A Secret Garden Reviews

9 | Clovis, CA

9 Reviews for A Secret Garden

Danielle Jimenez · Married on 03/14/2020

Stunning Floral Service!!

Holy moly! Brides, A Secret Garden (Aubrey) did a phenomenal job on our floral arrangements and capturing EXACTLY what we envisioned for our wedding! I was breathless when I saw my bouquet! It was better than perfect! She was so kind the entire process and was never pushy or made it seem that we needed more than we could afford or wanted. I really appreciated that!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Diana

Diana Arellano · Married on 04/28/2019

Quick communication and great service

Great service for my small wedding. She went out of her way to make me and extra boutonnière last minute when I lost count of what I had ordered. Flowers were fragrant and beautiful, and she wanted to make sure my arrangements were beautiful. Exceeded my expectations. And such a great and down to earth person!

Sent on 05/01/2019

A Secret Garden's reply:

Thank you so much Diana! You were such a an easy going bride who knew what she wanted and it made my job so much easier. So happy that it was everything you wanted and more.

Taylor Del Real · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Experts!!

Now I am not doing this review because Aubrey is my now sister-in-law, I am doing this because they made my wedding look more beautiful than I could've imagined! I probably wasn't the easiest bride to work with either, considering I had no clue what I wanted....but they somehow knew exactly what I would love! I received so many compliments on my bouquet and I am 100% obsessed with it that I had my photographer make sure to include it in most of the pictures. Any question I had, Aubrey was immediate with her help. Despite her being a guest at my wedding, she was working her butt off making sure everything still looked great. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 05/02/2019

A Secret Garden's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! XOXOXO Thank you for trusting me and listening to all my advice that I crammed down your throat. It did turn out beautiful and I can't wait to see the pictures!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn specht · Married on 03/16/2019

Kspecht, MOB. 3/16/19

Working with A Secret Garden was a dream! My daughter had a vision and they did not disappoint. The flowers were perfection. The customer service was fantastic. Aubrey was with us most of the day, she was a calming and helpful. Again, the star of the show, were the gorgeous flowers. Quality of work was a worth every penny! Thank you for making Veronika and Sam's day so special.

Sent on 04/30/2019

A Secret Garden's reply:

You guys were just as much the dream family to work with!! Creating her wedding was pushing my creative drive so much and I am so happy that it was ever bit of what she wanted!!

Veronika · Married on 03/16/2019

Aubrey is amazing!!

Aubrey did an AMAZING job on our wedding day. From our first meeting, we clicked and I knew I didn’t want to interview any other florists. I loved that Aubrey put together a Pinterest board so I could see things she was thinking of, comment my opinions, and add my own pins. It really helped us both develop my vision for my wedding flowers. Pricing was about what I had expected, which was nice (I’ve heard from friends about other places charging 2-5x the cost for way less quantity and quality than what my husband and I got). I had succulents in my bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquets, and the boutonnieres. Aubrey even put in several succulents I brought her that came from my grandmother’s garden. My mom refused to have a corsage, and Aubrey really worked with us to come up with creative alternatives (We went with a wrist cuff that had a very small succulent and flower arrangement. My mom me afterwards it was perfect.) Aubrey was even ok with us adding a couple last minute boutonnieres, an arrangement for a welcome sign, and decorations for our cake. The cake looked magical and perfect, and she did it with very minimal guidance from me (I was really stressed at that point and had just pinned a couple pictures to our board). Day of, Aubrey was there early getting things ready, showing me where my grandma’s succulents were in my bouquet, and pinning boutonnieres on my husband, the groomsmen, the fathers and grandfathers. She was stationed outside of the bridal room, and at one point we needed scissors for something and she burst in ready with scissors. I am just blown away by her helpfulness, upbeat attitude, preparedness, and enthusiasm. I love Aubrey and recommend Secret Garden so much!! Also go look at their Instagram, because if this review didn’t convince you their Instagram definitely will!

Sent on 09/09/2019

A Secret Garden's reply:

Thank you soooo much. I can't believe I am just now seeing this. I guess it was just what I needed at this moment! Such kind words! So beyond happy how it all came together! Xoxoxo

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2018

Just absolutely stunning!

In 2018, MY husband and I got married at Wolf Lakes Park in Sanger, CA. We Hired A Secret Garden Florist to take care of all our floral needs. I was blown away by how great of a job they did! All my bouquets were just incredible! The centerpieces & other floral decor turned out perfect! I gave them a general idea of what I was thinking and let them have all the creative freedom. It was just absolutely stunning! In addition to the incredible work they did, You can tell they just care and that’s what was important to me. I 100% recommend them for whatever your floral needs may be!

Sent on 12/05/2019

A Secret Garden's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha!!! I loved your theme and I ran with it! Love you and your whole family!

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely the best vendor you will work with!

A Secret Garden Florist was the most qualified vendor we worked with for our wedding. I had a dream and they made it happen (and even made it better)! Aubrey was easy to communicate with, gave us options that allowed us to stay within our budget and created beautiful scenery for our wedding with just a few conversations about my preferences. In person, they are warm and welcoming - we love them! We highly recommend them to everybody that we can.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Jennifer,
    Wow! That just made my day! You were so easy to work with and I am beyond happy to hear this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to respond.

Jesica · Married on 03/31/2018

Perfect work

Everything was easy. When I decided I wanted to change my mind about a centerpiece, Aubrey was more then understanding. She was a dream to work with and made sure I had no stress for our big day. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

A Secret Garden's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You booked early and we just took it one step at a time. My goal is to make it all come true! Xoxoxo

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2016

Pam is an amazing florist! She did an absolutely beautiful job on our wedding! I came to her with a vision a few pictures and she made my dream wedding a reality! Everything was perfect! She incorporated my family's personal and sentimental items in my bouquet and family table centerpiece. I'm still speechless at how perfect everything came out! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 04/30/2016