work was nothing but perfect! She made all my wedding dreams come true! Nothing but greenery was what I wanted and that’s exactly what I got! I would highly recommend Fleurie Flowers!! Outstanding service!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Bailey · Married on 10/14/2016

I had so many expectations looking for a florist and Laurie did not disappoint. In fact, she far exceeded my expectations, executed my vision, and also managed to put her creative touch to her floral designs. My first meeting with Laurie, I shared with her that my late father was a florist and that she had a lot to live up to. I also shared with her that I chose her as my vendor based on the fact that her esthetic was so similar to my father's. She embraced the challenge and blew me and my guests away with her use of color and her creativity. She allowed us to use so many of our own vases/glasses and offered so many suggestions and ideas which helped amp up our vision. She was quick to respond to inquiries and was very flexible. She also offers clients the options of sharing a Pinterest board with their more specific vision, which is great for me as I am a very visual person. She grows many of her flowers in her own garden and she truly is a green thumb. Her passion is evident and I would highly recommend Laurie if you are looking for someone who will offer you style, creativity, vision, and professionalism. Say YES to Fleurie!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Fleurie's reply:

Thank you SO much Bailey. You were a dream of a client to work with! I was touched by the sentimentality of all of your ideas, and that you and your mom chose me to honor your dad's memory in flowers. I will not forget the experience!

Marlena · Married on 10/08/2016

Laurie was an absolute joy to work with. If you're the type of bride that hires talented people and lets them do their thing, Fleurie will blow your mind. I had never seen such gorgeous hydrangeas in my whole life. Laurie listened to my vision and executed flawlessly. She also was super flexible when table configurations changed and even helped transport a prop that we forgot to give the venue last minute. The only hiccup was she forgot my grandfather's corsage; however, we were able to take a corsage from a greeter so it was not a huge deal. Laurie is not just a florist but a true artist and I would recommend her services whole heartedly to anyone.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Fleurie's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to be your floral designer! I loved that I was able to get such gorgeous, naturally blue hydrangeas to reflect and honor your heritage. I am so sorry that there was the error in the boutonniere count, but glad that a solution was figured out in the end. Your ideas and decor selections for Victorian Gardens venue were all so beautiful when put together for your wedding day. Thank you again!

Erica · Married on 09/17/2016

The most beautiful floral arrangements and amazing attention to detail. Laurie was my florist for my wedding. She was personable and professional from day one.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

I feel so fortunate that Laurie from Fleurie Flower Studio was the florist for my wedding! Laurie was incredibly professional and personable from day one. Whether it was at an in-person meeting or conversing over email, Laurie listened to my ideas and provided thoughtful responses to my questions. She is extremely knowledgable in and passionate about floral design, and it is clear that she invests her heart, soul and creativity into each project/client. Plus, she is just a lovely person all around.

The florals at the wedding were absolutely beautiful! I was obsessed with my bouquet and loved the arrangements for the ceremony and reception. I knew everything was going to look incredible, but seeing everything in person blew me away! It was everything I wanted and more.

Central California is lucky to have such an incredibly professional, passionate and creative florist. I look forward to recommending Fleurie Flower Studio to friends/family getting married in the future.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Katina · Married on 11/21/2015

Working with Laurie was amazing! She helped me make my vision come to life. I knew what I liked and she took it and ran with it. It's hard to picture what all the flowers will look like the day of but Laurie was able to be creative with my ideas and come up with a few of her own. Once all put together, it was breathtaking! So many guests complemented on how beautiful the flowers were. Not only did Laurie do stunning work (with the help of her daughter on the setup of the day of...thank you;) she was so easy to work with!! I wouldn't have had it any other way:)

Sent on 02/10/2016

Fleurie's reply:

Thank you, you were such a dream to work with too! Loved your concept, style and colors!

Jessica · Married on 02/15/2015

My Sister in Law used Fleurie for our baby shower/surprise wedding ceremony and the work was beautiful! She knew understood exactly what I did not want which translated into exactly what I wanted. Absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion.

Sent on 02/26/2015
  • jumpatchances@gmail.com

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2014

Laurie at Fleurie was so amazing to work with!! The process leading up to our wedding was so easy and she was extremely professional and flexible as we figured out what I was looking for. We used Pinterest to bounce ideas back and forth which was SUCH a great idea to put together my vision. She was extremely sensitive to our budget and was able to suggest cheaper alternatives to some of the expensive flowers we wanted in order to keep our dollars in line. Once she had the flowers and overall feel we were looking for she created these MASTERPIECES. When she delivered them to the venue my jaw almost hit the floor. Every single piece she created for us was gorgeous. She delivered them in great condition and was spot on with her delivery time. I would recommend her to everyone!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Shannon · Married on 12/22/2013

Laurie Garza was very professional, enthusiastic, and open-minded. I did not have a truly clear idea of what exactly I wanted, but was able to give her a general idea as far as flower and color preferences and trusted her to come up with creative and beautiful designs, and that is exactly what she did. My emails and phone calls were always promptly replied to, which after working with multiple vendors for the wedding, I found to be of utmost importance. Do not leave the bride wondering and waiting! And Laurie never kept me waiting.

