Ash + Ivy Floral Design

Exeter, CA View map Visit website

$995 Typical Price

Ash + Ivy Floral Design is a family-owned wedding florist located in Exeter, California. With more than 15 years of experience, the team here loves to help to-be-weds add even more beauty to their big day. They are happy to work with couples throughout the Central Valley and Central Coast areas.

The staff at Ash + Ivy Floral Design go the extra mile to make the design process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. They want to help you take your special day to the next level, and are happy to look after every little detail. Their creations can be used in various aspects of your day, from bouquets for the wedding party to draping and flowers for an arbor. Fresh blooms can also be provided for cake decor, as well as garlands to accent dining tables.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$140

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$995

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
4.7

• Amy
    Amy Married on 11/13/2021

Incredible!

Amy was awesome to work with and delivered the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. We couldn’t recommend her more.

Ash + Ivy Floral Design's reply:

Thank you again, Amy, so much for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful day! You were a joy to work with. Wishing you guys all the love and blessings in your union!
    Christina R. Married on 07/05/2020

Beautiful Rustic Barn Wedding Florals

Ash + Ivy created beautiful floral design for our wedding at the Cooper Molera Barn in downtown Monterey, CA in May of 2019. We love looking back at our photos because of the intricate floral designs, the bouquet designs were 10/10 and we would highly recommend. We had a few minor snags, there was 1 bridesmaid bouquet missing, which was not realized until 10 minutes before wedding start. We collected flowers from the table arrangements to create the missing bouquet.

I would have appreciated clear communication from Ash + Ivy from the start regarding the design of florals around our venue, in particular the alter design that draped over our cross was not exactly what I was looking for and lacked flowers. Ash + Ivy communicated with me mainly via email, had we met in person (this was pre-covid) I believe we could have been on the same page regarding the end result for what I was hoping for. I was asked to send reference pictures, which include two or three alter designs that would be attached to a cross, while I do take blame for not clearly specifying which of the three designs I wanted, the final outcome was a small piece of greenery that was not in proportion to the size of the cross and it lacked floral elements that I had hoped for.

Given the price was on the higher end I was disappointed with the centerpiece of the wedding and the missing bridesmaid bouquet. All of our wedding vendors reached out to check in after the wedding to confirm our satisfaction of service with a month of the event date, we are now almost 2.5 years later and we received a message for review from Ash + Ivy, it would have been appreciated had they reached out sooner.

Overall I was satisfied and would recommend Ash + Ivy, I would suggest being very clear and concise with your floral designs to that expectations are clearly laid out. I would also recommend a final check during the day of the event to confirm all purchased florals have been delivered.

W Cedar St Exeter, CA, 93221
831-272-8982
831-272-8982
Location of (Ash + Ivy Floral Design)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding