522 Pollasky Ave, Clovis, CA 93612 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About A Secret Garden

A Secret Garden is a wedding florist company located in Clovis, California. Established in 1988, this family-owned and operated business lends its services to clients looking for expertly-conceived, contemporary floral arrangements. With a team made up of accomplished and seasoned professionals, A Secret Garden aims to achieve high standards of excellence for every wedding they cater to. Collaborating closely with their clients, this business strives to transform wedding visions into stunning realities.

Specializing in a wide range of styles and techniques, A Secret Garden produces fashionable designs to add the perfect finishing touches to any wedding celebration. Their team delivers each order to the couple’s chosen venue, sets up the arrangements, and takes care of any remaining flowers when all is said and done. Some additional services offered by A Secret Garden include:

• Client consultations and flower samples
  • Venue visits

A Secret Garden 6
A Secret Garden 7
  • Diana

Diana Arellano · Married on 04/28/2019

Quick communication and great service

Great service for my small wedding. She went out of her way to make me and extra boutonnière last minute when I lost count of what I had ordered. Flowers were fragrant and beautiful, and she wanted to make sure my arrangements were beautiful. Exceeded my expectations. And such a great and down to earth person!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    A Secret Garden 8

A Secret Garden's reply:

Thank you so much Diana! You were such a an easy going bride who knew what she wanted and it made my job so much easier. So happy that it was everything you wanted and more.

Taylor Del Real · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Experts!!

Now I am not doing this review because Aubrey is my now sister-in-law, I am doing this because they made my wedding look more beautiful than I could've imagined! I probably wasn't the easiest bride to work with either, considering I had no clue what I wanted....but they somehow knew exactly what I would love! I received so many compliments on my bouquet and I am 100% obsessed with it that I had my photographer make sure to include it in most of the pictures. Any question I had, Aubrey was immediate with her help. Despite her being a guest at my wedding, she was working her butt off making sure everything still looked great. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    A Secret Garden 9

A Secret Garden's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! XOXOXO Thank you for trusting me and listening to all my advice that I crammed down your throat. It did turn out beautiful and I can't wait to see the pictures!

A Secret Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Secret Garden 1
    Free Toss bouquet

Free toss bouquet for that end of the night fun!

• 522 Pollasky Ave Clovis, CA, 93612 See on map