We mapped out exactly what type of designs I would need, including my bouquet, two bridesmaids bouquets, six boutonnieres, two corsages, multiple decorative garlands, 8 centerpieces for the main tables, as well as multiple other arrangements for the cake and food tables, wreaths for the entrance, oh! and super cute designs for the chairs near the aisle and for the chairs for the bride and groom during the reception. As well as small centerpieces for our tables at our rehearsal dinner. Laurie can also provide various decorative pieces for rent, as well as the use of an array of beautiful vases and containers for the arrangements. This was an added bonus as I did not have to find and purchase the containers myself, but instead "rented" them from Fleurie for the day. I preferred this as I was able to have creative and visually interesting elements that I never would have thought of on my own, and did not accumulate multiple items I would personally never use again! Laurie and her assistant were excellent at setting up and taking down each of the design elements, which left me free to get ready for my big day without worrying about how things would look.

Laurie is clearly passionate about the work that she does, and manages to be genuinely excited and involved with each of her clients as she works with us to make our hopes and visions come to fruition, and often better than we anticipated.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Emily · Married on 05/26/2013

Unique style and makes sure you get what you want and what you pay for. Well worth the investment.

Sent on 06/21/2013

I never even had the chance to meet with Fleurie because I lived in another state but on my wedding day, she delivered my flowers and they turned out even better than what I described over pinterest and the phone. They honestly were the best part of my weeding when it came to vendors and all the guests were impressed with the bouquets!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Shannon · event on: 11/04/2012

Laurie was hired to create centerpieces for a fundraiser for our local Friends of the Library board's annual "Dinner in the Library." The event is designed so that each table has a table host, usually an author, artist, or community member involved in interesting things. We provided Laurie with the list of table topics and she proceeded to dream up the most magnificent centerpieces, each with a truly unique personality and story to tell through the use of flowers, found objects, and interesting vessels. For instance, one table with a topic on local music, had a centerpiece that was an antique record player, with a record covered in beautiful succulents! So imaginative! I wish I could post pictures here.

Though the table hosts and the food (and wine!) are always well regarded at this event, the floral arrangements for the 2012 dinner were absolutely the highlight! It was so exciting to see what Laurie can do with a theme and her imagination. Usually events like this consist of your usual vase with a few flowers, or each arrangement exactly the same. But what Laurie did for our event made the evening truly exceptional. I particularly enjoyed her use of so many local items, including fresh fruit and cotton!

Laurie was incredibly professional, enthusiastic, reliable, and prompt. Though she is popular with the wedding crowds, I highly recommend her for any event you are hosting that needs a little extra something!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Linda · Married on 06/30/2012

Laurie is an extremely creative and knowledgable floral designer. She made a magical wedding setting for my daughter and her husband. She created an aisle that was breathtaking and beyond our wildest imagination, a variety of table decorations strategically placed, large floral arrangements at the ceremony, wonderful bridesmaid bouquets, and the brides bouquet were outstanding and gorgeous. She created a magical setting and I would highly recommend Laurie to all.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Fleurie's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! You and Gina were a joy to work with! Thanks for letting me run with my ideas and creativity. It was so rewarding for me to create for such a nice family.

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2012

Laurie was wonderful to work with and she created some beautiful bouquets for my wedding. She is very creative and picked out my flowers with little feedback from myself being that I'm not very familiar with flower types and didn't have a vision of what i wanted. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Fleurie's reply:

Thanks Alyssa! It was my pleasure to create flowers for your big day!

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2011

Laurie was amazing to work with! She took all the ideas I had in my head and turned them into reality. She nailed my vision so perfectly that I cried when she brought my bouquet to me on the day of my wedding. Also, her presentation is beautiful! Every last detail is perfection.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Fleurie's reply:

Thanks Nicole! I loved your style and ideas- you are one creative lady, and I appreciate that! Your vision was a joy to bring to reality.
    Thank you for choosing me as your florist.

Lindsay · Married on 05/28/2011

Laurie was an absolute pleasure all-around. She did the perfect job creating THE MOST beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen. She listens to your input and adds so much more with her creative ideas. The wedding party and guests couldn't have said more nice things about her beautiful work. She went above and beyond and I have since recommended her work to family and friends. Thanks again, Fleurie!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Fleurie's reply:

Thanks Lindsay! Your flowers were a joy to create, I loved working with you and all of your bridal party- they were so fun! Thanks soooo very much for the referrals too, I really appreciate it.

Diane · Married on 10/09/2010

Amazing woman with amazing talent who can capture your dreams and make them come true!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Fleurie's reply:

Oh Diane, I still love looking the pictures of you and all your family and friends- holding my flowers- such love and joy shining through. I sincerely appreciate that you trusted in me to make your vision a reality. I am also so grateful that you referred Fleurie to your friends and I got to do their flowers too!

Laurie with Fleurie exceeded our expectations. She did an incredible job and we are so thankful she was a part of our special day.

Sent on 05/29/2016