Fresh Cut Wholesale

Visalia, CA View map Visit website

Fresh Cut Wholesale Flowers is a wedding florist in Visalia, California, since 1994. The company boasts strong working relationships with wholesalers and flower farms and is proud to provide couples with affordable florals for their big day. Owned by Manuel and Veronica Ramirez, the florist has designed thousands of bouquets and arrangements for weddings and special occasions in various styles and themes. With a keen eye for detail and composition, the team strives to create high-quality designing experiences, paying special attention to couples’ needs and budgets.

Fresh Cut Wholesale Flowers offers customized flower packages for weddings, featuring bouquets, centerpieces, and wholesale blooms. Couples can discuss their color scheme and ideas with an in-house designer, choosing from locally sourced and seasonal flowers. Newlyweds are sure to enjoy the wedding flower planning process from the initial consultation to the bouquet toss.

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Manuel and his wife Veronica from fresh cut Flowers were absolute sweethearts. Manuel was so patient with all of my constant changes and the ending result was stunning! My bouquet was more beautiful that I ever imagined. I gave him photos for inspo and he made it 10x better that what I expected. I highly recommend fresh cut flowers for any of your floral needs. They're work is absolutely stunning! Thank you for giving me my dream bouquet❤️
    Justien Married on 11/08/2014
    Fresh Cut Wholesale was so helpful with helping me pick the right flowers for my special day. I ordered my flowers 2 weeks before my wedding and they were able to accommodate my needs. Not only were my flowers in on time but they were beautiful and of great quality!
    Alex Married on 11/14/2009
    Manuel was great. He was patient with us when we were indecisive, and very flexible if our demands could not be met because of the season we were in. The flowers we wanted were damaged due to a very unexpected storm, and Manuel was quick to recommend the best alternative for us since we were already so close to the wedding date.

620 E Main St Visalia, CA, 93292
559-315-0588

Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm Saturday: 8:00am to 2:00pm Sunday: Closed
Location of (Fresh Cut Wholesale)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding