Flawless Events Reviews

29 | Middletown, DE

29 Reviews for Flawless Events

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2014

Michele and her girls were amazing. I had a tented wedding and had to bring everything in. Everything was perfectly seamless. From the tent being put up to the schedule of the entire day, Michele handled everything perfectly. She was constantly one step ahead and I didn't have to worry about a thing the entire day. Even my mom was able to relax and enjoy the dayI couldn't have has this kind of wedding without her and I wouldn't have wanted any kind of wedding without her! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Jody · Married on 09/21/2014

Michelle was my day-of coordinator for my wedding. From our first phone call she was helpful, and very attentive. She had never worked with a bride at Corradetti Glass Factory (my venue) before but you would've thought she had. Michelle was willing to do whatever she needed to make sure all went well. I work on the hill in DC, so I'm around a lot of super organized people that pay attention to details. Michelle is all of these things but she's so relaxed, and approachable which helped calm my wedding nerves. I cannot say how many people said how amazing my planner was. There was never a moment she didn't have an answer to any of my questions and she was extremely responsive to any call/email I had. To be honest, if anything went wrong that night, I certainly couldn't tell. Michelle and her team are the real deal. If you want a beautiful person inside and out that knows how to get the job done, Flawless events is it! XOXO

Sent on 09/29/2014

Susan · Married on 09/06/2014

Michele was absolutely fabulous. She was superwoman in my mind. I could not have imagined all the things that she thought of and took care of during our daughter's wedding. Her demeanor, under all circumstances, was professional, in control and with a smile. I knew I was in good hands from the first time we met.

Rachel · Married on 08/23/2014

Initially, I had hoped to do all the wedding planning myself, however, after consulting with several past brides a professional planner seemed to be the best fit. Michele with A Flawless Plan came highly recommended by several vendors. After checking a few references and meeting with Michele there was no other choice that she would be our planner. To say the least, working with Michele was an absolute dream. She is incredibly detail oriented, organized, extremely personable, and professional. During the planning process Michele was very easy to get in touch with and responsive via email, text, and phone. Like many brides to be fretting about the littlest of details Michele was able to calm those nerves and make suggestions that fit our day perfectly. In addition, Michele makes your event personal, which I for one appreciate, it's not just another day at the job for her. We are beyond grateful for her devotion to our wedding, thank you just doesn't seem like enough.

laura · Married on 08/09/2014

Hiring Michele was hands down the best decision I made while planning my wedding! I am a wedding coordinator myself so was unsure if I personally had a need to hire a day-of planner for my own wedding but I will say it again, absolutely best decision I made! I had a lot of vendors contracted for my wedding and to have a person they could call should they need to the day of made the day of my wedding completely stress free. Michele even contacted all of these vendors for me the week leading up to the wedding to ensure everyone was on the same page...small details like this which alleviated a lot of stress and time on my hands when I needed it most! Michele is detail oriented, organized, professional, attentive....I could go on and on! She knew which details were most important to me the day of the wedding and made sure to make everything happen smoothly. She seemed to magically appear when needed most throughout the day and evening (pins to fix my dress, bustle me, bandaid for my foot..). Thank you Michele and your staff for making my dream wedding flawless!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Mary · Married on 09/21/2013

I hired Michele for "day of coordinator" services. We were more than pleased with the job Michele and her staff did. She handled every detail for the entire week leading up to our wedding day which alieviated much anxiety for me. Even details I didnt even know were important she handled effortlessly. We had crappy weather mid-way through our reception which could have been a disaster but Michele made the weather a non-issue! I felt very comfortable having someone like Michele "in charge" on the day of our wedding to ensure everything went as planned and most importantly to ensure my husband and I could enjoy our wedding instead of worrying about the details. Would recommend Michele to anyone looking to make the most of their wedding day!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Karen · Married on 08/30/2013

Michele White was flawless as our wedding planner!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Michele was helpful, organized, diligent, responsive, creative, professional, prepared, and did an amazing job. I could go on and on with positive attributes. Simply put, Michele made everything easier and better for myself, the groom, and our parents. She made sure we had a great time at our wedding and made sure our guests did as well. She did not let any detail go overlooked. Before I could ask for something, she had already made sure it was done. I can't recommend her and her team enough!

Sent on 09/29/2013

B · Married on 08/10/2013

Michele White helped make my daughter's wedding a most wonderful occasion. We contracted her for the day of the wedding. She allowed me to pay less attention to detail and spend more time with my family. My stress level was greatly decreased, as she worked tirelessly that day, always in the background, but available to me and my daughter if any problems emerged. She reviewed the vendor contracts ahead of time, met the vendors and supervised their setups. All the while, I was with my daughter and her bridesmaids. We had a lovely day. I can't thank her enough.
    Barb

Sent on 12/10/2013

Janine · Married on 06/01/2013

We hired Michele and her team to serve as our wedding day-of coordinator and we have NO regrets about hiring them. Leading up to the wedding, everyone kept telling my husband and I that the actual wedding day is so frenetic and goes by so fast that it can be hard to enjoy - but not if you hire Michele! We were pleasantly surprised at how relaxed we were on our wedding day and looking back we will always remember how much fun we had. We did not have to worry about ANY details - everything from the reception centerpieces (which Michele and her team put together for each of our reception tables on the morning of our wedding), to where we needed to be throughout the day - they took care of it all! Michele has a very calm and professional demeanor that allowed her to manage any curve ball that was thrown her way, and she even managed to calm me down the day before during a breakdown moment:) We cannot express how appreciative we are of her team's services!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2012

There is so much I could write about Michele. First, our officiante stated he has never worked with such a wonderful planner before. Also, not many people can pull off a wedding on an island.
    My husband Charlie and I hired MIchele for the full service two years ago. Our wedding was being held on a private island and when we interviewed her she was not confused or afraid of the task at hand. Michele was able to help me focus my thought and ideas that we wanted this wedding to be. The end result was a wedding that was so uniquely Charlie and I, that even our parents were shocked.

Michele shows her clients nothing but class and respect, along with all of those involved. Her responsiveness is very appropriate. As soon as the wedding date started to come close. Anytime I need to speak with here she was there. The price to hire her will come back to you multiple times. Michele even brought over her own potted plants and jar where snacks are kept in because they would help with the wedding. Michele's flexibility was half what made this work. Neither my husband or I actually leave near Cecil County, MD and I work at night. Many times we would email back and forth at times convient to us. Also, she would set up meetings with vendors and herself at the most random times.

We cannot thank Michele enough for bring our dream wedding together. Anyone who hires her will most certainly be receiving the best service possible.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Michele was great and on top of everything. She guided us through the party planning, pointing out things that we needed to make decisions on, giving us options when we asked for them. She was laid back enough to accept our last-minute decision making, but knew how to remind us to take action when the time really did come to get things done. She took care of everything that we asked her to, and she did it well. She also suggested things for us to consider when we didn't think of them ourselves and they were all things that we really did need to think about. On the day of the party, any question I had or that anyone else had, the answer was always, "ask Michele, she'll know" or "MIchele will take care of it" and she always did. It was great to have a go to resource and not have to take care of it myself. If you're not into party planning yourself, or if you don't want to do the footwork, Michele is for you!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Marilyn · Married on 05/26/2012

Michelle was involved in every aspect of my daughter's wedding from beginning to end. Some of this was accomplished long distance. Michelle and her entourage did an amazing job putting together a beautiful wedding weekend that will live in our memories all our lives. She is very talented, and her ability to listen and understand what a bride desires creates a memorable wedding that is one of a kind for every bride. Her professionalism and accessibility take a tremendous stress off the bride and family, and I think she is worth her weight in gold!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2012

Hiring Michele for full planning was probably the best wedding decision I made through ought the wedding planning process. She is amazing; she definitely goes above and beyond to make sure every single thing is exactly how to her client wants it. She really got to know my taste and style and I could trust her to make decisions on my behalf knowing I would be satisfied with the outcome. There is so much that goes into planning a wedding and I could not have handled it all without Michele. She has relationships with really good vendors and she can act as a consultant, negotiating with vendors and offering professional advice. I seriously felt like Michele became one of my best friends and I probably ended up talking to her more than anyone else the closer I got to the wedding. She made herself available whenever I needed her and was willing to do whatever it took to make things happen and to meet my high standards. As for the money, I'm pretty sure she ended up saving me more than it cost to hire her. It was definitely the best and smartest money spent towards the wedding. There are so many things I could say about how amazing it was to have Michele be a part of my wedding. The weekend of my wedding I didn't worry about a thing because I knew Michele would take care of everything. So many people (wedding party, family, vendors) were asking me questions about the wedding and I would direct them to Michele. I was able to enjoy every detail stress free on my big day thanks to Michele and her team.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Bohne · Married on 12/31/2011

We dealt with many vendors during the wedding and Michele is absolutely the best! Hiring her will be the best investment you make during your wedding. She was always one step ahead of us and very reassuring and calming. She's extremely organized, responsible, responsive to people, easy to get along with, pleasant, professional, experienced, intuitive, etc. etc. We were so happy with her we want to take out a billboard on I-95 to thank her.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Alison · Married on 12/31/2011

Michele was the very best money spent on the entire wedding process. She is extraordinarily competent, and she executed every single detail flawlessly. As the bride, I was able to enjoy my wedding day, and my rehearsal dinner, since I knew I had the best possible person tending to all the details.

Here is a quick example of how great Michele is. I asked our band if they could download a list of specific songs to play during their breaks, and they agreed to do that a month before the wedding. The day before the wedding, I received an email from the band saying they were no longer able to download our playlist for us. I was frantic since my rehearsal dinner was about to start and I didn't have time to handle this headache. I called Michele and she told me not to worry--SHE had already downloaded the requested songs on her personal ipod as a back-up just in case. I was amazed.

Michele will be the best money you spend on your wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Nancy · Married on 09/10/2011

Michele was simply wonderful! Her attention to detail and organization were impeccable. She was easily accessible --promptly responding to e-mails and phone calls. She was a great listener -- making sure that each detail of the ceremony and the reception took place just as we requested. Her help in dealing with other vendors was invaluable. Thanks to Michele (and her assistant, Jessica) we were able to relax and enjoy the day, knowing that she had everything under control and was keeping everything moving along seamlessly throughout the reception. Her enthusiasm, energy, and professionalism were remarkable. Her efforts went above and beyond anything we anticipated. If you want a stress-free wedding day-- just call Michele and your worries are over!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Rachel · Married on 07/30/2011

Michelle was such a huge help with our wedding planning. We originally set out to plan everything on our own. After about 3 months of freaking out, I found Michelle online and saw that she had planned a beautiful and modern wedding at our location, Brittland Manor, and made the call. Honestly, it was the best call I ever made. She was very easy to talk to and 100% new her stuff. The planning process can be very overwhelming especially if you don't naturally have those types of skills - which I don't :) Our personalities fit perfectly together and she understood exactly what my wedding vision was. She went above and beyond what I expected from her. She was incredibly quick & responsive to even the silliest emails that I sent to her. I originally hired her for day of planning, but also used her on several occasions to help me with things I was struggling with. She followed up as many times necessary with all my vendors. When my bus vendor fell through 1 month before the wedding, she went out a found a replacement company that we ended up being very happy with. She came to my florist appointment with me when we couldn't figure out how many arrangements to put on the tables and I was wayyy over budget. The entire weeked went off almost perfectly, but I didn't even realize the imperfections since she took care of them without me even knowing. Her partner (sorry don't remember her name) for the weekend was just as fabulous. She was with us at all times to make sure we were on schedule and all our needs were met. She even stayed until we were done partying at 3am to make sure that everyone was safe and we were happy. Oh, and when I jumped in the pool with my dress on, she joined me :) (don't think that was in her contract). I probably missed soooo many important things she helped us with but all you need to know is that she was awesome and every bride deserves a Michelle!!!

Sent on 10/30/2011

Tara · Married on 02/05/2011

I can’t say enough about how impressed I am with Michele and Jessica from Green with Envy!! They completely exceeded all of my expectations and were an invaluable asset during the planning stages of my wedding, as well as during the big day itself. If you need a wedding or even planner, look no farther. Michele was there with me during the planning stages making sure that every detail was covered and had great suggestions all along the way. Both her and Jessica were there during our rehearsal and made sure that everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. This made me feel so relaxed the day of because I knew they were there. The day of my wedding was wonderful and I attribute much of that to the two of them. They took care of every single detail so that I could just focus on having an amazing time and with my new husband and all our guests.

One thing that really sets Michele at Green with Envy apart from other wedding planners is that she is both highly organized and incredibly creative. I spoke with quite a few wedding planners while trying to decide which to work with. They all seemed to fall into one of two groups –
    1. Very organized and task oriented, but not very creative and design driven
    2. Very creative and design driven, but not very organized or task oriented.
    It was always one or the other, but Michele is the best of both worlds. She is meticulous and always on point, plus she has the sense of design and style needed to take an ordinary event over the top. Not only did she send me all sorts of design and décor ideas for the reception hall during the planning stages, but the morning of the wedding she added a few extra things herself to the décor that really made a big difference. All of our guests loved the way it looked and so did I!

It was just wonderful having them there to take care of the unplanned things that arose and keep things running smoothly. For instance, there was a mix-up with the florist and my junior bridesmaid did not have a bouquet to walk down the aisle with. Michele grabbed a few of the flowers that were adorning the church, some ribbon and fabric and created an amazing bouquet for her on the spot before I even had time to worry about it. The lack of stress and the level of confidence I was able to have on my wedding day was just priceless.

Michele and Jessica were professional, thorough and were the first to arrive in the morning and the last to leave that night. They even loaded all of the gifts into our car for us. Our caterer told me that they were the hardest working wedding planners he had ever seen and he has been working weddings for 25+ years. I really can’t say enough about how impressed I am with Green with Envy Events and if you are considering getting a wedding/event planner, do yourself a favor and give them a call!!!

Sent on 03/07/2011

Patrice · Married on 10/02/2010

Michele with green with envy has a great eye for design. Her and I were able to work together very well, she understood the exact "look" I wanted and was able to create it!
    My wedding turned out beautiful!
    -patrice cornrich

Sent on 12/20/2010

Gail · Married on 05/08/2010

Michele & Jessica are absoutley wonderful. They are worth their weight in gold and than some. I am a retired Meeting Planner and truly could not of done the day of the wedding without Michele & Jessica. They were so valuable and helpful to everyone. I would highly recommend them and will be calling on their services again when my other daughter gets married.

Michele & Jessica thanks again. Your the best!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Gail Bleacher

Sent on 05/17/2010

Stephanie · Married on 05/08/2010

Michele,

I can't thank you enough for such a well planned day! You were wonderful!

Thanks!

Steph

Sent on 05/18/2010

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2009

Responded back to me right away with any questions or concerns I had. I was always able to get in touch with her and she always had time to answer my questions and talk about ideas. Was always very professional and was very flexible with her time. I was concerned about the way my table would be setup with my linen choices so Michele drove all the way to the tent rental company and picked up sample linens and put together a table arrangement for me to view and play with to see which I liked best. Always went above and beyond of what I had expected from her services. We could not have pulled the day off without her. Michele was so helpful getting everything together and really helped to make my wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 09/14/2009
  • User3190424 · 2+ years ago

I hired Flawless Events for partial planning services and day of coordination, and I honestly couldn't have made a better choice while wedding planning. Michele and her team truly came through in so many ways. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were absolutely stunning. My jaw literally dropped when I saw how they had pulled together the rentals, flowers, and decorations. They also did an amazing job of keeping everything together and on time day of, so my fiancé and I had nothing to worry about except spending time with our friends and family. I could not recommend Flawless Events enough!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Caitlan · Married on 08/30/2014

We hired Michele to handle everything on the day of our wedding and this was well worth our money! She touched base with all of our vendors and coordinated everything perfectly. Michele created an itinerary for everyone involved that was easy to follow and the entire day went smoothly! Hiring Flawless was one of our best decisions, ensuring that we, our families, and our bridal party would be able to enjoy our wedding day!